PDA

View Full Version : 2005 sparks LT 450R

Prey
04-17-2009, 08:11 AM
This machine has 1 of john natalies race heads from sparks with kibble white valves. the machine also has a 485cc kit on it, new clutch, basket, crank and tranny. all of this has approximately 12 hours on it.

Machine has an 06 swinger, +2 houser anti-vibe stem, flex bars, power mad guards, full chassis and swing .190 skids, dampner, lonestar adjustable axle, pro design kill and red plastics w/ stock hood in addition to black laker cut plastics w/ carbon fiber hood, ellis seris bling star bumper, ac grab bar or PRM wide grab bar, RK oring chain, sparks big core full exhaust, twin air eliminator kit with spare inster, ac pro peg nerfs, ss brakelines front and rear and a new in the box gripper seat cover (nstyle i think)

depending on price and want I will deliver this machine with either +2 houser std travel arms w/stock shocks

or

laegers +.5 with custom axis LT fully adjustable front and rear shocks.

I will also sell this bike with stock honda rims

or with mxr6 front and rear tires

or with ultimate front beadlocks with razr2 fronts and shamrock beadlocks with ITP XC tires

contact me at kstanka@comcast.net for pics.

Make an offer, only trades I would be interested in would be an outlaw 525 or utility

Prey
04-17-2009, 08:29 AM
i forgot to mention, i talked to dee manshack about the 05 heads from sparks, he told me he did not recieve a race head from sparks in 05 that dyno'd under 50hp (he said they were all in the 52-55hp range on stock bore), only 5 of these were produced from sparks specifically for natalie.

i know a lot of people talk about the fastest this or that, this machine will serioulsy float the tires through 3rd gear. this is not the machine for beggining riders. it outright smokes my mod'd 2006 450R and any other machine I have lined up against including 500 kit LTR's