PDA

View Full Version : pep zps fronts with elka rear.

nynetwo9
04-07-2009, 09:36 AM
just got new long travel pep zps big cans with remote rezzies for my 05 450r. Im running an elka rear with the elka single link and a lonestar swinger. Just had the elka sent to elka to be revalved and set up for my weight. told them i was running zps's in the frnt and wanted it zps style. ended up having to get a new shaft and everything. shock is basically brand new. Anyway, the elka makes the rear set up pretty high. unlike the low zps fronts. Plus the elka is really springy. looks like my quad is setting like a drag car. lol. i think this is whats causing poor handleing. And its not real predictable when jumping.

Anyone run a similar setup? Should i sell the elka and link and buy a pep zps rear and get a dc-6 link? Ive been watchin a couple lonestar outlaw setups on ebay too. What about the walsh savior? Is it worth me spendin all the money to get a pep rear and new link? I hate to sell this shock cuz i just put 400 into it. They just don't seem to be working in sync together.

whats the difference in handling between a pep zps w dc-6 link compared to a full outlaw swinger and pep? If i spend the money i might as well spend the extra and get the full outlaw?