PDA

View Full Version : does anyone ride in south jersey?

bigsho400
12-31-2002, 10:59 AM
im looking for some new spots to ride in south jersey. i just got a ticket in collings lakes, so im gonna need somewhere else to ride for a while. any one know of anywhere, maybe millville or vineland.

12-31-2002, 11:27 AM
i live in vineland. i usually ride at a place called mories. maybe when my 4wheelers done being rebuilt we can ride. let me know

bigsho400
12-31-2002, 04:02 PM
whens it gonna be done:confused:

YamaWarr0121
01-05-2003, 07:16 PM
i live in hammonton, need some more places to ride that arent illegal as i realy dont want to get it impounded or anything

01-05-2003, 07:40 PM
FYI

Current NJ state law does not allow a tow and impound if your machine is registered and insured.

There trying to change this but as far as I know it still stands.

beerock
01-05-2003, 07:59 PM
i think its funny that you can register a atv in nj but you cant ride it.

sounds FISHY to me.

sound slike the state wants to make money off us on both ends.

sounds like dmv is stealing our money.

just like a dude that you pay money for scalped tickets and still are in threat of getting busted.

Why doesnt anyone see the hipocritical BS the state is doin..

there rippin off people. :o

O wait, your quad wont get impounded if it registered but you get a fine just for riding.... hmmmmm lots of sense here.....

i hope bushs opening of land helps nj some how.

optikid123
01-05-2003, 08:16 PM
yeah bee is right its not worth doin anything except running.. as bad as it seems and people will say that its the wrong thing to do but most of them dont live in this retarded state or else they would see what we gotta do to ride

Cannibal440
01-07-2003, 04:54 PM
Bigsho400,
Where at in Collings lakes did you get busted? Were they also ridng bikes ?

YamaWarr0121
01-07-2003, 07:03 PM
yo man u got a ticket in collings lakes? i got away ridin last sunday ..are you guys going to the pit rright next to the lake, theres about 2 or 3 pits i think, one has a track some lil hills real sandy, if your comin from my way you ride the RR tracks to it..dayammn i dont think ill b headin back out there, how much was it? they chase you? wha happend u can PM me please b/c i ride there about 1 a month but havent been there since summer iw as plannin on takin a bunch of my friends

trxex
01-08-2003, 06:06 PM
i here you man, i sometimes ride out east on long island n.y .even if your bike is registered and insured they still impound it.i found out the hard way.i was being mr nice guy an stopped once.guess what, "inpoundment".never again. i do not stop any more.i have been chased 6 times after that and got away ,i run like iam running for my life.it sucks that thats the way it has to be but so be it.state law states atv's must be registered and insured in n.y.s but they still will impound it.so my advise is never stop for any one ,give no eye contact,know your riding area so you know were to run and do run! if they catch you when you run play dumb.(thats why no eye contact) .some times these *** cops dress up in plain cloths and pretend to be hurt or broken down on there quads and when you stop to offer help YOUR BUSTED unreal thanks to all the tree huggers .
'

trxex
01-08-2003, 07:50 PM
bump

suzukidzrider
01-08-2003, 09:03 PM
where at 52,heartland or out past yaphank 64
i got chased once at 52 but its been bad there past couple of weeks,i had to roost on a trooper.
56 is cool,cops dont bother u there at all

trxex
01-09-2003, 09:29 AM
heartland property was sold thats why its hot there now.be carefull there!

300exazzkikr
01-11-2003, 07:47 PM
NJ really sucks, the only way to ride legal is to ride around in circles in your driveway.:huh

bigsho400
01-13-2003, 04:42 PM
anyone got new spots or old ones to ride at preferably sand pits
im not dumb when i ride i dont tear up property or ride on the street. i wont draw any attention if thats what anyones worried about. just pm me im runnin outta spots near me. id be interested in meeting up w/some of u guys to ride lemme know anytime anywhere:D

njbudman81
01-13-2003, 05:50 PM
yo u cant even ride in your driveway. cops come for the noise. yo im from Gibbstown i got a few spots i got to

bigsho400
01-13-2003, 06:02 PM
where are they pm me