PDA

View Full Version : where to ride in southern Oklahoma?

400ex#18
04-07-2009, 05:15 PM
I had just been stationed here in Oklahoma for the army about 2 months ago having trouble finding places to ride close by Ft sill/ Lawton area. any suggestions where to ride?

AbnMP13
04-13-2009, 04:01 PM
Yes Sir, too easy. I just left Sill last year. Couple good places to ride; one is called Ridgeline MotoX. Bout half hour from post. The other one is PettiJohn's. Both cost $10 per.

Initially I preferred Ridgeline but we got a REALLY bad thunderstorm one night and it washed some bad bad holes in the trails. They don't do much maintenance on the trails at Ridgeline, or Chad didn't when I was there.

PettiJohn belongs to an older fellar. Ya gotta drive thru his yard to get to the trails/track. He has a backhoe and does maintain his trails pretty good.

PM me and I'll send ya directions to both. :D

AbnMP13
04-14-2009, 01:39 PM
Here ya go, check this place (http://www.crossbarranch.com/) out!

40 miles of trails, the 26 mile trail will kick your a#! Hope and pray that it rains while your there. Makes it much more fun!

LOL, I love that place!

Don't go up there with slick tires, VERY rocky! My buddy popped a dirtbike tire up there. Take a fuel can too; it's pretty isolated. I unloaded and within 4 minutes had tore the skidplate off my 400EX.