PDA

View Full Version : 400ex carrier with bearings

321racer
04-18-2009, 06:35 AM
I need a carrier with bearings (in good condition) for a stock swingarm for a 400ex. Let me know if anybody has anything and how much.
Thanks

race321mx@yahoo.com

BrownBrothers
04-19-2009, 06:10 AM
HEY I HAVE TWO CARRIERS FOR A 400EX

A STOCK ONE I POLISHED UP A LITTLE. IT HAS GOOD BEARINGS, THE ADJUSTMENT SPOTS ARE PERFECT NO GOUGES IN THEM READY TO GO ON
55 SHIPPED TO YOU

I ALSO HAVE A BILLET SRP CARRIER I BLEW A BEARING IN THIS PAST WEEKEND, THE SPROCKET HUB LIGHTLY TOUCHED THE LEFT SIDE AND IT DEFF NEEDS NEW BEARINGS. I KNOW YOU SAID IN GOOD SHAPE..JUST A SHOT... ID SELL IT FOR 45 SHIPPED.

LET ME KNOW EITHER WAY. I WAS TRYING TO ATTACH A PIC BUT THIS NEW MAC. IS VERY TOUCHY.

THANX

SHAWN

BrownBrothers

A STOCK ONE I POLISHED UP A LITTLE. IT HAS GOOD BEARINGS, THE ADJUSTMENT SPOTS ARE PERFECT NO GOUGES IN THEM READY TO GO ON
55 SHIPPED TO YOU

I ALSO HAVE A BILLET SRP CARRIER I BLEW A BEARING IN THIS PAST WEEKEND, THE SPROCKET HUB LIGHTLY TOUCHED THE LEFT SIDE AND IT DEFF NEEDS NEW BEARINGS. I KNOW YOU SAID IN GOOD SHAPE..JUST A SHOT... ID SELL IT FOR 45 SHIPPED.

LET ME KNOW EITHER WAY. I WAS TRYING TO ATTACH A PIC BUT THIS NEW MAC. IS VERY TOUCHY.

THANX

SHAWN

BrownBrothers

55 SHIPPED TO YOU

THANX

SHAWN

321racer
04-19-2009, 08:15 AM
sounds good. there is nothing wrong with the stock one? If nmot ill take that one. can you email me pics of the stock one to race321mx@yahoo.com thatnks alot. do you have paypal?

BrownBrothers
04-19-2009, 03:27 PM
hey thanx for gettting back to me. yea i can email you pics my buddy is on his way to help me right now and sorry about posting 3 time in your thread the same thing lol. this mac is like learning a new language. i do have pay pal. let me send these pics and then we can do the money thing.
oh yea and no theres nothign wrong with it. clean stock carrier.
shawn

321racer
04-19-2009, 04:16 PM
alright. sounds good.