PDA

View Full Version : exrider of the year?

Pappy
12-31-2002, 05:42 PM
ok, another year has come and gone. think back over the last year and think of someone who would make a good exrider of the year. maybe he represented the site in a good way.....or accomplished something for the site. maybe its because of his quad and the work it took to create it. maybe its just someone you like from the site that you would like to see nominated. im not posting a poll....i'd like to hear why you think that person deserves the title. i will send the most nominated member an exriders t-shirt from the site store.

:)

Ryan
12-31-2002, 05:48 PM
Jon Guetter. Ive only been on this site but seems to be the only pro guy who comes on here and messes around with everyone and have some fun.

Wait no, How about DeadKennedies :huh

Fred55
12-31-2002, 05:49 PM
I also nominate Jon, I mean he was in H5! He probably has the most skills here, and is cleary representing EXRIDERS in a good way! (Even more with one of those shirts on while he's doing a backflip! LOL)

CHAUNCY
12-31-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Fred55
I also nominate Jon, I mean he was in H5! He probably has the most skills here, and is cleary representing EXRIDERS in a good way! (Even more with one of those shirts on while he's doing a backflip! LOL)

Id ahve to nominate him cuzz he represents the sight well

lil400exman
12-31-2002, 06:09 PM
i say leo this year this site wouldnt be him without him even though he is sellin his 400............

DaveEX7
12-31-2002, 06:11 PM
i vote for Jon also because he seems like a good guy and is really helpin me with my tricks

beerock
12-31-2002, 06:14 PM
ya jon hes been around here for a while and damn we all saw him blow up!

and kenny for blingin everyones quad out

Fender Bender
12-31-2002, 06:16 PM
i nominate kenny on the hick speech thread, lmao

Wired
12-31-2002, 06:24 PM
im for Kenny! not eveyrone can go through quads like this guy can in one year, and bling them out none the less!

hats off to ya pappy! :macho

AlaskaSpeed
12-31-2002, 06:26 PM
While I agree about Jon being nominated....I would have to give it to Leo, since this site wouldn't have come to be without him........JIM

Chef
12-31-2002, 06:27 PM
Yep, I think Kenny or Leo should be...Heck, we could have a Tri-Exrider award, and have Kenny, Leo, and Jon as the EXRiders for the year...lol

Fender Bender
12-31-2002, 06:27 PM
maybe if kenny wins we'll have to send him a tshirt, cause it would be wierd for him to send one to himself

Ryan
12-31-2002, 06:28 PM
Jon , ya already won. lol

Gotta give Rico credit for getting ingaged this year to. But he represents acholism ;) :p .

12-31-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by R8
Jon Guetter. Ive only been on this site but seems to be the only pro guy who comes on here and messes around with everyone and have some fun.

Wait no, How about DeadKennedies :huh

DEAD KENNEDIES got my vote

Wired
12-31-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by R8
Gotta give Rico credit for getting ingaged this year to. But he represents acholism ;) :p .

:eek: lmao!

Pappy
12-31-2002, 06:31 PM
well thanks jon...i think..lmao!!

i thought of a few people when i made this thread. jon for his outstanding accomlishments. leo ofcourse for his dedication. jeff @the quadshop for his efforts to help all he can.

another member was jabberjaw. he cracks me up on days when i need it the most:)

it will be interesting to see what is said about the nominees. good luck!!!:D

12-31-2002, 06:37 PM
Ben, for taking over the site and taking care of it

sweet300ex
12-31-2002, 06:45 PM
i nominate jon cause he of course was in H5 and he is one of the sickest freestyle riders out there!

tants
12-31-2002, 07:26 PM
theres so many hard decesions.

jon for bustin big at the h-bomb freestyle comp. and representin exriders, also for chattin with me about freestlye and how to get started, cant forget the great hook up on aarms from him.

theres also kenny. who was a good student for me teaching out to roost banshees with my little 300ex at the exriders lembo lake ride. also for makin me fatter with his kick arse cookin.
cant for get............... BLING'IN everyones quad

jabber... jabber... jabber... is the funniest thing god ever created, like kenny said. he makes you laugh on the days you need it the most.

cant forget about leo. who made exriders what it is now.

last but not least. ben. who took charge of this site and who is expanding it threw the ceiling!

hats off to???????????????????

ALL OF EM! :D

user101
12-31-2002, 07:29 PM
U read my mind Tants

tants
12-31-2002, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by user101
U read my mind Tants

no, i will not have sex with you!

lmao just jokin man

Ryan
12-31-2002, 07:47 PM
The person who I get the best laugh out of is Rico. Hes funny as he11. But like I said, rico won't represent the site so well, lol

12-31-2002, 07:54 PM
well jon.....hes the first got from this site to get recognized

Knight440
12-31-2002, 07:58 PM
Ben for steping up to the plate and taking the site over Jeff@quadshop for being so much help, Rico and Kenny for helping me make it thru the day with laugh or two, 4punksdad for all them kool pic's of you guys riding, Jon for being kool on the site and not letting fame get to him, Leo of course for makeing the site what it is!!!!!!!!!

O I was only to pic one Sorry can't do that :D

Fender Bender
12-31-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Tants

no, i will not have sex with you!

lmao just jokin man

LMAO!!!:blah

DGR Designs
12-31-2002, 08:01 PM
jon fo sho even tho i don't even know the guy, i feel that after being a member of this site since the start of the summer, i have learned a ton, and you guys are almost like family to me now. as we say up here in nova scotia, 'appy new 'ears!
~Dave

4punkswife
12-31-2002, 08:02 PM
Joe has been visiting this site longer than most of the other moderators (I think).. or so it seems that way.. I know he spends what seems 2-3 hours a day on here.. (that is usually at night).. I am not sure how long he stays on in the mornings. Anyhow, I know he supports the site ALOT.. we have 3 or 4 of the tshirts.. for the boys.. which were ALL WAY too big for our 1,3, 6 & 8 yr olds..lol.. and we have plenty of decals plastered about. He tells all of our friends about this place.. etc. .. anyhow,
He is always posting wisecracks.. and pictures of his rides to keep the site going etc. ... I just personally know that he puts alot into this site... and I think his name should be thrown into the top few of people whom to be appreciated :)
~... now, about me needing a new quad.. should I ask for a 300 or a 400 :square

Kristie

own2424
12-31-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by 4punkswife

Kristie Ha, Welcome to tthe SITE! Umm...that shouldnt even be a choice, go wit the 400ex!

Ryan
12-31-2002, 08:05 PM
I guess 4punks got you addicted to the site, lol. Get a 400ex, more expensive for him ;)

trx400ex
12-31-2002, 08:06 PM
Welcome to the site Kristie

Pappy
12-31-2002, 08:19 PM
hey kristie:p joe...3 or 4 hours....naaaaawww;)

the mods are an asset to the site.......and fo'punks is one of my favorites:blah :D

put down the red button joe...please:p

AtvMxRider
12-31-2002, 08:26 PM
Welcome Mrs 4punks.:D

gojk
12-31-2002, 10:20 PM
One more for Jabberjaw. If not for anything else, his old signature, that was good.

Rider#11
12-31-2002, 10:37 PM
pappy:devil

12-31-2002, 10:38 PM
JabberJaw gets my vote

Striker49
12-31-2002, 10:42 PM
I will have to vote Ben, for he took the site and created cdaleriders...and he has been letting me do some little stuff for him here and there.

As for the others, Kenny, Punks, Rico, Leo, and Jabber are all up there.

Great job to all of ya :)

mrusk
12-31-2002, 10:44 PM
I really think Kenny, Rico, or Jon should get the award.

Its really imazin how exriders grew in the last year. I think of all of you guys as my family almost even though i have never met any of you.

I also think that the quadshop sponsering this site was the best decision they ever made! I heard Jeff keeps on adding additions to his house?!? lol

matt

Quadracer5
12-31-2002, 11:06 PM
My vote goes for Joe(4punksdad). I know I look forward to the pictures and stories from his usual weekend riding hosting. Can't wait to make it there to ride once. He keeps an eye on things, posts, helps, laughs, and encourages, what else could you ask for. I remember when this site started, I was member # 5 or 6. Joe was here before me. Shew, that was awile back!

Kyle

Striker49
12-31-2002, 11:11 PM
:eek: I forgot Jon!

QuadJunkies
01-01-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Quadracer5
My vote goes for Joe(4punksdad). I know I look forward to the pictures and stories from his usual weekend riding hosting. Can't wait to make it there to ride once. He keeps an eye on things, posts, helps, laughs, and encourages, what else could you ask for. I remember when this site started, I was member # 5 or 6. Joe was here before me. Shew, that was awile back!

Kyle this one is tough... but I have to agree on this one...too many great peeps here,but 4punks gets my vote;)

stocktires
01-01-2003, 01:59 AM
waaay too many to list:

Jon
Pappy
jabber
All the mods!
ben and leo for EVERYTHING (literally)

But I'd have to Also pic Jon. He's an Idol too many of us (including myself) and he just seems like one helluva guy!

4punksdad
01-01-2003, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by 4punkswife
Joe has been visiting this site longer than most of the other moderators (I think).. or so it seems that way.. I know he spends what seems 2-3 hours a day on here.. (that is usually at night).. I am not sure how long he stays on in the mornings. Anyhow, I know he supports the site ALOT.. we have 3 or 4 of the tshirts.. for the boys.. which were ALL WAY too big for our 1,3, 6 & 8 yr olds..lol.. and we have plenty of decals plastered about. He tells all of our friends about this place.. etc. .. anyhow,
He is always posting wisecracks.. and pictures of his rides to keep the site going etc. ... I just personally know that he puts alot into this site... and I think his name should be thrown into the top few of people whom to be appreciated :)

Kristie

ummmmmmmmmm, she was drinkin a little last night. :o

I noticed you started this thread on new years ever kenny. That way everyone would be plastered & could take back what they said the next day!

on a more serious note...........there is no way to choose a nominee in my mind. I see so many good folks here. There are the old school guys like leo, guy, atc250R, angela, alaska jim & so on.............then there are the newer guys who show so much of the same good characteristics. Like ben, joeroadking, joex, soggy etc.

the moderators all do a great, yet thankless job..........I just can't pic one person.

ok, .......dammit, enough of the mushy stuff................. I vote for jabber too!

hey leo........remember this pic? :o

upstate rider
01-01-2003, 04:39 AM
Leo

QuadTrix6
01-01-2003, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by Lathers

i think ben as well

Guy400
01-01-2003, 07:41 AM
I don't think this award could be given to just one person. On the very top of the list would be Leo, he started this whole party. As far as riders I'd have to give it to Jon, afterall, he's probably the most accomplished rider (professionally) we've got. But I can't leave out the moderators either, they all do such great work and have the sites best interests in mind yet they always get 2nd-guessed. I've got to give Joe a vote for being the original moderating bad-*****. He was ready to hand the title over to me but deep-down we all know Joe's still the master with the ominous headlight pic and the itchy ban-button trigger finger:D And of course, Ben, for taking over where Leo left off and moving the site forward as best he can.

01-01-2003, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by R8
rico won't represent the site so well, lol

I'm only a drunken idiot at home.:( In public I act a little more mature and I think I represent the site well..:blah

My vote goes to...............leo

QuadRacer041
01-01-2003, 08:34 AM
i nominate myself :devil

bansheeguy77
01-01-2003, 08:47 AM
i also nominate myself :macho

Predator36
01-01-2003, 08:50 AM
I have not been on this site long enough to know who most of you are talking about but I vote for Quadjunkies. To us old guys she is just plain HOT.

Pappy
01-01-2003, 08:57 AM
ok.....i wonder if ben will give me a bulk purchase discount:p
it is hard to pic ONE person. ask moose...err i mean jim....i told him before anyone posted last night that this thread would require thought. this site has become WAY more the just an information site. it is a community. we have so many great members that it will be tough to pic one.....and picking one was only but a gesture. i wanted people to sit back and reflect at those members that made an impact on thier time here at the site, and i can see it is working:D keep posting....and there is no clear winners.....those that are nominated repeatedly should be proud that they have had an impact on so many others.:)

SGA
01-01-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
ok.....i wonder if ben will give me a bulk purchase discount:p
it is hard to pic ONE person. ask moose...err i mean jim....i told him before anyone posted last night that this thread would require thought. this site has become WAY more the just an information site. it is a community. we have so many great members that it will be tough to pic one.....and picking one was only but a gesture. i wanted people to sit back and reflect at those members that made an impact on thier time here at the site, and i can see it is working:D keep posting....and there is no clear winners.....those that are nominated repeatedly should be proud that they have had an impact on so many others.:)
Well said Pappy:)

bansheeguy77
01-01-2003, 09:13 AM
yep well said pappy...and i am very proud that i got a nomination

Glow Plug
01-01-2003, 10:17 AM
My vote goes ot leo for making this great site ben for takeing over the site and updating it thought the roof, I also give jon a vote becasue he was in h5 and still has the time to come on here and yeah (i'm not that great with words :D ) and then pappy for tricking out everyone's quad and owning how many quad is like 6 months lol, and all of the mod's for putting up with everyone $hit

killed300ex
01-01-2003, 11:11 AM
i think there should be 2 tee shirts given out 1 to leo and one to ben if they werent here i dont know what id have done with all this extra time
killed

Tommy 17
01-01-2003, 11:32 AM
i have to say PAPPY!!!

not only has he don't stuff for this site but hes done stuff for all of us off the site... when u meet him in person hes a great person to be around and funny also... hes also a very cool person to ride with and DAMN he can take pictures... not only that he is also a great pcer and has helped out many people to get their quads to how can i say it BLING BLING;) he also helps you out in every way possible that he can and always trys to get u deals...

thats y i say pappy

also i'd have to say the one and only rico... i mean who else gives u the advice to drink a beer after everything in life haha

Ryan
01-01-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Rico

I'm only a drunken idiot at home.:( In public I act a little more mature and I think I represent the site well..:blah

My vote goes to...............leo

HAHA rico. I get the most laughs outta you, And your getting married. Your on the list but not the top ;)

Good luck with the wedding.

joeroadking
01-01-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Quadracer5
My vote goes for Joe(4punksdad). I know I look forward to the pictures and stories from his usual weekend riding hosting. Can't wait to make it there to ride once. He keeps an eye on things, posts, helps, laughs, and encourages, what else could you ask for.

my vote goes to joe(4punksdad), really brings a lot to the site, love the ridin pics, although there are so many solid runner ups, Ben of course, Rico ,Pappy,Jabber makes me laugh, Quad Junkies , Beerock, Chris waters for having the nicest atv restorations and so many others:D:D

roostin_dale
01-01-2003, 12:31 PM
1-Jon
2-Leo
3-Kenny
4-ME..lol, jk

FullBore52
01-01-2003, 12:51 PM
I nominate Chef, CHEF440EX...;)

Chef
01-01-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by FullBore52
I nominate Chef, CHEF440EX...;)

WWWOOOHHOOO I got nominated! :D

optikid123
01-01-2003, 01:19 PM
i think 4punks should win cause he has been here the longest i think. and he has rides for us at his own house all the time and is always on here helpin out and nevr says anything mean no matter how stupid the topic is.

beerock
01-01-2003, 01:38 PM
ooo

I nominate my evil twin beerookie

01-01-2003, 01:44 PM
well i change my mind, i say leo, if he didnt create this we wouldnt have a vote right now, it should be hands down leo

flyin#5
01-01-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by stocktires
waaay too many to list:

Jon
Pappy
jabber
All the mods!
ben and leo for EVERYTHING (literally)

But I'd have to Also pic Jon. He's an Idol too many of us (including myself) and he just seems like one helluva guy!

i agree with that totaly.

CBRSLIDER
01-01-2003, 02:34 PM
Well, I have read thru this entire post and I have to agree that this is a very tough choice. There are quite a few stand outs in this little community that we call exriders. It is a real tough decision because so many people have brought so much to the site. Leo gets my thanks for bringing us a great site. Ben for being passed the torch and running with it like a serious champ. Jeff for giving of his time to answer our countless questions, his effort to educate us, his generous discounts and service at his shop, and his money to help Ben keep this site afloat. Pappy for bringing us humor and educating us that it is possible to purchase several quads a year and not get divorced in the process. Rico, 4punks, Guy, Sgaexer, and the other mods for taking care of the trouble makers and keeping this site clean and fun.

But I won't end this like a dirtwheels shootout and say well they are all great quads, blah blah blah. I'll actually give my vote to Jeff from the Quadshop. Thanks Jeff. And thanks to everyone else that makes the site what it is.

So have a Happy and Safe New Year. Gonna be a great year.

Ray

QuadJunkies
01-01-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Predator36
I have not been on this site long enough to know who most of you are talking about but I vote for Quadjunkies. To us old guys she is just plain HOT. wow.. lil ole me!!:blah WEll gee thanks for nominating one of the girls here..;)

kc 300EX
01-01-2003, 07:53 PM
well, I nominate Leo, 4punks, Rico, Guy, Jeff and Kenny......those guys have earned a lot of respect from me, and I really do look up to them

DEAL
01-01-2003, 07:53 PM
Sleeping Catfish :devil :huh

Pappy
01-01-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by kc 300EX
well, I nominate Leo, 4punks, Rico, Guy, Jeff and Kenny......those guys have earned a lot of respect from me, and I really do look up to them

dont forget sgaexer...and quadfamily. they are the quiet moderators:p although we are teaching sgaexer to be mouthy:eek: sucks....he has been using me for ***** chewing practice;)

bmw500hp
01-01-2003, 08:02 PM
Athough I am by no means qualified to judge, these are the levels of criteria that would seem improtant and worthy of award.

My thughts are that the awards divided into 4 catagories. And if you have a problem with this I will buy the shirt for the man in catagory #1

#1 To The member who has spent a large majority of his/her time SELFLESSLY posting to help members in need of general as well as technical information. One who does this faithfully WITHOUT DOING IT FOR PERSONAL or FINANCIAL gain.

#2 To the manufacturer that has taken from his busy schedule to address concerns, listen to customers, help and advise young riders. Who appears periodically to hear the voice of the riders and build his company based on there needs

#3 To the pro-rider, who doesnt need anything from this site yet promotes the sport of quad riding adn raciing through engaging in idle chat with the members and young riders. This makes them feel they have a future in racing.

#4 To this man named LEO... who after passing the torch remains faithful and present letting members know he still cares. good luck in your next endeavor....

I think this should be formally presented to them with a large bucket of ice water this summer.......

Juggalo
01-01-2003, 08:53 PM
well i know i'm not gonna win (even tho i am the orginal guy with the kicker and big tricks lol) my vote goes to jon of course but i can't go without saying this is a good post and that all the mods here deserve so much more credit than we could possibly give them for all their work and i'd like to thank them right now for their selfless efforts to make this site the great hang out it has become.

Chef
01-01-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by FreeStylexrider
Sleeping Catfish :devil :huh

Yep, we have a winner!

Leo
01-02-2003, 04:41 AM
I'm voting for Ben...

He's made a serious comitment to the site, and is working his tail off to make it better, all the time.. I don't know if anyone realizes the amount of time he puts in behind the scenes..

With that said, check out the new rides section, (it rocks!) and post some of your pictures up.. *then* go grab yourself a T-shirt!

A very close second goes to all the mods *you know who you are!* without them this site would quickly turn into a wasteland of useless information! Their time + efforts make this place great!

I'm retired, I didn't do much of anything last year, LOL :D

Leo

FreekShow
01-02-2003, 08:38 AM
I vote for Chris Waters ;)

Extremeracer167
01-02-2003, 09:46 AM
we have a few pros that browse here. Not only John, but also Johnny G, and Dana Creech. Im sure there may be a few others that dont want to identify themselves. ALl of those guys deserve a HUGE amount of credit. Not only beacause of there abilitys, but because it takes ALOT to get to where they are now. And that isnt really a yearly award, thats a lifetime achievement!! Also even though we are in the same business as selling parts, i have to give props to Jeff@TQS(even though he doesnt know whats comin to him in the 4stroke mod next year, lol). He seems to do ALOT for his customers, and its hard to keep helping customers when u are constantly getting new ones in the door everyday. I know this firsthand. Rico is just KICK@$$ and brings alot to the table. Still lookin forward to meetin him at a national someday. Ben for takin over the site. Kenny for hookin EVERYONE up with great prices and service. And just anyone that contributes to the site! ALl you guys make it worth while comin back the 20-30 times i visit a day! So thanks to all of ya!

250rmike
01-02-2003, 12:52 PM
well im mad no one nominated me. lol but i would have to say 400ex127, kenny, pappy and whatever other names he has had. i think his name is the only thing that changes more than his bikes. i say kenny cause he has helped me the most and come on he got all of us to believe his 400 was stock and didnt let it out now that takes talent. i will also for the first time agree with tants

tants
01-02-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by 250rmike
i will also for the first time agree with tants

whats that soposed to mean? :D

Pappy
01-02-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by 250rmike
i say kenny cause he has helped me the most and come on he got all of us to believe his 400 was stock and didnt let it out now that takes talent.

it was stock...lmao.....them boys just cant get over the fact that an old guy on a stock motor handed them thier *****:devil

jcv400ex
01-02-2003, 01:24 PM
Rico's Dad, runnindumb. He launched his quad off of one heck of a cliff at the H/M trip....But I think he needs a new pair of pants....not a shirt!:eek:

Derek
01-02-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Lathers

nacs400ex
01-02-2003, 03:08 PM
I vote for Jabber, he makes everything funny!!! All the mods should also can one!

Craig

Rip_Tear
01-02-2003, 05:04 PM
I read most of the posts.... This is in no real order(Except Leo is my #1 choice)

1. Leo- I vote for him first because he started this site and without it I dont know where I would be! It was by total chance that I found this site, and I havent be able to leave since!

2.4Punks- He is an awsome mod and he always has something good to post

3.MastaofDisaster- He is the wheelin masta, he always has something funny to say

4.JabberJaw- You an always count on him to make a funny of something or make it even better(was RaceGirl actually your sis?)

5.Jon Guetter- He is an awsome contributor to the site and posts some awsome pics

6.Rico- He gets picked on a lot, but he is always good for a laugh, and he has never once Red buttoned me!:)

7.Kenny(Pappy)- He is an awsome member and if I notice something he posts I always check it out. He is the bling bling master!

8.Striker- When I joined up, Striker was the 250ex guy, there are more now...

9. Rip_Tear (only because I want a shirt... I still owe my mom insurance money... otherwise I would buy one)

10.Juggalo- I love seeing what he has been up to, and what kind of ramp hes got made up now.

11.QuadJunkies- She is the only female that has contiued to post even after our "Hot girls..." threads, which she even contributed to! She is an awsome representative to our site and she always has something positive to add.

The numbers were just to let you know how many people I wanted to give Credit to (I just put people down as I though of them), minus myself...

and 12. Ben- for taking over the site which we love so much! Thanks for all your hard work over the last few months!

2fastandfurious
01-02-2003, 08:17 PM
Quadjunkies, um quadjunkies, and QUADJUNKIES and um MAYBE RICO and oh ya 2fastandfurious.................:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

nacsEX
01-02-2003, 11:56 PM
Guetter humps goats!

QuadJunkies
01-03-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by 2fastandfurious
Quadjunkies, um quadjunkies, and QUADJUNKIES and um MAYBE RICO and oh ya 2fastandfurious.................:D :D :D :D :D :D :D 2 fast!! You are to much.. Rip_tear you summed up alot of good peeps here.. This site had way too many peeps for me to list.. I have only had a couple of run ins with some real winners,...but for most of you, you all have made this girl fele right at home and not too judge cause I am a girl rider and all... all I can say is I love this site and all the peeps here are like one big quad family..Hats off to all of ya...;)

brokeitin3
01-03-2003, 05:33 AM
Just because she is the only female that has really stuck it out here with a bunch of ***** homey men!!!!:D :D :D

2fastandfurious
01-03-2003, 06:09 AM
Dude, stick up for yourself! Im not horney. Just very very happy. :blah

01-03-2003, 09:07 AM
<sigh>Posting worthless crap over and over again under various names is a sure-fire way to get your IP banned.

cdalejef
01-03-2003, 10:22 AM
Hey, how did I miss this thread???? Thanks for the votes guys!
I have to vote for all the girls on there that put up with us!:cool: Am I sucking up too much?:D

Ryan
01-03-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
I have to vote for all the girls on there that put up with us!:cool: Am I sucking up too much?:D

HaHa, I hear that. Im suprised some of them even stayed on here with all the threads like "Girlfriend part2" "Chicks on Quads." I think that there should be more then 1 winner :D

quadfamily
01-03-2003, 10:35 AM
Darn you Sgaexer!!!! You flushed Stinking Turd, now who am I going to vote for????????????????????????

QuadJunkies
01-03-2003, 10:45 AM
I have to vote for all the girls on there that put up with us!:cool: Am I sucking up too much?:D nope not a bit!!:p ;)

cdalejef
01-03-2003, 11:27 AM
hehehehehe!

2fastandfurious
01-03-2003, 11:40 AM
Watch it jeff. :devil ....................:p :D
Seems like everybody wants a roostin frome me!:)

cdalejef
01-03-2003, 11:59 AM
Did I miss something:confused:

Extremeracer167
01-03-2003, 12:02 PM
think i missed it too:confused:

Fender Bender
01-03-2003, 12:03 PM
your talkin to his dream woman, lol

knighttime
01-03-2003, 12:04 PM
Did I miss something:confused:

lol, yeah, C it goes like this, 2fastandfurious has delusions of Quadjunkies being his real girlfriend. He thought that u were hitting on her and had the same delusions he did. He wants to roost u so u stay away from QJ. Now back to live action. :blah

cdalejef
01-03-2003, 12:08 PM
LOL....Oh I see!

Fender Bender
01-03-2003, 12:13 PM
:eek: LMAO :blah :devil

QuadJunkies
01-03-2003, 12:55 PM
LOL....Oh I see! LMGDAO...HAHAHA Jeff you got me ROFLMAGDAO on that one.. nice smiley !!:blah :blah

Pappy
01-03-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LMGDAO...HAHAHA Jeff you got me ROFLMAGDAO on that one.. nice smiley !!:blah :blah

if she is on the floor...1/2 the job is done:eek: :blah

TheRedRebel17
01-03-2003, 12:59 PM

if she is on the floor...1/2 the job is done:eek: :blah

LMFAO

cdalejef
01-03-2003, 01:00 PM
Woohoo.....I still got it!!!!

QuadJunkies
01-03-2003, 01:38 PM

if she is on the floor...1/2 the job is done:eek: :blah :eek: :eek: Im not even going to go there...:devil the forum is liable to blow up from the heat will will generate from this topic, Jeff... That was funny as H***!:p sO, who is it gonna be?? I think Jeff takes this one home..;)

Pappy
01-03-2003, 01:41 PM
ok...no more votes...i will count them up....someone else verify the count:)

cdalejef
01-03-2003, 02:11 PM
:eek: :eek: Im not even going to go there...:devil the forum is liable to blow up from the heat will will generate from this topic, Jeff... That was funny as H***!:p sO, who is it gonna be?? I think Jeff takes this one home..;) FREE TQS t-shirt for Quadjunkies!!!!:D

TheRedRebel17
01-03-2003, 02:20 PM
im addign them together now.....

Pappy
01-03-2003, 02:21 PM
FREE TQS t-shirt for Quadjunkies!!!!:D

nice!!!!:cool:

TheRedRebel17
01-03-2003, 02:22 PM
5th=JEFF@QUADSHOP
4th= Jabberjaw, rico(it was a tie)
3rd=4punks, ben(tie)
2nd= Pappy, Leo(tie)
1st......

Jon Guetter

Ryan
01-03-2003, 02:24 PM
Jeff, speaking of those smiley faces which look like the ones from Bluetraxx, I think for a fit and finish for this site to add new faces and ones with animations like bluetraxx. Even know bluetraxx is a crappy sight, I just like the smiley faces :D .

And Jeff arn't you married :huh :huh ;) :p

cdalejef
01-03-2003, 02:42 PM
SHHHHHHH!!!!!:grr :grr :grr

The vote was rigged!!!

QuadJunkies
01-03-2003, 02:53 PM
SHHHHHHH!!!!!:grr :grr :grr

The vote was rigged!!! HAHA.. So who really won?:confused:

cdalejef
01-03-2003, 03:18 PM
HAHA.. So who really won?:confused: Sleeping Catfish!

4punksdad
01-03-2003, 08:39 PM
hmmmmmmmm, lets see........with my supermoderating skills I could edit all of the posts in this thread will a single keystroke adding one vote for ME in each post and singlehandedly score myself one free t-shirt!
QJ.........jeff aint got nothin on me........look! :blah

2fastandfurious
01-03-2003, 10:52 PM
LOL! OMG! You talk about me hittin on QJ look at you! On the floor! LAMO though! OMG thats too funny man. I can only have dreams about such things! :p
-Ben

2fastandfurious
01-03-2003, 10:55 PM
BTW..............................

ya......hu, hu, Who else is going to Idaho in July? Its gonna be HOT! :cool: I cant wait. I get to ride 4 straight days AND get all the pictures i want. Wont you all be jeaslos!
-Ben

exriderdude
01-03-2003, 11:12 PM
darn it, i feel so left out. nobody even mentioned me, im a loser:(

QuadJunkies
01-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by exriderdude
darn it, i feel so left out. nobody even mentioned me, im a loser:( awe.. your not a loser ;) only one winner.. but I think you all are winners in my book..;) Gee 4 punks ... and I voted for you and you play dirty... geesh...:p j/p.. Congradulations to sleeping Catfish:D

QuadJunkies
01-03-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by 2fastandfurious
BTW..............................

ya......hu, hu, Who else is going to Idaho in July? Its gonna be HOT! :cool: I cant wait. I get to ride 4 straight days AND get all the pictures i want. Wont you all be jeaslos!
-Ben Ok.. now if you do come to Idaho.. The first pic I want taken is you and me ... in a drag race!:p ...If I win the big lottery im bringin you all up to Idaho for 4 days of the best riding!:blah (yeah, like I will ever win it):rolleyes:

upstate rider
01-04-2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
singlehandedly score myself one free t-shirt! Congarts on winnings can you do anything on the lotto I heard the Wife's looking for a new quad.......... Good job and well deserved :D

ThorChick
01-04-2003, 02:39 AM
Tina, you never said you had to beat him on YOUR quad. Maybe if I bring the boyfriend's R in July you'll just have to ride it and let the boy swallow some sand. :devil hehe

QuadJunkies
01-04-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by ThorChick
Tina, you never said you had to beat him on YOUR quad. Maybe if I bring the boyfriend's R in July you'll just have to ride it and let the boy swallow some sand. :devil hehe :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah

JabberJaw
01-04-2003, 11:43 AM
I'm voting for that one guy that started this board with his bare hands. I think his name was "Cleo" or something like that.

I heard he got 'oldtimers' disease, built a new house, and then joined the relocation program. I sure do miss him! This new guy is wonderful and all, and doing a great job...... even if he doesn't have a sense of humor!

It was good to see CBSLIDER post again! It's always nice to have a little 'fuzz' in your back pocket.

And for all of you that voted for me..... you're invited to the Playboy Mansion this summer..... now where did I leave Hef's number?

This is the only board I have ever joined and actually stuck with. I am a loyal pain in the kneck to Exriders.com exclusively! I feel like you are all my friends, and we could just talk about anything. Some of you do!!!

Seeing you all pick on Rico like that........ just brings 'beers' to my eyes!

And 4punks has grown alot, he used to be 3punks, until he saw the lights!

And since Jeff joined the club, things are alot "brighter".

Oh! Sorry, I have to end this....... my wife just got out of the shower, I'm going to see........

quadfamily
01-04-2003, 12:05 PM
Take pictures and send them to the mods Jabber!!!!

cdalejef
01-04-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
hmmmmmmmm, lets see........with my supermoderating skills I could edit all of the posts in this thread will a single keystroke adding one vote for ME in each post and singlehandedly score myself one free t-shirt!
QJ.........jeff aint got nothin on me........look! :blah

Taco
01-04-2003, 01:02 PM

lmao FLAMER!!!:devil

Pappy
01-04-2003, 01:19 PM
jabber...you send me yer addy and i will make sure you get a shirt....rotflmao:D

wheeltrax
01-04-2003, 01:22 PM
gee.. this is hard

Rico - He is comical and always knows how to add beer into most anything

4punks - for being a great moderator and having great stories and pictures.

Jabberjaw- For the comedy and always putting a good laugh in.

Pappy - For blingin' everyones quad. His p/c kicks @$$

Those are the 4 i pick

JabberJaw
01-04-2003, 11:01 PM
jabber...you send me yer addy and i will make sure you get a shirt....rotflmao:D

You want the times my wife takes a shower too?

Pappy
01-04-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by JabberJaw

You want the times my wife takes a shower too?

i'd rather have the time you get home from work:eek: :devil :blah

JabberJaw
01-04-2003, 11:04 PM
If you show up at the right time....... TAG TEAM!!!!

Pappy
01-04-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
If you show up at the right time....... TAG TEAM!!!!

does it take two to hold her down:p j/p...lmgdao:D

JabberJaw
01-04-2003, 11:08 PM
Can you wear a mask, and bring some handcuffs......

exriderdude
01-04-2003, 11:15 PM
wait, no wait, he didnt just say what i think he did, did he?:huh