PDA

View Full Version : Looking for feedback on Rausch Creek Trailriders park

BamBam730
04-18-2009, 11:55 AM
Looking for some feedback about Rausch Creek Trailriders Park, formely known as Tower City.

RoadRage77
04-19-2009, 03:49 PM
not positive but I thought they shut it down.

BamBam730
04-21-2009, 03:48 PM
RoadRage, they shut down ther mx park. There trail park is still open.

BIGCATDAVE
04-23-2009, 10:57 AM
RC is a pretty cool place. Typical PA terrain, some rocks, some coal dust, some mud. We were members last year but didn't get to ride much due to things beyond my control. Their membership rates went up and I just can't afford it this year. A lot of people don't like the idea of RC taking over, it's moving more in a direction of a business rather than a club, but I was happy with them. To each his own I guess.

BamBam730
04-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by BIGCATDAVE
RC is a pretty cool place. Typical PA terrain, some rocks, some coal dust, some mud. We were members last year but didn't get to ride much due to things beyond my control. Their membership rates went up and I just can't afford it this year. A lot of people don't like the idea of RC taking over, it's moving more in a direction of a business rather than a club, but I was happy with them. To each his own I guess.

I appreciate the feedback. I am just looking for some new places to ride and I am giving the place serious consideration. Sounds like you where happy with the park, but not so much with the management.