PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heading to NCMP on Easter?

quad2xtreme
04-11-2009, 06:50 PM
I will be there. John Natalie and Michelle were there today along with some other really fast KTM riders.

Hoping a few pros will be practicing tomorrow since the Birch Creek race is next weekend. Being Easter though, who knows.

04-11-2009, 07:13 PM
that sure would be sweet to watch. wish i had my license i could just take a trip up there. lol have fun and be safe.. happy easter

dan harris
04-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Hope you told Natalie to get back up to the proving grounds!!!

You and Gus have a fun and Safe Easter riding. See you in May.

quad2xtreme
04-12-2009, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by dan harris
Hope you told Natalie to get back up to the proving grounds!!!

You and Gus have a fun and Safe Easter riding. See you in May.

Saw John today and told him you said hello and it was time to make another trip back to BPG. He said they haven't been home in quite some time because the weather was so bad but they are planning to make it out soon. I didn't bug them for pics or autographs...told them we would see them racing next weekend at Birch Creek.

John did a few laps on his bike and Michelle did maybe 3 laps before the water trucks came out. The tracks were like concrete so the water just made it too slippery.

Gus did really well today. We are heading back on Wednesday. Heading to Carolina Adventure World for the next 2 days.

04-12-2009, 09:20 PM
CAW is blast. i love it haha

JJs450r
04-13-2009, 07:16 PM
man jon wish i woulda known then i could showed him what fast really was bahaha :rolleyes: