PDA

View Full Version : good luck

Mxjunkie
04-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Well just when I thought my bad luck would forever follow me I had a little pick me up today..

Soo as I walk toward the Snap on truck cussing that little red payment book I remebered I entered in a raffle to win a big ol snap on box

I guess you could say my day got better after snappy came.. :devil:

79400ex
04-07-2009, 07:58 PM
sweet and see your luck can change.

05LSR250R
04-07-2009, 07:59 PM
WOW! Congrats! Those boxes aren't cheap!

Mxjunkie
04-07-2009, 08:01 PM
Not by any means cheap! haha I love the thing.. I already want to air brush and flame it :devil:

I do autobody for a living so this box is gonna be killer to keep supplies in :D

ZeroLogic
04-07-2009, 08:01 PM
Very nice bro! Got any pics of that bike?

Mxjunkie
04-07-2009, 08:04 PM
work in progress i rekon.. pops wants me to go over it sometime this summer and color match some stuff..

Pappy
04-07-2009, 08:07 PM
Thats great Josh!!

Mxjunkie
04-07-2009, 08:11 PM
lol you of all know of my bad luck pap.. I'm the only person I know that will break something either in the first 2 minutes or first 2 miles of riding... lol it isn't just a once in awhile thing either it happens just about everytime.. :o

I think either monkey boy or slow has a darn voodooo doll :scary:

Nick110
04-07-2009, 08:13 PM
Not to shabby Joshiepoo..

ProspectorJim
04-07-2009, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by 05LSR250R
WOW! Congrats! Those boxes aren't cheap!

nothing snap-on is cheap

ZeroLogic
04-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
work in progress i rekon.. pops wants me to go over it sometime this summer and color match some stuff..

Real nice!

MX MaNiAc 06
04-08-2009, 12:37 AM
That's awesome man. How much WOULD that have run you?

Mxjunkie
04-08-2009, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
That's awesome man. How much WOULD that have run you?

Close to 2 grand by the time they put the screw driver set and a couple rachets in it.. :devil:

ProspectorJim
04-08-2009, 01:05 PM
Close to 2 grand by the time they put the screw driver set and a couple rachets in it.. :devil:

Holy****!I'm glad I get my dad's old snap-on tools when he gets new ones.

Mxjunkie
04-08-2009, 02:47 PM
Yeah man snap on aint cheap but the best part is the warrenty and the tool truck always in the area. :macho

Everything is worth the price if you ask me, the new eighty tooth rachets are pretty sick. I'm trading in almost all my other boxes cept my mac roller.. I need some new air tools.. heh :D

ProspectorJim
04-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Yeah man snap on aint cheap but the best part is the warrenty and the tool truck always in the area. :macho

Everything is worth the price if you ask me, the new eighty tooth rachets are pretty sick. I'm trading in almost all my other boxes cept my mac roller.. I need some new air tools.. heh :D

yea, I was shocked when my dad told me how much some of the tools in my toolbox are. He's a mechanic and my grandpa was a snap-on sales man(he even got the ring back when they were giving those out), so I'm pretty damn lucky too I geuss.:)

Sjorge450R
04-09-2009, 09:38 AM
psht...thats nothing compared to my 5 drawer craftsmen josh.....:devil:

no but really. Nice find. You get that honda of your on its feet correctly yet? I gotta get down and ride for real this time. Except I am gonna do a a once-over on your quad before we start riding this time:o

also, I prefer craftsmen tools only because I live right next to a sears hardware, so if something breaks(sometimes i do that) I just run into the store real quick and then get a new one. Never said snap-on isnt nice....

coryatver
04-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Thats awesome! my friend just bought a huge one it was like 7 grand. Crazy how much snap on stuff is but you get what you pay for

Mxjunkie
04-09-2009, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
psht...thats nothing compared to my 5 drawer craftsmen josh.....:devil:

no but really. Nice find. You get that honda of your on its feet correctly yet? I gotta get down and ride for real this time. Except I am gonna do a a once-over on your quad before we start riding this time:o

LOL Get the hell out of here with that! You know all to well about my bad luck man lol!!! Man I was haulin arse till it was 4th gear pinned in some woods eh! You were all like where in the world did he go, then ya found me.. Oh and that big tree too.. and the banchit upside down.. I think I was climbing over the tree too lol.. Pappy and Cody both know the badluck too lol I think everytime I've ridden with you guys I've ended up either flipping into ditches flying through the air like a monkey lmfao.. :devil:

lol the honda is soild man.. It gets treated like a country caddy, It was an awesome find to score a low hour R.. Like I said for ONCE!! my bad luck is taking a hike! I've been just play riding lately at tracks it's a lot easyier then tryin to go to all the state races. :D

BTW I need some nerfs homie do you have any lol.. I about took my leg off riding at Blue Diamond down in Delaware.. My boot was takin a soil sample and I think the boxers got one too lmao.. lil hairy moment :p

Sjorge450R
04-09-2009, 01:22 PM
nah none laying around over here. Sorry man. How is blue diamond? I have always wanted to head down there but never have anyone to go down with. I am definetly going to BMER I think. Other than that, its just gonna be jersey sand for me this year. I have stopped mooching off my rents so the cost is all on me now....closer = more money in my pocket...lol Plus you cannot beat a WFO jersey track. I might go to a dutchmen race for the hell of it, it just sucks that they have transponders now.....