PDA

View Full Version : Here's for U LSR fans (take #2)

OutlawEX
12-30-2002, 11:46 PM
Hey Ex'ers I made a post about a 3 weeks ago showing my cracked LSR swinger which im sure you all seen ,it had over 20 pages of reply's...So anyways after making the post i got the attention of a LSR representive and then after it got bigger i got the owner of LSR Dan Fisher even on here to see the thread..So n-e ways after all that Dan From LSR replaced my beated up swinger for a brandnew swinger at no charge...I just wanted to tell everyone how LSR went the extra mile to help a fellow rider out,thanks LSR

OutlawEX
12-30-2002, 11:47 PM
Here another pic of the new swinger,its the a new style they have that is suppost to be 10X stronger and it looks alot better than my old one

OutlawEX
12-30-2002, 11:48 PM

B@ckBoneBelgium
12-31-2002, 05:02 AM
Well , I have to say and admit he ( dan fischer ) did the same for me and I live in belgium . He stepped up the plate and helped me REAL good ! Tnx again Dan , for stepping up the plate for me and the exriders . This company got my confidence back for 1000 % , and Dan is really standing behind his products .The way it should be , and that is something not not see with every company .:D

MSL
12-31-2002, 06:13 AM
Glad to hear this, it is great when a company stands behind thier product like this.

12-31-2002, 08:15 AM
Great news....good job LSR

Dave400ex
12-31-2002, 09:16 AM
That is good to hear. I have more respect for the companies that back their products and are willing to help you out. Great job Dan!

phatswinn
12-31-2002, 10:32 AM
ooo nice is that a blaster in the backround:huh

Foxrage
12-31-2002, 10:37 AM
Not a bad deal. I Dont see how you guys break them i havent did anytthing but tare out bearings on a big jump.

toby400ex
12-31-2002, 12:35 PM
Rad is good like that too, i sent my bearing carrier into them and one of the bearings had pretty much gone to chit. And this was after 3 months of riding. I found out why and it was my fault but they sent me a brand new one at no charge, i only had to pay to ship it to them.. IT was like an early x-mas and i got to use it a day later on a really good ride.:D :D

Scott400EX
12-31-2002, 01:33 PM
ive got one on ther way jsut like that should be here thrus or fri. Looks great cant wait to have mine.

Quadfather
12-31-2002, 03:35 PM
Do you think that they will give everyone with a cracked swingarm a new one now? I doubt it. The only reason that he got a new item, is because he came to this site, and started stinkin' up the place complaining about LSR products, where thousands of members read the forums. If you would've just called them, they would have told you to pound salt. I believe that is what some other members said that they were told by a rep.

I think it's great that you got a new product, but in my mind they were a dollar short, and a day late.

OutlawEX
12-31-2002, 11:43 PM
The swing arm i had was a style they recalled and replaced no questions asked..But they didnt get every swinger they recalled like take for instant mine...They earned my satisfication 100%

airheadedduner
12-31-2002, 11:59 PM
I am very impressed by the way LSR handled things. I had lost a lot of faith in them over the years after seeing and hearing of their stuff break but it looks like they are really working to turn it around.

Predator36
01-01-2003, 04:31 AM
I have always treated LSR with respect - even when their customer service guys are rude. I have broken several of their products and they always replaced with no questions asked. I did not have to raise a stink. I will run their products anytime that they have what I need. I dont like the geometery on some of their products other wise I would run more of their stuff.

QuadTrix6
01-01-2003, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by Quadfather
Do you think that they will give everyone with a cracked swingarm a new one now? I doubt it. The only reason that he got a new item, is because he came to this site, and started stinkin' up the place complaining about LSR products, where thousands of members read the forums. If you would've just called them, they would have told you to pound salt. I believe that is what some other members said that they were told by a rep.

I think it's great that you got a new product, but in my mind they were a dollar short, and a day late.

i think you guys need to wake up, i agree with quadfather. yes its great they replaced your swing arms but how long did it take and without this site you would have gotten NOTHING, IMHO the company is still not backing up there products 100%. i know you guys are excited because you got your new toys from them but realize how much complaining it took and the amout of people bashing them before they backed anything up. i have heard about too many problems with them to just restore my faith in them with the drop of a hat, if their (LSR) reading this post, which im sure they are, i hope you continue backing your products. i will be keeping the previous bad and good posts in mind the next time im in the market for aftermarket parts..

phatswinn
01-01-2003, 04:41 PM
yea me too! i think you should send me a set of a-arms and maybe a frame and you know, a swingarm and axle and axle carrier, ill test them out and give the site a good word on your product:rolleyes: :D :devil