PDA

View Full Version : dual exhaust

toxicd
04-10-2009, 04:27 PM
hey guys i was wondering if anyone could tell me who make a decent dual exhaust for the trx450r?? the only one i have found is that looney tunes exhaust, but i am looking for something that is a little more popular so i will be able to find parts and such for them in the future, and so i will know that it is a decent product.

since this exhaust is going on my xr650r project i dont need the head pipes, just the mufflers so i am also wondering if there any silencers for other bikes that run dual cans that will bolt up to the trx450r. also i need a silencer that has a spark arrestor option, preferably a disk type system like the white bro. e-series, which i believe has the disks.

Sjorge450R
04-10-2009, 08:29 PM
well to start LTE is a very reputable company so you shouldnt have any issues there with finding parts. As for other companys making a dual for th R, I have never seen them. Then again I never really looked into it considering I have never had interest in a dual system. As for a silencer with discs, You can run a Rossier silencer with a supertrapp endcap(i run that, runs great). Other than that, the TC/Supertrapp Racing pipe (msrp at like $650) uses a disc setup.

toxicd
04-10-2009, 08:52 PM
cool thanks, yeah they dont necessarily have to be 450r cans, they can be for another bike, but i defenitely want to have a tunable system. i had planned on fitting a rhino exhaust on there but i can not find any that have the tunable disk system for the rhino that runs dual mufflers so i am gonna keep searching. i am also gonna look into the setup you are running, thanks again.