http://www.chiaobama.com/images/chia-obama-animated-2.gif

BlaineKaiser450
04-13-2009, 05:34 PM
lol why?

04-13-2009, 05:36 PM
hope they include a can of grease for that fro. :devil:

Sjorge450R
04-13-2009, 06:15 PM
i believe it was on CNN that I heard that those are now banned.

Ralph
04-13-2009, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
i believe it was on CNN that I heard that those are now banned.

i think cvs just decided not to sell them.

quad2xtreme
04-14-2009, 05:41 AM
I find anything that degrades our President to be disgraceful. Zero humor in it for me. I am very old school when it comes to respect of leadership.

ben300
04-14-2009, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
I find anything that degrades our President to be disgraceful. Zero humor in it for me. I am very old school when it comes to respect of leadership.

i bet if it was bush you woudnt care...

people are to fantical of this lunatic

416exfreak
04-14-2009, 08:09 AM
If he can't even get an AMERICAN breed of dog in the white house, I say we should be able to grow his damn hair in a chia-pet thing.

Who cares if it pokes a little fun at the man. I dont see anyone bashing Will Ferrell or Frank Caliendo for having ENTIRE comedy routines doing nothing but making fun of Bush.

Hypocrisy is a nasty thing...:chinese:

Warnerade
04-14-2009, 08:56 AM
I find anything that degrades our President to be disgraceful. Zero humor in it for me. I am very old school when it comes to respect of leadership. whats disgraceful about it?

They made this because the obama commemorative plates werent enough...this chi pet was more "realistic"

feuerstack411
04-14-2009, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
If he can't even get an AMERICAN breed of dog in the white house, I say we should be able to grow his damn hair in a chia-pet thing.

wow. you guys are really getting desperate for obama hating material.:rolleyes:

Warnerade
04-14-2009, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
wow. you guys are really getting desperate for obama hating material.:rolleyes: or, maybe the obama lovers are too insecure about our leader and cant take a little joke about him?

could go either way, im more of a glass half full kinda guy though

416exfreak
04-14-2009, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
wow. you guys are really getting desperate for obama hating material.:rolleyes:

Honestly, I dont care about Obama. He cant be any worse than Bush. I dont hate him, but I dont like him either.

But I do think its BS that he didnt get a Golden Retreiver or a Lab. A Portuguese water dog? Come on.. that doesn't even sound cool...:chinese:

scuzz
04-14-2009, 03:29 PM

I'm sure he appreciates your vote. He's bowing to everyone these days anyway.

motofreak2772
04-14-2009, 03:37 PM
Honestly, I dont care about Obama. He cant be any worse than Bush. I dont hate him, but I dont like him either.

But I do think its BS that he didnt get a Golden Retreiver or a Lab. A Portuguese water dog? Come on.. that doesn't even sound cool...:chinese:
Wtf? who cares what kind of dog he has... is there even such thing as an american bred dog? just like people they had to originate somewhere else.
As for the chia pet... I find it funny, I bet obama has one in the white house too lol. I dont think it is intended to be disrespectful at all(unlike hanging obama dummies in your front yard on halloween...) its just a humorous little representation of the president.

Bryson#221
04-14-2009, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by scuzz
I'm sure he appreciates your vote. He's bowing to everyone these days anyway.

LOL.

Scuzz...I believe I agree with your statement entirely :D

Cha Cha Cha Chia!!!!!

Quad18star
04-14-2009, 05:23 PM

Wasn't the reason because one of his daughters is highly allergic to animal hair .... and the portuguese water dog does not shed?

A lab would have been the worst choice for anyone that has allergies or someone in their family with allergies.

quad2xtreme
04-14-2009, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by ben300
i bet if it was bush you woudnt care...

ben300 - You would lose the bet. If you check my prior posts, you will find that I state I do not appreciate Leno or Letterman making fun of Bush or any President. The reason is that our lack of respect of our Commander in Chief gets played up by the media in other countries. If Americans can't respect our President, why should others?

Warnerade
04-14-2009, 07:19 PM
its amazing how a simple post making fun of some companies attempt to make money turns into a political bash...:(

quad2xtreme
04-14-2009, 07:19 PM
I'm sure he appreciates your vote.

You would be wrong too...he didn't get my vote.

Pappy
04-14-2009, 07:25 PM
Probably the only thing that will grow with Obamas name attached to it besides unemployment, the National debt, my taxes:o

ben300
04-14-2009, 07:32 PM
ben300 - You would lose the bet. If you check my prior posts, you will find that I state I do not appreciate Leno or Letterman making fun of Bush or any President. The reason is that our lack of respect of our Commander in Chief gets played up by the media in other countries. If Americans can't respect our President, why should others?

well i would probably, since im not a betting man and i dotn not bet well when i do...

but on the other hand, i would not waste my time, reading through all of your posts....my time is to valuable to spend on yours

and as far as im concerned...bashing the president or any leader, isnt neccessary, and does show disrespect, hell, the jerk offs in the media did it enough to bush, you think his popularity wouldnt have been so low if the media didnt rip him a new one ever waking minute of his presidency, but on the other hand, we do still at the moment live in a country were we have the freedom of speech, and he by happens to be at the highest level of public display, so he is gonna get get scruitinized for every thing...

so in other words, put your big boy pants on and get over it

quad2xtreme
04-14-2009, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by ben300
well i would probably, since im not a betting man and i dotn not bet well when i do...

but on the other hand, i would not waste my time, reading through all of your posts....my time is to valuable to spend on yours

and as far as im concerned...bashing the president or any leader, isnt neccessary, and does show disrespect, hell, the jerk offs in the media did it enough to bush, you think his popularity wouldnt have been so low if the media didnt rip him a new one ever waking minute of his presidency, but on the other hand, we do still at the moment live in a country were we have the freedom of speech, and he by happens to be at the highest level of public display, so he is gonna get get scruitinized for every thing...

so in other words, put your big boy pants on and get over it

agreed. Kind of Ironic that people make fun of the very leader who is at the top of making sure they have the freedom to express themselves. The media would destroy the country just to make a buck. Let's face it, most Americans would rather watch a repeat of Springer than watch 30 minutes of world news. The media totally tries to shape your opinion...and it works on all of us.

And believe me, I don't expect my viewpoint to change anything...it is more about wishful thinking that the butterfly effect might work. :p

ben300
04-14-2009, 08:19 PM
agreed. Kind of Ironic that people make fun of the very leader who is at the top of making sure they have the freedom to express themselves. The media would destroy the country just to make a buck. Let's face it, most Americans would rather watch a repeat of Springer than watch 30 minutes of world news. The media totally tries to shape your opinion...and it works on all of us.

And believe me, I don't expect my viewpoint to change anything...it is more about wishful thinking that the butterfly effect might work. :p

agreed....being president has to be maybe the, toughest job, not physically, but more mentally, and we as americans, especialy the media..take to much pleasure in the failures and tribulations of our nations leaders....however, its just somethign we are going to have to live with, because i see thsi just getting worse from here on out

scuzz
04-14-2009, 08:20 PM
You would be wrong too...he didn't get my vote.

I bet a lot of other people will be claiming that too real soon.

quad2xtreme
04-14-2009, 08:32 PM

Perhaps but mine is the truth for sure. I didn't vote for McCain or Obama.

scuzz
04-14-2009, 08:35 PM
Awe, I was just messing with you.

Chit
04-14-2009, 09:50 PM

I voted for Obama. :)

Bryson#221
04-15-2009, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
Probably the only thing that will grow with Obamas name attached to it besides unemployment, the National debt, my taxes:o

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

scuzz
04-15-2009, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Chit
I voted for Obama. :)

Your signature confuses me greatly.