View Full Version : Trx 450r 250r 400ex Pep Works Quad Rate Zps Shocks

MurderedoutF2
04-19-2009, 09:43 PM
Up for sale is a MINT,set of PEP/WORKS PERFORMANCE shocks for HONDA: 450r, + 2" arms 175-190# rider, or 210-225# with stock arms. These are ZPS ,and have quad-rate springs. They are ride height adjustable with the cross-over rings. Shocks have just been completely rebuilt, and are loaded with new parts. Brand new : top bushing and sleave,bottom steel bushings , eyelets, delron sleeves, and o-rings. New bottom out bumpers and most of the cross-over rings. Feature adjustable compression remote rezzy's, with new stainless steel lines, and brass fittings. The rezzy's also have new red anodized aluminum caps. The bottom two springs on each shock are freshly powder-coated, while the the top two on each are the factory paint finish , but are in excellent condition. Shock bodies,as well as the top and bottom spring retainer clips; are polished as well!! Zero use after complete rebuild. Brand new internal seals, dust seals, and o-rings! Fresh BEL-RAY suspension oil and nitrogen charge. Comes with BRAND NEW mounting clamps and pads as well. It's like buying new shocks at a discount ...16&3/4" center to center on the eyes.....These shocks are mint ! You will not find nicer ones, unless they are new!

Please Email me with any questions.
yamaharacer27x@aol.com

BrownBrothers
04-20-2009, 06:53 PM
Should we ask how much

MurderedoutF2
04-20-2009, 07:42 PM
Sorry I thought I posted it. I would like 660 Shipped. OBO