PDA

View Full Version : what to do..

Ruby Soho
04-07-2009, 02:07 PM
well, im pretty damn pissed off now.

heres the story-

put my rear shock on ebay, listed for 6 days. last day, someone puts a bid on it. mind you i had it on for 30 bucks with linkage and all + 10$ shipping.. so they won it for 40$ shipped which is not a bad deal if you ask me. anyways, they didn't pay for like 4 days.. and in my ebay thing i have payment within 3 days. i messaged them numerous times saying to pay or i will put it back up for sale and then right before im about to they pay. so i was slightly frustrated with them already.

i waited about a week to ship because they waited about a week to pay, and didn't grab a delivery confirmation # ( i stopped getting them cause usps doesnt update the tracking.. almost a waste IMO ) and shipped it.

EVERYDAY after they payed me i got messaged asking "where my part" "did part ship" "i payed wheres part" etc.. and i told them it was shipped when i shipped it.

now the shock should be there this week FOR SURE, and they don't believe me that i shipped it and told me they're filing a despute on paypal.. i gave them a picture of the receipt for proof cause its all i had and they are still being stubborn immature little pricks.

plus i dont have the money in paypal to give back... so if they file the despute and im screwed or what..

thoughts.. advice anyone?:mad:

dehner47
04-07-2009, 02:15 PM
once they recieve there part they should cancel there dispute. if there not total d***s. or if and when paypal comes to you, you have a receipt showing you shipped it to them if they want to try and pull a fast one on ya. there will be no issues from paypal since you have proof that you sent it to them. either way, good luck with it bro. i hate dealing with guys like that..

Ruby Soho
04-07-2009, 02:19 PM
alright good.. i have the receipt sitting right next to me so i should be good.

it just aggravates me that its only been like a week since i shipped it too.. USPS takes longer sometimes, and thats the shipping service not the shipper.

Scro
04-07-2009, 03:02 PM
I agree with dehner, you have reciept of shipment so you should be good to go. However, you were being just as immature as they are for waiting a week to ship, for the sole reason that it took them a week to pay.:ermm:

Ruby Soho
04-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Well i made it sound like I just waited a week to ship just because they waited to pay.. what really happened was i didn't have the cash on me to do it, and i had to ship 2 other items so i figured id do it all in one day. plus i was busy last week and planned on shipping the other stuff on that day as well so it wasn't that i did it just to get back, i did it out of my own convenience and didn't feel obligated to ship it right away because they took their sweet time sending the payment.. ya know what i mean?