View Full Version : Take the test (Find the Pit bull)

reptikes
04-16-2009, 09:10 AM
Here is a small, short, easy and yet fun test to take. This is to enlighten people are mistaken when it comes to dog attacks being blamed on the wrong breed of dog.

http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html

hypersnyper6947
04-16-2009, 11:48 AM
thats pretty awesome thanks for trying to spread knowledge, they just get a bad wrap

quadrcr161
04-16-2009, 11:58 AM
thanks for the link, our local bully rescue had a poster like this and ive been looking for one online.

SPDSNYPR
04-16-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by hypersnyper6947
they just get a bad wrap

Not really . . . . .

TCracin440ex
04-16-2009, 01:10 PM
we have a few pit bulls and i love all of them they are just the most friendly dogs ever

JJs450r
04-16-2009, 01:17 PM
3 or 16 bad i got a pit and its hard to tell

1. american bulldog
2. french mastiff
3. im guess pit
4. greater swiss or bermease mountain
5. rodisian ridgeback <<not spelled right
6. Mut :)
7. dogo argentina
8. chocoalte lab
9. somekinda mastiff
10. jack russels
11. another type of mastiff
12. looks like a rotti mix
13. cane corso
14. looks like boxer mix
15. italian mastiff
16. pit maybe
17. pit mix
18. idk haha
19. great dane pup
20. bull terrier(getem chico)
21. mastiff mix
22. mastiff
23.mastiff pup
24.american bulldog
25. dingo

scuzz
04-16-2009, 01:28 PM
I wouldn't own any of those dogs, also FWIW I don't care what you call them Bulldogs, sweetie pies, sugar bears - they would all end up with the same fate if they came around my kids.

muddy400EX
04-16-2009, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by scuzz
I wouldn't own any of those dogs, also FWIW I don't care what you call them Bulldogs, sweetie pies, sugar bears - they would all end up with the same fate if they came around my kids.

wow man, thats kind of a mean thing to say:(

muddy400EX
04-16-2009, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by JJs450r
3 or 16 bad i got a pit and its hard to tell

1. american bulldog
2. french mastiff
3. im guess pit
4. greater swiss or bermease mountain
5. rodisian ridgeback <<not spelled right
6. Mut :)
7. dogo argentina
8. chocoalte lab
9. somekinda mastiff
10. jack russels
11. another type of mastiff
12. looks like a rotti mix
13. cane corso
14. looks like boxer mix
15. italian mastiff
16. pit maybe
17. pit mix
18. idk haha
19. great dane pup
20. bull terrier(getem chico)
21. mastiff mix
22. mastiff
23.mastiff pup
24.american bulldog
25. dingo

dude, u know it says the name if u click on it, right? lol

JJs450r
04-16-2009, 02:14 PM
no haha guess you can say i got bored

scuzz your an idiot you dont know squat about any of those dogs let alone a pit my pitbull is the best dog ive ever owned and i have a 3 year old nephew, and a 12 year nephew and never one has even raised a lip at them, we take him to the track where little kids rid his back and all he dog is lick em or wag his tail its *******s like you that give our dogs a bad name, go stick to your little poodle or what ever gay dog you own

learns some fact before you try to down our dogs

quadrcr161
04-16-2009, 02:15 PM

i wish i could say the same thing about kids because i see them as more destructive then any dog. ill gladly keep my dogs on my property if parrents could learn to keep their kids under control. leash laws should also apply to kids.

i prefer to own/rescue bully breeds, even another rotti but kids are not a part of mine or my wifes future.

JJs450r
04-16-2009, 02:21 PM
dang got most of em wrong they were off the wall names

atleast i guess pitbull right

scuzz
04-16-2009, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
i wish i could say the same thing about kids because i see them as more destructive then any dog. ill gladly keep my dogs on my property if parrents could learn to keep their kids under control. leash laws should also apply to kids.

I lol-ed and needed it...thanks.

no haha guess you can say i got bored

scuzz your an idiot you dont know squat about any of those dogs let alone a pit my pitbull is the best dog ive ever owned and i have a 3 year old nephew, and a 12 year nephew and never one has even raised a lip at them, we take him to the track where little kids rid his back and all he dog is lick em or wag his tail its *******s like you that give our dogs a bad name, go stick to your little poodle or what ever gay dog you own

learns some fact before you try to down our dogs

Thanks moron.

If you're going to call me an idiot you have to 1st disprove that you aren't one to begin with, and from your lack of punctuation, capitalization and grammar I would say that your failboat has set sail. Aye aye Captain!

Also, whether you like my opinion or not won't stop me from putting a slug into any dog that looks like that that comes up to my kids.

BANG.

DROP.

THE END.

Once you have some kids of your own you'll suddenly "get it" and realize that nothing, and I mean NOTHING in the world is worth the chance of your kids getting hurt. This may take you a while though since the closest thing you have to kids is in your left hand and sticking the magazine pages together.

JJs450r
04-16-2009, 03:05 PM
you sir are the scum of the earth thats what your name should be scum. for one i wasnt aware that you had to use correct punctuation, capitalization and grammar on the internet, its all about getting your message out fast and easy so try to make me look like a fool all you wont dont bother me one bit :) but to say youll put a bullet in any dog that looks like that how what kinda message are you sending your kids that your a pos i think so

have a nice day o and you put the true meaning in steers n queers

pro-rider46
04-16-2009, 03:07 PM
haha, i got it the first try. the whole dog collar kinda made me think it was the more aggressive dog. but any dog can have that, and i can see why people get so easily scared. i have only seen a few pitbulls in my life, and i thought they were some of the friendliest dogs i have met. and scuzz, i think your going of the handle on these pets, saying you will shoot anyone of them if they come near your kids is like saying you will shoot a lab, or a poodle or another non aggressive dog. people can be more dangerous then them too, are you going to shoot them?

ZeroLogic
04-16-2009, 03:09 PM
I lol-ed and needed it...thanks.

Thanks moron.

If you're going to call me an idiot you have to 1st disprove that you aren't one to begin with, and from your lack of punctuation, capitalization and grammar I would say that your failboat has set sail. Aye aye Captain!

Also, whether you like my opinion or not won't stop me from putting a slug into any dog that looks like that that comes up to my kids.

BANG.

DROP.

THE END.

Once you have some kids of your own you'll suddenly "get it" and realize that nothing, and I mean NOTHING in the world is worth the chance of your kids getting hurt. This may take you a while though since the closest thing you have to kids is in your left hand and sticking the magazine pages together.

I could see if you were talking about if a dog grawled or something at your kids. But if it came up to them all happy and whatnot then why?

scuzz
04-16-2009, 03:11 PM
you sir are the scum of the earth thats what your name should be scum. for one i wasnt aware that you had to use correct punctuation, capitalization and grammar on the internet, its all about getting your message out fast and easy so try to make me look like a fool all you wont dont bother me one bit :) but to say youll put a bullet in any dog that looks like that how what kinda message are you sending your kids that your a pos i think so

have a nice day o and you put the true meaning in steers n queers

Let me get this straight.

So I'm queer because I want to protect my kids?

Does this sort of "you're gay" thing work for you in the locker room?

Also it's not me trying to make you look like a fool; you're doing a great job of that on your own. Keep posting!

JJs450r
04-16-2009, 03:15 PM
blah blah blah your just a hill billy pos that thinks he can sit on his stoop and pop caps in anything and everything around on his property

leaving for birch creek dont need to waste anymore time on a pos like yourself

scuzz
04-16-2009, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by pro-rider46
and scuzz, i think your going of the handle on these pets, saying you will shoot anyone of them if they come near your kids is like saying you will shoot a lab, or a poodle or another non aggressive dog. people can be more dangerous then them too, are you going to shoot them?

Humans would be handled completely different. On a greater whole their lives are worth more to me.

Don't get me wrong I love dogs, I have two, but I love my kids WAY more.

scuzz
04-16-2009, 03:17 PM
blah blah blah your just a hill billy pos that thinks he can sit on his stoop and pop caps in anything and everything around on his property

leaving for birch creek dont need to waste anymore time on a pos like yourself

HAhaha moron.

You know nothing about me, nor where I'm from. Even though I'm not a Hillbilly, there's nothing wrong with being one.

JJs450r
04-16-2009, 03:20 PM
never said there was anything wrong with them ;)

o and ill just pop a cap if i ever see your kids around my dog

scuzz
04-16-2009, 03:22 PM

You wouldn't have a chance.

Is that a threat btw?

I think you need to be really, really clear right now and watch what you say.

ZeroLogic
04-16-2009, 04:02 PM
never said there was anything wrong with them ;)

That can get ya a one way ticket to jail.;)

ALAMX37
04-16-2009, 04:08 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/bigjosh37/100_0498.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/bigjosh37/100_0499.jpg

Real pit ^ Do I win?

Comes from a game dog bloodline, not many true pits or bloodlines still around.
You could never convince me these dogs are mean in any way unless trained to be or feel as though they or their masters are in danger. Had one my entire life, and other than a cat or two have never had a problem, not even with other dogs. My dog just wants to play.

Quad18star
04-16-2009, 04:49 PM
Nobody will be "poppin' anyone or anything.

BTW ... threats will not be tolerated against any member or member's family . Anymore of this and adios to your account on here.

Pappy
04-16-2009, 07:51 PM
Good lord! I go fishing and return to this:p

The absolute best dog I have ever owned with children was a 180 pound Rotti. The dog was attack trained and I would trust him 110% with any child of any age!

My big lovable black lab has already bitten two kids.

Animals are animals and they can be unpredictable. The truly sad part in all this is that so many have taught their dogs to be mean and thats a crime.

And please, no threats on here. That is indeed a crime and you will pay the price if continues. I know why I get along better with my dogs then I do most people I know, dogs dont hate

250R-Dee
04-16-2009, 11:59 PM
scuzz - I can not believe you reported this thread after instigating an altercation with a threat of your own.

It does not matter if you are talking about a person, an earthworm, a fresh steaming pile of manure or a dog... a threat is a threat. Make sure YOU are not in the wrong before pointing the finder at somebody else.

I decided to post this in public instead of PM'ing because this comment also applies to other people :rolleyes: