PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Camaro crash

elite ATV1
04-14-2009, 07:34 PM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r77/berettaParts/3394521758_1fdd033299_b.jpg

saw this on another forum i go on..... how sad some ppl just shouldn't buy real cars...

Pappy
04-14-2009, 07:47 PM
So let me get this straight......

A person is involved in an accident. That in turn regulates them to not being able to buy a "real" car?

I dont know about the people you run around with, but the folks I know dont set out to have an accident whether they are driving a Corvette, a Camaro or a Chevette:ermm:

I think poking fun at the misfortune of others is sad. Whats teh website, "Iamadoush.com"

250r rider 88
04-14-2009, 07:54 PM
i agree with pappy, poor guy probably just got it and was running a little too hard and couldn't brake in time, some people like to push the limit and are fully aware of the consequences, accidents happen, no need to come on a forum and bash a guy you don't even know because he had an accident in a car you obviously really like and think only superior drivers should drive:rolleyes:

Pappy
04-14-2009, 07:59 PM
I doubt he was pushing it hard, he probably cornholed some soccermom who stopped short:p

250r rider 88
04-14-2009, 08:02 PM
could be, however i know that if I was buying that car id leave a nice set of black marks out of the dealership and down the road as far as it would smoke em:devil:

soccermoms watch out, new muscle is loose and on you ***

nemo25
04-14-2009, 08:05 PM
he probably tried to take a turn :o

zwark
04-14-2009, 08:05 PM
2010 camaro looks ugly.

Pappy
04-14-2009, 08:08 PM
Yes, so would I...however in that case, if you wrecked, you deserve to have a little fun thrown at you for the dumbass you would be:D

Think about this, this poor dumbass crunches his brand new ride probably in an accident 99% of could have or have had during regular dialy driving. By the color of the light, its morning, so he ws probably on his way to work. Now he has some punk posting his picture online making fun of not only his misfortune, but the fact that possibly there should eb some government board designated to control who can buy and drive a certain car. Thats classless IMO.

Now, if you take away the fact that the guy has his sunglasses perched on his head like a gimp, is suffering from male pattern baldness and now his new middle aged poontang trap is all busted up. Im shocked noone ragged on that...I might even have to snicker a little:devil:

wayfastwhitey69
04-14-2009, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I doubt he was pushing it hard, he probably cornholed some soccermom who stopped short:p

dam them soccer moms, ive almost hit a couple cause they stopped way too early:mad: :mad:

scuzz
04-14-2009, 08:17 PM
I think the OP has all sorts of Internet "cars" and "girlfriends" no doubt.

Ruby Soho
04-14-2009, 08:38 PM

i think the teen drivers are nothing compared to some of these soccer moms i see/drive with on the road... they tick me off pretty good sometimes!

JLanphear
04-14-2009, 08:46 PM
Judging by the sign maybe he hit a runaway horse :blah:

feuerstack411
04-14-2009, 08:49 PM
wow, those rear quater panels are wayyy out of proportion. those things are HUUUGEE

honduh440
04-14-2009, 08:50 PM
maybe he took the bumper and random pieces off so that he could claim insurance fraud probably is going to pocket several grand off this now .... in my eyes he is a genious

Pappy
04-14-2009, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
i think the teen drivers are nothing compared to some of these soccer moms i see/drive with on the road... they tick me off pretty good sometimes!

For over 20 years I drove all around and through Washington DC. Ive seen things that almost made me give up driving:p You name it, i've probably seen it.....including having a local crack whore who liked to cause accidents by showing her National Geographic hooters to passing traffic:chinese: (Thats wasnt a crack at black folks, they looked as bad as you see in NG!)

Ive seen the lipstick being put on, papers being read, cell phones, shaving, sex, sex alone male and female. Saw a mercedes driver in a heated phone conversation blow a read light and drive under a 18 wheeler. His head was in the back seat:scary: Ive watched teenagers loose it while blowing through traffic at 100+...old ladies stop in the middle of an intersection, get out and walk away! I watched a cylinder from a cement truck break off during a wreck and roll down the street!

Once saw a cop forget to put his car in park and it beat him to the car he had pulled over:eek: I watched 4 black sedans and 2 black suburbans run 4 or 5 cars in a ditch. It was an ambassador to some countrys motorcade......

Last year on the way back from a GNCC, Cody and I passed a bluehair coming at us .....on a dual lane highway in our lane! We got over and she never even touched teh brakes...drove out of sight going the wrong way at 70 mph!

Trust me, age doesnt matter!

And these folks were sober....the **** ive seen from drunks is off the chain!

Ruby Soho
04-14-2009, 09:03 PM
:huh :huh

wow, i have nothing on that! haha

scuzz
04-14-2009, 09:08 PM
My favorite was in New Orleans where a guy got into a wreck eating crawfish while driving.

He crawled out and boiled crawfish went everywhere.

It's hard enough to eat crawfish at a table much less while driving.

Motoracer13
04-14-2009, 09:46 PM
I have only encountered 2 types of drivers:

The ********* that wont get out of the way so I can pass!!!

The DUMB$HIT who won't get off my six!!!

hypersnyper6947
04-15-2009, 01:33 AM
I am not even a chevy guy and i think that thing looks way sexy, even all banged up it looks good. Bad *** car to bad that guy wrecked it, prob was a dam soccer mom. Slow drivers cause more accidents than fast ones i swear.

Bryson#221
04-15-2009, 12:09 PM

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I NEED A QUOTE BOOK OF PAPPY :blah:

zwark
04-15-2009, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by scuzz

It's hard enough to eat crawfish at a table much less while driving.

you just don't know the crawfish-method :D

zyoung04
04-15-2009, 01:01 PM
ill bet when he plowed whatever he hit he had the cell up to his ear and when he hit them the phone was a razor and now its stuck in the side of his head

hondariderdylan
04-15-2009, 01:06 PM
ha
that sucks

he probably was:
on the cell
trying to eat
fumbling in his center console
trying to remeber the "honey do" list
texting
late for work
stressed out
and looking at the fine chick on the sidewalk admiring his cool new ride and trying to act cool:D

much like every other driver now adays

04-15-2009, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by hondarider11
I am suprised that you haven't wrecked your 1969 yenko camaro yet little boy.:rolleyes:

haaa beat me to it.
OWNED.

So hows that yenko runnin?:blah: :devil:

Foxhonda, please post the pic again.

ZeroLogic
04-15-2009, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by DMC-4OOEX
haaa beat me to it.
OWNED.

So hows that yenko runnin?:blah: :devil:

Foxhonda, please post the pic again.

Originally posted by hondarider11
I am suprised that you haven't wrecked your 1969 yenko camaro yet little boy.:rolleyes:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a357/zerologic/Pwning.jpg
:o

But people crash, big deal. No ones perfect execpt me.

Pappy
04-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
No ones perfect execpt me.

Yeah, perfect folks dont need to spell anyway:devil:

ZeroLogic
04-15-2009, 04:45 PM
I'm so misunderstood.:ermm:

JForestZ34
04-15-2009, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
ha
that sucks

he probably was:
on the cell
trying to eat
fumbling in his center console
trying to remeber the "honey do" list
texting
late for work
stressed out
and looking at the fine chick on the sidewalk admiring his cool new ride and trying to act cool:D

much like every other driver now adays

first of all we don't know all the details about the accident.. It might not even be his fault.. All we see is a picture of his car smashed up.. Until we know the facts it's just and accident, besides it was only the V6 camaro anyway.. IT'S ONLY A CAR.....

It won't be a classic like a 69 camaro....

James

hondariderdylan
04-15-2009, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by JForestZ34
first of all we don't know all the details about the accident.. It might not even be his fault.. All we see is a picture of his car smashed up.. Until we know the facts it's just and accident, besides it was only the V6 camaro anyway.. IT'S ONLY A CAR.....

It won't be a classic like a 69 camaro....

James

notice i said he was "PROBABLY" doing etc.......

i didnt say anything about it being a great loss either, it like one of the first ones on the street, theres gonna be tons more????

who knows
it might be a colectable one day