PDA

View Full Version : hows the bass fishing

fourwheeler guy
04-15-2009, 10:42 PM
how the bass fishing 4 every one i went today at the local christian lake camp emmanual and i could not belief what i caught about 10 feet from the shore a 17 lbs bass with a rooster tail lure with ten lbs test i couldnt believe it its getting mounted though also caught 1 9pounder 2 7lbs and6 5 lbs and about 20 2lbs and 3 really nice flathead catfish i caught all them bass with same rooster tail and the flatheads with hoss's hawg bait and i was out there 4 about 1 hr 25 mins the guy that owned the lake couldnt believe it let me know how all of yalls fishing is doing

THANKS ANTHONY

ZeroLogic
04-16-2009, 06:01 PM
Went out for the first time this year, caught a nice little large mouth bass about ten or so inches long. Not bad for only bein April!

JR3
04-22-2009, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Went out for the first time this year, caught a nice little large mouth bass about ten or so inches long. Not bad for only bein April!

Yea zerologic we are in the same boat because i live in new jersey and your in pa. we have had so much water with all the snow and rain theres plenty of oxygen we just need a week of warm weather to wake these fish up i went out today to a couple lakes only had luck at a lil small mouth pond i know of caught to feisty little guys. cant wait for the large mouth bite get to the lake before the sun comes up pack a lip then just fish top water until the sun comes up nothing better man.

ZeroLogic
04-22-2009, 07:52 PM
I don't know about you but I rather hook a small mouth rather than a large mouth! They put up one hell of a fight. But a larger 7+ pound large mouth put up a hell of a fight too. This weekend is suppose to be in the 80s! So I hope it warms the waters up.:macho

JR3
04-23-2009, 08:23 AM
Yea the problem is we will have 1 day of 80 degree weather then it will be cold and ****ty the rest of the week. im tellin ya man a week of decent weather they will be going bonkers.