PDA

View Full Version : 96 Wolverine 350 mods

stncld74
04-13-2009, 07:56 AM
I am looking for any modifications that can be done to a older wolverine 350. I am looking for engine, suspension, and aftermarket parts. I am new to this atv, and need some help. it rides like a champ, but it needs something, not sure what.

jcs003
04-13-2009, 04:19 PM
hi-flo air filter is a good start.

keglassg
04-13-2009, 09:01 PM
intake with a good pipe setup, rejet the carb..... start with the basics i suppose, could cam it if you want to get into the motor i suppose. Hot cams makes a couple good ones and i think maybe webb does also

02Wolverine350
04-14-2009, 05:34 PM
+1 /\/\/\

Pipe and intake are the easiest.I have an FMF pipe on my wolverine.I also have a K&N air filter.

Either buy the regular K&N for it with an outerwears and run it with the lid iff the airbox or buy a clamp on K&N with an outerwears and Take the Airbox completely off.

I run K&N with an open lid and it works good.

You said engine mods so I'd start with the pipe and intake.Maybe after that you could get a Cam and then maybe look at a high compression piston.

WISECO or JE.10.5:1 or 12:1.

Everyone that has ridden my wolverine that has the pipe and intake has been surprised.It makes a big difference over the stock setup.

elkrunnursery
05-02-2009, 01:22 PM
if you have the stock exhaust kit for your wolverine i would like to purchase it or trade i have a DG racing exhaust

02Wolverine350
05-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Hey stncld74 I would take elkrunnur up on that offer for the trade.

DG's aren't to great but it would probably be better than stock.If I had my stock pipe I would trade it but I bought the quad with the FMF on it so I don't have the stock pipe.

Go buy a K&N air filter trade for that pipe elkrunnur has and go get a 150main jet for $6 and you'll be ready to go.

It would run good for only about $60 if you did it that way.