PDA

View Full Version : 2005 YFZ front shocks/FULL BUB Moto C-4 exhaust

tsargent4
04-14-2009, 05:03 PM
I have a front set of 05 front shocks that have white springs, that I replaced with some 08 GTT rebuilds....they're in pretty good shape, just need sprayed off w/ hose...will post pic if needed...$235 O.B.O shipped...

the exhaust is a full system...header is in good shape, no ding, dents, etc. is discolored like most headers do...the muffler is in good shape, there is a ding on the bottom of the can from the brake cailper im guessing?? I didn't put the dent there, its nothing that will affect performance though...the BUB sticker did come off and the can is all black w/ chrome ends and tip...the only downfall of this pipe is that the core needs a small piece welded to it so that the packing can wrap around it and so the core will stay in its inserts. This exhaust brings an amazing amount of power and grunt, but I am doing without because I have no motor work, so need for a full system. Will not seperate, slip on will only fit the BUB header. This exhaust retails for over $700 new...the header is around 300 and the slip on is around 375...I'm looking to get $250 plus shipping...pics upon request. You can search the pipe on ebay or go to BUB.net

tsargent4
04-19-2009, 04:33 PM
bump...parts need to go...