PDA

View Full Version : Any onei ntersted in makn a video????

Sporttrax400ex
12-30-2002, 05:46 PM
I WAS wanting to make a quad video of ppl doin big jumps hill climbs, tracks,whellies anything good. Anyone have any ideas of how we could make one?

roostin_dale
01-01-2003, 06:51 PM
as soon as i get my 400ex i could meet ya in Indiana somewhere to ride!..maybe

01-14-2003, 03:09 PM
yo. I was thinking about making another video of my group, "the country boys". We are a quad stunt rider group. If you want to be in it just PM me, but you have to come down here, I can't really travel that much :huh But, here is a pic of me in the making of the video. peace.

DGR Designs
01-15-2003, 09:12 PM
dude, that easy to do? the wheelie thing there? ima do that! lol

01-16-2003, 01:41 PM
oh god, i shouldn't of a posted that pic.. Don't do ANYTHING you do feel you can handle! I don't want to be held responsible for your own stupid actions. If you can't do it DON"T TRY IT! If you are going to try this stuff, that "wheelie thing" is so-so easy, just depends on how long you can hold it :devil And here is another pic

peace..

muff
01-17-2003, 07:16 PM
I've already made my own video, its almost 9 minutes long, its pretty sweet with background music and transitions and everything, it came out really good but I really need to resize and adjust the quality on it cause the file is huge (3gb)

someday I'll be getting a dvd burner and it'll be awesome

I guess I would be able to do the editing and stuff if we got some clips together to make a movie, if you want to me to mess around with some stuff let me know, send clips to muff400@comcast.net

Chanman420q
01-18-2003, 02:12 PM
how do u get on the handlebars like that?

01-18-2003, 06:47 PM
lol, I just throw my legs over the bar and hit the front brakes.. its not the most comfortable way to ride but it suits endos. :devil

Chanman420q
01-18-2003, 07:00 PM
oooooo:p

muff
01-20-2003, 12:57 PM
so are there people interested in doing a vid? even if theres not a real lot i'll still try to throw something together

01-20-2003, 03:51 PM
yo muff, I can send you some vids hopefully this weekend if Thomas gets his digital camera fixed. what kind of footage do you want? stunt, air tricks, wheelie ground tricks, jumps? details details my friend. :D

muff
01-20-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by 400exsalti
yo muff, I can send you some vids hopefully this weekend if Thomas gets his digital camera fixed. what kind of footage do you want? stunt, air tricks, wheelie ground tricks, jumps? details details my friend. :D

anything that you have to send me I'll take and sort through, I made a just over 12 minute video of me and my friends and it came out awesome, I was going to put it on imagestation tonight but I had save the files as .mpeg instead of .mov, once I get that fixed you can see my vids, they're pretty sweet, I wish I had more riding on the ground like taking corners and stuff cause I pretty much just have jumping in mine

so yeah send whatever you want to muff400@comcast.net

01-20-2003, 04:29 PM
aight, should be in by this weekend, peace

muff
01-20-2003, 04:38 PM
aight, should be in by this weekend, peace

anyone else have clips?

oh just wondering, but what kind of quality are your clips?

I first made my movie so it'd be nice on a full screen on a computer but the file size came to 1.8 gb and I reduced the quality and size so it was only 218mb (which is the one i'll be puttin on imagestation)

redrizza
02-12-2003, 06:58 AM
OK, 400exsalti, not sure where you get off talkin ****, but the pics your posting are of ME. They were taken 2 years ago. The pic in your avitar is ME. I don't mind you using my pictures, but at least give ME credit for it, and don't be frontin, sayin it's you.:mad: :grr

redrizza
02-12-2003, 06:59 AM
Anyone want to see stunt pictures or video, check out my teams webpage. www.cvboyz.com. And don't steal it and say it's yours!:confused2

If your player won't play it, download the free one from http://www.divx.com/divx/

JLanphear
02-12-2003, 07:02 AM
yo. I was thinking about making another video of my group, "the country boys". We are a quad stunt rider group. If you want to be in it just PM me, but you have to come down here, I can't really travel that much :huh But, here is a pic of me in the making of the video. peace.

Who did you say that was in that picture??? I know... :p

LOL...it's all good.

-Josh

02-12-2003, 02:16 PM
I know they are of you, I have never took credit for em. I just use those pics to show what stunt is what, not saying I can do em. I am not fortunate enough to have a digital camera so thats why I had to use yours, sorry about not giving you credit but the following pics above are copyright Redrizza. sorry about the mishap :huh

vtwoodsrider
02-12-2003, 02:21 PM
"But, here is a pic of me in the making of the video." how is that not taking credit? nut up and stunt your own quad

400ex99
02-12-2003, 10:21 PM
BUSTED:blah

BaD_250ex
02-21-2003, 06:41 AM
Me and my friends make jackass videos!! LOL, We are putting together a full length movie for our parents to watch,LOL