PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day!!!

Seed
04-15-2009, 08:20 PM
Sorry guys this is completely off subject and i need to vent bad. My girlfriend recieved a letter from her Urology clinic stating that one of the things that was used to do a test may have been contaminated and is advising her to get a blood test for possible HIV or Hepititis. Many others were contacted for this, but it sickens me that proper procedures for disposing and cleaning of biohazardous materials was not done. So no i have to run through my head does my girlfriend have HIV or Hepititis and possibly do I. Im clearly pissed and im sorry for making a thread off subject but needed to get it out somewhere. Whats bad is ya i can sue these guys, but no amount of money will make me happy if my girlfriend or i get this virus. Almost feel myself sinking into a depression :(

crixal
04-15-2009, 09:47 PM
that's extremely messed up. i hope you guys are ok.

Mr. Big Time
04-15-2009, 10:39 PM
bro, go ahead and post what you want on here. That is just sick and down right stupid. Them people should loose their jobs, I know everybody makes mistakes, but thats freakin horrible. I hope that you guys a alright, and I agree, no amount of money can make that go away. My email is damon_223@hotmail.com. Feel free to email me if you need somebody to talk to. Best of luck to the both of you.

TNT
04-16-2009, 08:41 AM
Your kinda like me worry about things that may never happen like loosing my job, testing positive for HIV, loosing a child or loved one, etc.... I tear myself down at times over nothing! Sometimes can't help but live in a dark world that I can't stay out of…..At times a victum of my own abuse and nature of the world, news on TV lately, etc….Ironically most of what I worried about never occurs and what did I had no control over.

Moral of my story - GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Living ONE DAY AT A TIME; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardship as the pathway to peace. Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it. Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life, and supremely happy with Him forever in the next.

Works for me anyway hope it does for you! :D

Blizzard24
04-16-2009, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by TNT1
Moral of my story - GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Living ONE DAY AT A TIME; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardship as the pathway to peace. Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it. Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life, and supremely happy with Him forever in the next.

Works for me anyway hope it does for you! :D

GREAT POST!

Seed, you and your girlfriend are in my prayers. I am sure everything will be ok for the two of you. Stay strong... your girlfriend needs you right now.

nate450x
04-16-2009, 10:43 PM
I agree, keep your hopes up and never lose faith. I feel for both you and your girlfriend and i know nothing i can say will make it better but hope for the best. My prayers are also with you and everyone else involved, god bless!!

Seed
05-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Well we recieved our tests results and I am proud to announce my girl friend and I are HIV Negative and do not have hepititis. I'd like to thank everyone for there prayers and support. I feel as if 10,000 lbs. has just been lifted off my shoulders. God Bless to everyone.

THEMACHINIST
05-07-2009, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Seed
Well we recieved our tests results and I am proud to announce my girl friend and I are HIV Negative and do not have hepititis. I'd like to thank everyone for there prayers and support. I feel as if 10,000 lbs. has just been lifted off my shoulders. God Bless to everyone.

It's good to read that.Long life to both of you:macho

florentino
05-07-2009, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Seed
see thats just life.. you never know it can happen to anyone..