PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Fox 180 pants

rinaldi
04-10-2009, 04:43 AM
Bought a pair on-line since I am new to riding and already tired of ruining my jeans or sweats. I read they run small so I ordered up. The waist fits fine, but the lenght on these seem short. It comes to just above my ankle. I bought them at RM so they have a good return policy. The first girl said that is short and return them for a bigger size. Another girl emailed me and said they run short and that is normal since they go in the boot. I went to the local atv shop and held the size I have (34) next to the (36) and the length seem the same. Can anyone tell me how these or any pant should fit in the lenght? I know this may be petty to some, but $60 is $60.

d10ward
04-10-2009, 06:38 AM
I have been looking at fox 180 jersey and pants on ebay. I'm buying some gear within the next couple of days, if you haven't got your answer by the time I get mine in, I'd be happy to let you know.

Eviltanker
04-10-2009, 06:39 AM
just above the ankle is good. If they were over the ankle it would rub your ankles raw with riding boots on.

racerdan24
04-10-2009, 08:32 AM
I bought mine last year and bought the same size as you. I usuakky just tuck the bottom of the pant into my boot anywat because i hate having the pants rubbing my leg inside my boot anyway. So to answer your question,i think the length is correct and i love my pants.

DirtMonkey
04-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Just buy some 09 Nomads. I have a pair and they are a lot cooler since you dont have the pant leg tucked in which is great for the summer. Then when your done just unzip the pantlegs and they turn into shorts. They are also plenty long enough

hypersnyper6947
04-10-2009, 11:55 PM
I have fox 180s, pants and jersey and there awesome for me

dirtmerchant42
04-11-2009, 01:38 AM
i realy like the 09 no fear gear
super comfy and fits perfect and so far no ripping or anything unlike the 09 thor gear which has a problem ripping in the crotch
but yea they make it to go to your ankle bc they expect most people to wear boots which the pants because it would be annoying having pants that go past your feet while wearing them with boots..

04-11-2009, 03:26 AM
I just dumped out some money for some shift gear and fox boots. Got tired of riding in work boots and jeans.

honda400ex2003
04-12-2009, 09:32 PM
I have a set of waterproof thor pants from a few years ago and like them alot since the water will not seep through during a day of riding in the rain. How water proof are them regular riding pants that you guys have? steve