PDA

View Full Version : Sex Drive (the Movie)

Sjorge450R
04-20-2009, 09:25 AM
What did you guys think of it. I thought it was really good. If any older people have seen it what did you think about it. I kinda dont wanna let my parents see it (I have the unrated version) because then I think it would awkward. Either way, i dont think i have laughed as hard as i did watching that movie since i first saw superbad, but hell, i like these stupid movies. Let me know what you thought about it, and for the hell of it, I will start a poll cause I havent done that in a long time.

Steve

dehner47
04-20-2009, 09:29 AM
haha i thought it was funny as hell. actually watched it twice:D

JJs450r
04-20-2009, 09:32 AM
ya i thought it was pretty good

dehner47
04-20-2009, 09:49 AM
damn JJ. 1st your operating heavey machinery( the TV) now your going on a sex drive. breaking your ankle sure sounds like a good time:devil:

JR3
04-20-2009, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by dehner47
haha i thought it was funny as hell. actually watched it twice:D

guess whos outta the hospital kid.

never saw the movie looked funny thoe and its on dvd now ?

Sjorge450R
04-20-2009, 09:52 AM
damn JJ. 1st your operating heavey machinery( the TV) now your going on a sex drive. breaking your ankle sure sounds like a good time:devil:

hahaha i was reading that too. Hope you feel better tho...I know it would kill me if i knew i couldn't ride for awhile. What did they say was the damage for how long your out of riding?

Oh and to keep this post on topic,

I loved the roll Seth Green played. I never really seen him play such a role and i thought he did it well.

edit: Yeah, its on DVD now.

dehner47
04-20-2009, 10:04 AM
dude, that omish hotrod buggie was the S**t. i wanna build one bad:devil:

and your right, seth greens character was awesome. funny as hell.

dehner47
04-20-2009, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by JR3
guess whos outta the hospital kid.

never saw the movie looked funny thoe and its on dvd now ?

welcome home playa. how ya feeling?? and yes its on dvd right now. go scoop that movie up. ya know, since your gonna be laid up for a lil bit more i assume:(

JJs450r
04-20-2009, 10:06 AM
not sure yet i couldnt get in the drs today they said the swelling was to bad to cast it so i gotta wait till tomarrow

ya seth green was funny as hell i guess some people would say he played a good jew

JR3
04-20-2009, 10:17 AM
welcome home playa. how ya feeling?? and yes its on dvd right now. go scoop that movie up. ya know, since your gonna be laid up for a lil bit more i assume:(

Yea at least for this whole week. got a ****ing hole in my knee that i have to stuff a new drain in each day to keep it ope n so if there is any infection it can drain out. but its getting harder everyday to shove a drain in there the things healing up quick man by the middle of next week ill be riding again. Set backs suck dude. Texting you and everyone kept me ****ing sane in there it was like isolation haha.

dehner47
04-20-2009, 10:40 AM
atleast you be back on the bike soon. then i can finally come up and hit the track with ya for a bit. and we can celebrate our belated holiday:devil:

if ya need anyhting, you know how to get ahold of me. thats what new friends are for right??

Nick110
04-20-2009, 01:07 PM
awwww what the Effff, ur brothers not even fice feet away. hahahha

Thats what we live for fixing other peoples **** for free.

Its my fav movie. Me and my friends are always quoting it

JR3
04-20-2009, 01:24 PM
atleast you be back on the bike soon. then i can finally come up and hit the track with ya for a bit. and we can celebrate our belated holiday:devil:

if ya need anyhting, you know how to get ahold of me. thats what new friends are for right??

Yea i need ya to pay these hospital bills haha and could you also go back to work for me. hah anyway my carrier came in just gotta pick it up and drop er in when im able to again haha

dehner47
04-20-2009, 01:34 PM
if ya need any help since your laid up and all let me know. and i'll get back to ya on the hospital bills. let me see what i can do about those for ya:devil:

Warnerade
04-20-2009, 03:01 PM
best movie of all time