PDA

View Full Version : Atv Loans??

suzukiracer3
04-13-2009, 05:10 AM
How is everyone? I was interested in buying an ATV, and didn't have the full amount. Does anyone know of any financing companies so I can take a small loan for a quad.
Thank you.

Sjorge450R
04-13-2009, 08:29 AM
the dealership will work with you. I got my 450r and they financed it, through GE. Also, the interest is something to watch. For the first 3 years its only 6.9%(when manufacturers are running good rates)but then after 36months it jumps to like 19% so definently get it payed off in time. Other than that, as long as you have a good credit score, you should be good to go.

Lowcountrydave
04-13-2009, 10:37 AM
"Ya the dealer will work with you"

Just keep your eye on the dealer!!! My only experience with buying my quad from the Honda dealership is...

First I have excellent credit. I wasn't aware you could haggle with the dealer for a lower price, I know now. They financed me for 12%!!!!!!!!!! Guy said, I should have told him how good my credit was, he wouldn't have run it!

When I checked with my insurance company State Farm, to insure it against theft, etc. They couldn't believe the interest rate.

State Farm refinanced it for 6.4!

Hope this helps

Dave

suzukiracer3
04-13-2009, 07:53 PM
yeah interest rates kill us. but actually this is a used quad. I heard a few people talking about a company that did this, but of course I cant find there numbers.