PDA

View Full Version : need parts for yfz 450 04'

BakerRacing40
04-12-2009, 02:39 PM
the quad is a 2004 yfz-450.. i'm looking for +2 arms(brake lines and tie rods), "big" tie rod kit, steering stem, handle bars, throttle assembly, and a bearing carrier to fit a lsr swing arm and an over sized axle.. and some more lol i need that to be operable on the 450... cheap pipe and other performance items also interested.. just send me a pm.. thank you for your time

Ferris
04-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by BakerRacing40
the quad is a 2004 yfz-450.. i'm looking for +2 arms(brake lines and tie rods), "big" tie rod kit, steering stem, handle bars, throttle assembly, and a bearing carrier to fit a lsr swing arm and an over sized axle.. and some more lol i need that to be operable on the 450... cheap pipe and other performance items also interested.. just send me a pm.. thank you for your time

I've got it all. Lonestar and Herman a arms both long travel. Pep and custom axis shocks, everything Lonestar makes for a yfz (multiples of some), Houser stem, Flex bars Protapers etc, a couple axles, full exhaust and slip ons, IMS tank, all sorts of stuff

Pm me if your still looking.