PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts

450rRacer22
04-14-2009, 10:36 AM
Well me and my girlfriend and her cousin went to hawkeye downs in cedar rapids last weekend to watch the race and man was it a blast! They had over 400 riders there which was a record for them they said. This is the same place i raced at when i raced 3 years ago. Well just like what i thought would happen, i really got the itch to go buy a quad and start racing again. I started racing mx when i was 16, and i stopped racing at 17 right after i had moved up to A class. I'm not sure if i should start racing again cuz i feel like i've wasted A LOT of time that i could have been improving even more and now i'll have to start all over again. So my other thought is to buy a bike like a 250f and get decent on that. Its really a tough choice for me cuz i know im good on a quad but a bike not so much but its something i've always wanted to be better at. Anybody else kinda in the same boat as me or have any advice?

Premis
04-14-2009, 11:00 AM
I started my racing career at Hawkeye Downs in 1995. I quit to start Premis but now I'm thinking of hitting a few races again. I'll be at a couple Hawkeye Downs races this year, just to have though, not trying to be a champion again.

BlaineKaiser450
04-14-2009, 11:16 AM
id definatly get another quad and start racing!

ATV Chic
04-14-2009, 11:30 AM
x2 u only get one go around dude, live it while u can!