PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Z-400 parts

smplatte
04-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Dose anyone on here have a 2009 Z-400.... i just got one and i want to get some things for it but dont know what i should get i would like to start with cheaper stuff and if anyone already has stuff on theres let me know if its good or bad for it... so if anyone has any suggestions for me let me know it would be greatly appreciated thanks

250Renvy
04-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Post some pics! Have you ever ridden one without EFI? Any comparison?

You'll have to call around as I'm not sure many people are prompt to make stuff for the 09 besides maier plastic and FMF pipes.

twincat800
04-08-2009, 05:12 PM
thats cool, i didnt know the new ones were EFI

smplatte
04-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by 250Renvy
Post some pics! Have you ever ridden one without EFI? Any comparison?

You'll have to call around as I'm not sure many people are prompt to make stuff for the 09 besides maier plastic and FMF pipes.

well i have like 5 friends with the old one and i should ride with them soon so i will have an idea of how much better it is i will let you know when i do that... as for parts i did find that yoshimura has a slip on and full RS-2 exhaust and a power commander... also IMS Roll has nerf bars and a bummper in the atv mag but i dont know if there out yet to buy. As for pics i need to find out how to get them on here lol

smplatte
05-04-2009, 09:47 PM
well i went riding with my buddies with the old Zs and they road it and said that they like how it creeps even better than the old ones and i can tell it has more power all around on it. I can lug it around and hit the gas and go.. I took it to a track a few days ago and i didnt like it the first few laps then i loved it.. it wasnt bad at all on the track i could clear the jumps that the 450s where doing. I also got a frame skid and swing arm skid and outer wears for the shocks still looking for some parts to get for it.

smplatte
05-08-2009, 10:59 AM
just ordered IMS Roll nerf bars and motocross front bumper.. when i get them on i will try and get some pics up and if theres anyone who has the 2009 z 400 let me know

smplatte
01-13-2010, 12:21 AM
new pic from like 4 weeks ago

01-15-2010, 09:31 PM
I have 2 in the shop right now that im building for thw 2010 ATV nationals JB has A-Arms swing arm steering stem ,RPM axle,PEP PB1 shocks with PEP link Rath nerfs bumper and hopfully soon grab bar the 2009 is different.DWT wheels Lonestar rear hubs baldwin fronts precision Dampers ask for 2009 its different too