PDA

View Full Version : TCS Shocks

30psi_GST
04-15-2009, 12:33 AM
I have a set of 16.25" long standard travel TCS shocks. Fit perfectly on the stock arms or +.5" - +2". I run them on Houser +.5's now. Very little use. Valved for a 210lbs rider. These are an awesome upgrade from stock. Really, the bigger then jump, the better they feel. You may have to play with the adjustments a bit. Since i got them, the only adjustment ive played with is the preload. I weight 140lbs with gear on, so thats why i say you may need to adjust them.

Im not sure when they were serviced last, but they work fine. Ive riden with them for about 5 hours. I just bought some long travel Custom Axis shocks, so i will need the cash for new arms. When i get my other arms in, ill sell the +.5 Housers as well.

475 shipped If you want the arms too, ill work out a deal with ya

On the stock arms

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q267/eclipse_rs_1995/YFZ%20450/PICT1421.jpg

As they sit now on Housers

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q267/eclipse_rs_1995/YFZ%20450/PICT1425.jpg

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q267/eclipse_rs_1995/YFZ%20450/PICT1430.jpg

Im a member on YFZCentral. Ive not sold anything on here or there b4, but i buy quite a bit. Im not gonna scam you. If you want me cell phone number, ill be more then happy to talk to you over the phone.

Buy with confidence that your getting a good set of shocks. Superb upgrade over stock.

quadatic20
04-25-2009, 09:26 PM
If you still have the shocks will you take $400.00 Paypal? Need them for my daughters 07 YFZ with Housers.

I am a member of YFZ Central also and Banshee HQ.

Dave - IL 60102. djiman@sbcglobal.net

30psi_GST
04-25-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by quadatic20
If you still have the shocks will you take $400.00 Paypal? Need them for my daughters 07 YFZ with Housers.

I am a member of YFZ Central also and Banshee HQ.

Dave - IL 60102. djiman@sbcglobal.net

Sold about a week ago for 415.

jay_08yfz
04-26-2009, 05:12 PM
be glad nobody bought these shocks. i purchased them and neither shock had nitrogen both lines were leaking and and both shocks were almost out of oil... some deuch bag put grease line hoses on them so after purchasing them he did refund me the shipping costs but i had to have the oil changed have them cleaned bc they were covered in rust on the body and buy the lines shipping and labor.. so all toghther i paid 415 for shocks 100 for the service and another 135 for the lines labor and shipping of the lines from race tech/tcs.. f-ing bogus... but after all the headaches now there mint.. thanks>>>>>>>>>>>> do the math who won who lost.. i could have bought a brand new set for a little more.....

30psi_GST
04-29-2009, 11:52 PM
You forgot to mention. That the amount of money that i forked out to ship the shocks to you was over 100 dollars. 106.49 to be exact. So you could have them there on Saturday. Had i known there was anything wrong. I never would of agree'd to that. I honestly didnt know anything about the nitrogen and i never saw any oil leaking from the shock. Its pretty easy to tell if oil is leaking ANYWHERE on the bike when riding, because dirt will stink to that particular spot. Causing it to appear kinda muddy. Moral of the story, i honestly never saw anything. And i rode for hours and never felt anything wrong.

You gotta look at it in my situation.

I basically paid for your service. The lines and everything werent leaking when i had them. So i didnt feel they needed changing. If i pay for everything for you. Then you basically got my shocks for a little over 200 dollars, basically brand new. I would of refunded everything had you sent them back to me.

At some point, i have to stick up for what i believe. Which is, i dont think anything was wrong with them. Im not doubting the nitrogen part. And the key to running a successful bluff, is sometimes, u actually have to be holding a decent hand. Which means, i didnt have proof the nitrogen was at 175psi like it needed to be, because i never checked it, the shocks rode fine with me. So i never thought to check it.

I honestly appologize that you had a ****ty experience. I hope they work out for you, as they did with me. But i honestly didnt think anything was wrong wtih them because they rode fine with me, but i weigh next to nothing, so that may be why.

But i will tell you this. These new custom axis shocks are valved for a 185lbs rider. Those shocks were suppose to be 210. And these axis shocks are a lot stiffer. So im sure either that info that was told to me was a lie, or there possibly was something wrong wtih them. Maybe the nitrogen had soemthing to do with that, i dunno.

Here is the auction site with the shocks. This is the only info i had.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220370962535&viewitem=

You just have to understand that at some point i cant just refund you money at the drop of a hat just because you say this and that is wrong. I refunded you 116.00 and some change when u said they would need service. I didnt hessitate and you had your money within a minute of hanging up the phone.