PDA

View Full Version : Thank You honda400ex2003 and hypersnyper6947

Newrider08
04-17-2009, 08:55 AM
Just wanted to say thank you to you guys, I have been a member of many forums and actually run my own forum for our ATV club and it is HARD work to keep up with all of the posts.

Each time I post, one or both of you will chime in to help me and I really appreciate that kind of devotion to the sport.

Thank you both and keep up the good work, there is so much knowledge on this forum and that is why I continue to come back here every day.

Thanks
Geoff

tri5ron
04-17-2009, 09:27 AM
newrider08,
Courtesy, and a little recognition, will get you everywhere,:)
I'm sure the guys will appreciate your comment.

Newrider08
04-17-2009, 09:35 AM
you guys all help me out, I am new to the four stroke world, the 400ex is my first four stroke and I love it but I find it is alot more complex to tune, however since I joined I have learned ALOT about preventative maintenance, tools, riding skills, and have done things I have learned in the tutorials and how to section.

I have removed my choke, rejetted, adjusted my valves, heard about the sparks timing key, installed the sparks timing key, changed my oil, greased all the parts that need greased, and polished aluminum. I knew how to do alot of these things in a 2 stroke ( except valves of course lol ) but looking at the tutorials and all the great threads on this forum has save my butt more than once lol.

I guess when I started this post I should have said thank you to ALL of you and not just two but I noticed how much they post on my comments lol.

Thank you ALL for all of your help and if any of you are in Missouri and want to ride look me up because im always looking for a riding buddy.

Thanks
Geoff

hypersnyper6947
04-17-2009, 09:41 AM
No problem anytime

honda400ex2003
04-17-2009, 10:37 AM
Thanks alot and no problem on the help!!! I am glad to help anyone who asks cause I know what it is like since I was a noobie at one time too. I try to pass on as much as I can. we need to keep the sport thriving and this is a great way to do it. Thanks again for the great comments and appreciation, steve

tri5ron
04-17-2009, 12:26 PM
Oop's
on my own edit,...

I hope I didn't sound condecending in my first post. I certainly did'nt mean to.
I was just giving you a little "kudos", for the nice comments.

when I re-read my post, I realized that it might be sounding a little bad, so I just wanted to clarify my intent.

Sometimes when we type, it dosent quite come across the same as when we are talking to someone, and the context can be misunderstood. (Damn text, LOL!)

Anyway, Enjoy, and there are alot of people here that are really great folks.
I've learned more about our quads, and sport here, than I could have anywhere else.
So I also, say Thanks to all who contribute to helping each other out. This is a great site.

Ron

Newrider08
04-17-2009, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by tri5ron
Oop's
on my own edit,...

I hope I didn't sound condecending in my first post. I certainly did'nt mean to.
I was just giving you a little "kudos", for the nice comments.

when I re-read my post, I realized that it might be sounding a little bad, so I just wanted to clarify my intent.

Sometimes when we type, it dosent quite come across the same as when we are talking to someone, and the context can be misunderstood. (Damn text, LOL!)

Anyway, Enjoy, and there are alot of people here that are really great folks.
I've learned more about our quads, and sport here, than I could have anywhere else.
So I also, say Thanks to all who contribute to helping each other out. This is a great site.

Ron

No I understood what you were saying, I just realized that after I wrote it that there are alot of guys that answer posts very quickly around here. Of all the forums that I am a member of this one has the quickest responses when you really need an answer quick.

No problems man and like I said I got what you were saying and did not think anything about it actually.