PDA

View Full Version : Rac Permit

RoadRage77
04-10-2009, 09:09 AM
I was going to go today for my permit, but the office says they are closed until whenever. Anybody know if they are just closed for Easter holiday or what? I finally get a day off work and im ready to get legal.. what the... Anyways for those of you guys that got your passes what exactly do you need? I know this has been asked a zillion times, but I read 4 different places and all said something different.. One said that I only need to show my truck reg. and insurance. Now I just read something about you need your quad registered with the DCNR. And what happens if you own several quads/dirtbikes? My GF rides with me a lot and shes the one im worried about because she would stop.. But if I was with all my buddies.. well you know the deal then lol..
So do I have to get my quad reg. with DCNR ? I have insurance on the one. I just dont wanna get to Pville and find I dont have the correct paperwork.

TargetBow
04-18-2009, 07:21 PM
Go to this link and then send Donna an E-mail and ask her. She is the one that issues the permits and will tell you exactly what you need. Hope this helps!

http://www.readinganthracite.com/access-permits

Because of the overload on our switchboard we request that all questions concerning these permits be sent to us via E-mail at dkemfort@ptd.net.

Nash04
04-18-2009, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the info, sent her an email and hopefully they still have some left.

RoadRage77
04-19-2009, 03:48 PM
I finally talked to her on friday. ATV needs to be registered and issured. Valid licence and 100 bucks. Forgot to ask if i had mutliple quads then what.. oh well.. Someone was saying all you need to show is valid insurace on your truck but that is not correct. (assuming you're riding ATV's)

Nash04
04-20-2009, 08:41 PM
Donna replied today stating that they still have some available so I'm heading there on Wednesday to purchase one.

Ziggy, where's your campsite, thought about checking the area out this Sunday and would like to park somehwhere safe and secure.

Thanks

Nash04
04-20-2009, 09:13 PM
Oop's Thought that Ziggy was in this forum, sorry.