PDA

View Full Version : 1 year later and must say my '06 Outlaw is amazing!

2old2race
04-20-2009, 10:01 AM
I just wanted to chime in after a great weekend riding and say after a year's time of occasional (1-2 trips monthly) hard riding- my Outlaw is amazing!

A couple quick notes:

Excellent starting. After setting for weeks- with choke out, it starts everytime within 2 seconds time.

Engine always pulls strong and never seems to lose power regardless of conditions or temps.

Suspension is by far the best thing about these quads. I can ride much longer (even though I am the oldest) than the other guys. A lot of times I actually agree with the guys in that I'm beat just because I don't want to come off as cocky or bragging about the IRS. I also find I can sit much longer as the suspension soaks up the bumps, thus saving the legs for when needed.

I also notice I can exit turns much more quickly than the solid axle guys. The IRS gives a really neat feeling that took a while to get used to. I love to weigh down the outside rear wheel while lifting the inside front tire through turns. It really allows a tight, fast turn with little to no concerns of the back end kicking out while accelerating through the turn.

Just some observations.