PDA

View Full Version : help

vindell
04-14-2009, 06:50 PM
Dropped eton 70 viper at scotts powersports, a local multi bike franchise that is a authorized eton dealer , Thinking of having a stock eton 70 top end kit installed (piston , cylinder, ring's) the kit is gonna cost 170 or so. Plus $200.00 to install. Not sure if you read earlier thread or not, however my compression is low at 80lbs. Quoted $200.00 for the rings only, Do I go with stock or do I go with performance stuff.
in the future would like to get a pipe, some clutch work, and a larger carb. New to this forum, getting alot of great advise, someday I'll be giving the same advice to new members, gotta
love alot of people with advice ! lol. Seriously, thank's for your help

Pappy
04-14-2009, 07:00 PM
vindell, Imoved this thread out of the maintence section to here. These guys in the mini section will treat you right;)

Logan #34's Dad
04-14-2009, 08:00 PM
Vindell, Run from that dealer! Your getting ripped off! I don't know what your mechanical ability is but it is a very simple process to change the jug and piston. And If I were you, I'd buy an aftermarket cylinder kit. Some of them are coming very good right out of the box. If your gonna race, then the pipe is key IMO. I'll pm ya.