PDA

View Full Version : stupid raptor...

toMKat
04-07-2009, 01:35 AM
out of pure curiosity i browsed the raptor forum of this site... and looksy what i seen... a raptor with pipe, intake and pciii that gets rolled by a yfz450 LMFAO........ raptor freaks :devil:

[Quote:
slow 700r needs help
I have an 07 raptor 700r fuel injected with some basic goodies such as GYTR pipe, K@N filter and power commander, I thought my bike was fast till this past weekend I drag raced my old 04 yfz 450 and was shocked that we ran neck and neck, I couldn't pull on him and he could pull on me, now this is an embarrassment to me because I hyped this bike up to be the best out there. now if I knew this I woulds have saved my money and kept my 450.

So what would it take for me to back up all that smack I was talking amongst my friends.
Quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAA

scottwvu
04-10-2009, 04:10 PM
It always suprises me the animosity 700xx owners have towards Raptors....

I have raced 2 different 700xx's, and have defeated both handily...

What that probably means is that I am a better rider, or maybe I just got the jump on them.....yet I have NEVER said anything bad about a 700xx. What's with all the hatin'?

The Raptor HAS won every shootout against the 700xx I have seen.........maytbe that's it.....

sprayedgt
04-10-2009, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by scottwvu
It always suprises me the animosity 700xx owners have towards Raptors....

I have raced 2 different 700xx's, and have defeated both handily...

What that probably means is that I am a better rider, or maybe I just got the jump on them.....yet I have NEVER said anything bad about a 700xx. What's with all the hatin'?

The Raptor HAS won every shootout against the 700xx I have seen.........maytbe that's it.....

It's no different than 700r owners towards anyone else. It's not just 700xx owners. Honda riders haven't had anything till now that directly competed with the 700r. But now we do and the raptor people don't like it. They have been replaced as king of the hill. I raced a 700r last week and the result wasn't pretty. He lost. He thought the 700xx was really cool, and surprised how fast it was because of everything he read about it. It's magazine's that either make or break a ATV or dirt bike. The owners of 700xx's and the people that get beat by one know what the 700xx is capable of.

coryatver
04-10-2009, 05:13 PM
exactly lots of guys bought raptors to be top dog of the neighborhood and now that the 700xx is out there 700rs are not the top dog anymore. Not that any raptor owner would admit that they will just come up with excuses. They really don' t need to thought the raptor is a great quad, just isn't the fastest anymore which really shouldn't be a big deal when choosing a quad.

Originally posted by sprayedgt
It's no different than 700r owners towards anyone else. It's not just 700xx owners. Honda riders haven't had anything till now that directly competed with the 700r. But now we do and the raptor people don't like it. They have been replaced as king of the hill. I raced a 700r last week and the result wasn't pretty. He lost. He thought the 700xx was really cool, and surprised how fast it was because of everything he read about it. It's magazine's that either make or break a ATV or dirt bike. The owners of 700xx's and the people that get beat by one know what the 700xx is capable of.

scottwvu
04-12-2009, 07:47 AM
Please allow me to clarify my earlier post:

Fact #1. Raptor owners can be very arrogant. To the point of being sickening.

Fact #2. NOT ALL, but a LOT of 700xx owners are starting to make the same mistake (being arrogant).

Fact #3. EVERY shootout I have read, the Raptor comes out on top of the 700xx in speed, power, ect. (So what makes you think the 700xx is the new ''top dog"? I have YET to see ANY proof that this is true).

Fact #4. I am nobody. My opinions are just that. Nothing more. Nothing. Please don't be offended, as this is NOT my intention.

smo0oth1
04-12-2009, 08:16 AM
Please allow me to clarify my earlier post:

Fact #1. Raptor owners can be very arrogant. To the point of being sickening.

Fact #2. NOT ALL, but a LOT of 700xx owners are starting to make the same mistake (being arrogant).

Fact #3. EVERY shootout I have read, the Raptor comes out on top of the 700xx in speed, power, ect. (So what makes you think the 700xx is the new ''top dog"? I have YET to see ANY proof that this is true).

Fact #4. I am nobody. My opinions are just that. Nothing more. Nothing. Please don't be offended, as this is NOT my intention.

#1 All owners can be ignorant, You can spot so many "raptor" guys cause there are so many, When the XX is full swing you will see more of the same type. Owning a bike doesn't make you ignorant its just ignorant people buy bikes also

#2 True

#3 A stock XX DOES have more power and higher top end, Proof?? Baja 500 and 1000 not enough?

#4 I fell ya, this is just my opinion also

matt14c
04-12-2009, 09:22 AM
Magazine reviews against different companies mean absolutely nothing!!!!! If a company is dumping tons more dollars more than another company, do you think a mag. company is going to rip their product or give it a bad review or say it is inferior to there biggest competitor? If I were going to buy a new bike a magazine is the last place I would look for advice. Buisness is far more important than giving an honest review. Yamaha dumps way more money in advertising than Honda. According to dirt wheels and all the other mags out there Yamaha has been dominating Honda for years and yet in reality that is far from the case. Just my .02

scottwvu
04-12-2009, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by matt14c
Magazine reviews against different companies mean absolutely nothing!!!!! If a company is dumping tons more dollars more than another company, do you think a mag. company is going to rip their product or give it a bad review or say it is inferior to there biggest competitor? If I were going to buy a new bike a magazine is the last place I would look for advice. Buisness is far more important than giving an honest review. Yamaha dumps way more money in advertising than Honda. According to dirt wheels and all the other mags out there Yamaha has been dominating Honda for years and yet in reality that is far from the case. Just my .02

I can honestly say I depend on "word of mouth" (Internet, friends) than I do a magazine's opinion. I believe there is a slant in opinions as far as magazines go (Dirtwheels).

I also work at a Yamaha-Polaris dealership. Yet I would be completely honest about my opinion if somebody were to ask. I believe with all my heart that Honda has the best dirtbikes (I have one) yet believe that Yamaha is the best in the ATV world (except for maybe KTM....who knows? They are just too expensive to ride).

I don't believe I have said anything negative about the 700xx. I just don't like it when someone bashes Raptors, cause I have one. If I were to actually LOOSE to an xx, I might be convinced.

As far as the 700xx winning the Baja is concerned, when it comes to racing (quads or dirtbikes) I believe that Honda has the best components. However the argument was about a guy on a Raptor that lost to a YFZ!

I was defending Raptors, NOT attacking xx's.

Backstabber
04-12-2009, 02:59 PM
I can honestly say I depend on "word of mouth" (Internet, friends) than I do a magazine's opinion. I believe there is a slant in opinions as far as magazines go (Dirtwheels).

I also work at a Yamaha-Polaris dealership. Yet I would be completely honest about my opinion if somebody were to ask. I believe with all my heart that Honda has the best dirtbikes (I have one) yet believe that Yamaha is the best in the ATV world (except for maybe KTM....who knows? They are just too expensive to ride).

I don't believe I have said anything negative about the 700xx. I just don't like it when someone bashes Raptors, cause I have one. If I were to actually LOOSE to an xx, I might be convinced.

As far as the 700xx winning the Baja is concerned, when it comes to racing (quads or dirtbikes) I believe that Honda has the best components. However the argument was about a guy on a Raptor that lost to a YFZ!

I was defending Raptors, NOT attacking xx's.
Its LOSE, not LOOSE. haha, anyways...I dont like when people bash other quads as well. I own a XX and I like all other quads as well. Every company makes a great machine. Raptors are awesome but IRS is sweet for trails. I road yesterday and yfz's and Raptors alike were going so slow around this dirt track because of the uneven/bumpy terrain. The xx was soaking up all the bumps and uneven ground with ease. I'm really happy with what Honda has done here.:devil:

scottwvu
04-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Backstabber
Its LOSE, not LOOSE. haha, anyways...I dont like when people bash other quads as well. I own a XX and I like all other quads as well. Every company makes a great machine. Raptors are awesome but IRS is sweet for trails. I road yesterday and yfz's and Raptors alike were going so slow around this dirt track because of the uneven/bumpy terrain. The xx was soaking up all the bumps and uneven ground with ease. I'm really happy with what Honda has done here.:devil:

L-O-S-E- got it!:D I would like to own an IRS sport quad one day so I can enjoy the very thing you described.

sprayedgt
04-12-2009, 06:28 PM
We were riding yesterday where we normally go and they had about 5" of rain the past week. Needless to say the trails were unbelievably rutted. There were 4 guys behind us, 2 on Raptor 700's, 1 on a YFZ450 and 1 on a KFX700. It was funny because we would go ahead and then take a break after about 20 mins of hard riding. We would sit for about 10 mins and those guys would come back around. We would head back out on the trails and in no time catch back up, pass and repeat the process over. The 700xx IRS is awesome. You can go nearly anywhere you want to without getting stuck on everything.

holtz
04-13-2009, 02:08 PM
i owned a 2007 raptor 700 and then my girlfriend and i test rode a trx700xx and loved it, so we ended up trading in the raptor for the honda. don't get me wrong, the raptor was a good quad and fun to ride but after riding the trx700 i like it alot better, and i really don't see much of a power difference between either of them. i feel that the honda is more manageable and it is a hill climbing animal, i love that.:chinese:

smo0oth1
04-13-2009, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by holtz
i owned a 2007 raptor 700 and then my girlfriend and i test rode a trx700xx and loved it, so we ended up trading in the raptor for the honda. don't get me wrong, the raptor was a good quad and fun to ride but after riding the trx700 i like it alot better, and i really don't see much of a power difference between either of them. i feel that the honda is more manageable and it is a hill climbing animal, i love that.:chinese:

2nd on the Honda being more manageable, The power curve on the Honda is broad and not just a spike.

deathcorefan2
04-13-2009, 08:44 PM
hmmm...i own neither...but if i was to take a side...i'd say outlaws have the number one spot for trail quads

1. Outlaws
2. XX
3. Raptor
4. New Z
5. 400ex

only reason the XX is out front is because we are talking trails here.

and outlaw is on top because you can choose either, and well, i love the power to weight ratio.

but hey that is just my opinion.

smo0oth1
04-13-2009, 10:00 PM
lol, Have you been to the outlaw forum and seen the repeated "broke" and "recall" post??? Really man the outlaw is junk. I am being a bit blunt but You have neither also... How can you make this judgement?

deathcorefan2
04-13-2009, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by smo0oth1
lol, Have you been to the outlaw forum and seen the repeated "broke" and "recall" post??? Really man the outlaw is junk. I am being a bit blunt but You have neither also... How can you make this judgement?

EVERY COMPANY HAS RECALLS, EVERY QUAD BREAKS, JUST BECAUSE IT SAYS POLARIS ON IT DOESN'T MAKE THAT A BIGGER DEAL.

the fact i had a polaris trailblazer for a couple years and NOTHING on it broke doesnt mean a thing, my EX is looking like a piece right now sitting in my garage with a f***ed up timing chain and a broken cam chain tensioner. now, who looks more reliable?

yeah. that means nothing, if you treat a quad well, it will return the favor. that is FACT. nothing just breaks for no reason.

just because i haven't owned one doesnt mean i do not have an opinion. the 525 is an amazing quad. keeping up, if not BEATING 700's despite it's OBVIOUS lack of displacement is amazing. imagine an outlaw with a KTM 620 engine.

that, talking to owners, reviews both in a magazine and online, and the fact that it won best in class for trails makes me go for the outlaw.

it also won the DAKAR. took first and third. and out of 18 starters for polaris 6 finished top 11.

now you can say that honda won the baja blah blah, everyone knows honda has more support on the baja than anyone else.

now. there is my reasons, at least some of them, and i do not have to own one to have an opinion. i did in fact, state it was JUST my opinion.

GE4x4
04-14-2009, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by smo0oth1

What are you talking about????:confused:

holtz
04-14-2009, 02:21 PM
i have been riding for awhile and i have ridden with lots of different people, and i do know that it is all about the rider and his or her abilities. i also know that most of the time the person talking smack and blowing his own horn is the one that is lacking in ability. granted every quad will handle different but it's all about the rider, you either ride the bike or you get ridden by the bike...lol....:devil:

scuzz
04-14-2009, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by GE4x4
What are you talking about????:confused:

I think he's talking about this:

Front Shock Bushings Completely Gone!! (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=390305)

Seat Problem ! (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=386757)

Overheating (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=386492)

2006 outlaw inner cv boot (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=380538)

Recall fix failed!! Very Upset (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=377484)

You get the idea....

sprayedgt
04-14-2009, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by deathcorefan2
EVERY COMPANY HAS RECALLS, EVERY QUAD BREAKS, JUST BECAUSE IT SAYS POLARIS ON IT DOESN'T MAKE THAT A BIGGER DEAL.

the fact i had a polaris trailblazer for a couple years and NOTHING on it broke doesnt mean a thing, my EX is looking like a piece right now sitting in my garage with a f***ed up timing chain and a broken cam chain tensioner. now, who looks more reliable?

yeah. that means nothing, if you treat a quad well, it will return the favor. that is FACT. nothing just breaks for no reason.

So what are you saying? Since there are sooooo many Polaris recalls and reliability issues that Polaris owners are more likely to abuse and neglect their machines? Yes some neglect this and that with maintenance. But neglecting the oil and filter WILL NOT cause your frame to break, make a wheel fall off, shock bushing disappear, or make your sprocket bolts come off . Every company does have recalls. But Polaris has more than all of the other manufacturers combined. I would say that points directly to quality issues with their product.

GE4x4
04-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by scuzz
I think he's talking about this:

Front Shock Bushings Completely Gone!! (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=390305)

Seat Problem ! (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=386757)

Overheating (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=386492)

2006 outlaw inner cv boot (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=380538)

Recall fix failed!! Very Upset (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=377484)

You get the idea....

Everyone of those is so minor and isolated it's not even worth talking about. Put the 700xx through XC racing like the Outlaw does and I'm sure you will see small items show up. But since no one races the 700xx other then factory Honda in desert racing, no one will know. You guys are pulling straws to put down the Outlaw if that is all you can come up with.

smo0oth1
04-14-2009, 05:11 PM
As I said, I was being a bit blunt. I still believe the XX is a better machine, you'll just have to accept it to get over it :)

sprayedgt
04-14-2009, 05:17 PM
The funny thing is that the average Joe that has problems with a Polaris DOESN'T race XC and has these problems.

GE4x4
04-14-2009, 06:33 PM
The real sad part is, some of you 700xx owners are turning into Raptor owners.:eek2:

OzLinc
04-14-2009, 07:01 PM
The real sad part is, some of you 700xx owners are turning into Raptor owners.:eek2:

I totally agree........If Polaris have issues........so what; dont be a prick about it.

You guys sound so threatened that you have to jump up to the XX's defence.............if someone else wants to be an *** about it, let them.

The issues with the Outlaw are well documented but IMO they are slightly overblown. I also believe they have been fixed with the newer '08's and the '09 model.

Bog stock the '09 Outlaw IRS is a better ride; it's just as fast, and handles better.

As I said "bog stock"..........

but

I also believe the 700XX has more potential than the Outlaw. It could go faster and could handle better; you just have to mod it to get the most out of it.

It's kind of like a 450R........bog stock it's pretty under done but modded it's still the best thing going.

Linc

Backstabber
04-14-2009, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by OzLinc
I totally agree........If Polaris have issues........so what; dont be a prick about it.

You guys sound so threatened that you have to jump up to the XX's defence.............if someone else wants to be an *** about it, let them.

The issues with the Outlaw are well documented but IMO they are slightly overblown. I also believe they have been fixed with the newer '08's and the '09 model.

Bog stock the '09 Outlaw IRS is a better ride; it's just as fast, and handles better.

As I said "bog stock"..........

but

I also believe the 700XX has more potential than the Outlaw. It could go faster and could handle better; you just have to mod it to get the most out of it.

It's kind of like a 450R........bog stock it's pretty under done but modded it's still the best thing going.

Linc
So you must be out there testing daily to know that the Outlaw is faster and handles better...:devil:

OzLinc
04-14-2009, 07:21 PM
So you must be out there testing daily to know that the Outlaw is faster and handles better...:devil:

Tested yes...........but not daily........feeling threatened are we?

Backstabber
04-14-2009, 07:27 PM
Tested yes...........but not daily........feeling threatened are we?
LOL, no not at all. After seeing how the guys on yfz 450's and Raptors ride last weekend I dont think its possible. I think XX owners are always quick to defend the XX because its been hammered since it came out. No one ever gave the quad a chance. Its been beat up by Dirt Wheels and people who have never ridden it. I can actually say I've ridden all these quads and I like them all, I make no attacks. My XX is stock and it moves soaks up terrain that the SRA guys dont even want to deal with at higher speeds. I really didn't see a single guy ride as fast as I did last weekend. I've let random Raptor owner/strangers ride my XX and they couldn't believe the power.:devil:

OzLinc
04-14-2009, 07:36 PM
LOL, no not at all. After seeing how the guys on yfz 450's and Raptors ride last weekend I dont think its possible. I think XX owners are always quick to defend the XX because its been hammered since it came out. No one ever gave the quad a chance. Its been beat up by Dirt Wheels and people who have never ridden it. I can actually say I've ridden all these quads and I like them all, I make no attacks. My XX is stock and it moves soaks up terrain that the SRA guys dont even want to deal with at higher speeds. I really didn't see a single guy ride as fast as I did last weekend. I've let random Raptor owner/strangers ride my XX and they couldn't believe the power.:devil:

Hey; I agree with you.......there is a huge group of people who "Just Dont Get It". IRS is the way of the future.

deathcorefan2
04-14-2009, 07:38 PM
Hey; I agree with you.......there is a huge group of people who "Just Dont Get It". IRS is the way of the future.

funny how when the first outlaw 500 IRS came out everyone bashed it and called it a stupid idea. but now honda comes out with one and it is THE FUTURE!!

lol

Backstabber
04-14-2009, 07:41 PM
I wouldn't go as far as saying the way of the future, SRA still has its place. I've always liked the Outlaw, I used to replay test videos over and over again. I was in love with the IRS. I'm a huge Honda fan so when the XX came out I had to have one. :devil:

RATPACK Z400
04-14-2009, 07:43 PM
You guy with raptor/outlaw,s that are talking anything bad about honda you have too many honda owner,s to deal with nomatter how right you are,as for trails Iv,e riden pletely of ute,s and wont anymore cause they are to slow and take to long to get free of mud .When you ride muddy trail,s with the 700xx do you use a winch to get it out?

Backstabber
04-14-2009, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by RATPACK Z400
You guy that are talking anything bad about honda you have too many honda owner,s to deal with nomatter how right you are,as for trails Iv,e taken pletely of ute,s and wont anymore cause they are to slow and take to long to get free of mud .When you get 700xx do you get a free winch?
Ha, that was really clever...:ermm:

RATPACK Z400
04-14-2009, 07:53 PM
You liked that! but when stuck do you have alot more trouble getting free of mud?

smo0oth1
04-14-2009, 07:55 PM
funny how when the first outlaw 500 IRS came out everyone bashed it and called it a stupid idea. but now honda comes out with one and it is THE FUTURE!!

lol

No.. There is a large majority that still believe SRA is the only way.

deathcorefan2
04-14-2009, 07:56 PM
lol hey people don't get me wrong, im a honda fan, obviously because i own a 400ex, so i do like the XX, but i like the outlaw 525 more. just the overall feel and look. i have SAT on both. and by that i think the outlaw was more comfortable, but to each his own, they are both AMAZINGLY fast and AMAZINGLY good trail machines, in fact, they are so close, any race or opinion is ALL UP TO THE RIDER. so please quit the bashing.

it is all rider when it gets down to this stuff. just like things like the LTR vs. the YFZ. it is ALL RIDER.

To each his own.

end argument

:D

Backstabber
04-14-2009, 08:03 PM
You liked that! but when stuck do you have alot more trouble getting free of mud?
I'm not really sure what you're asking? I dont go mudding like 4x4 guys, thats not what I bought this quad for. I bought it for riding trails at high rates of speed, ha.:devil:

RATPACK Z400
04-14-2009, 08:03 PM
Im that way! till Im too beat up to ride an sra then Ill switch, till then Ill be riding sra quads but i do understand Irs quads just not a fan.I think honda should have both for the 700xx sra/irs .just like the outlaw give people a choice.cause alot of people like sra handling better and it could be raced in xc then competing agains,t raptor,s and other bigbore,s and save weight.

Backstabber
04-14-2009, 08:04 PM
lol hey people don't get me wrong, im a honda fan, obviously because i own a 400ex, so i do like the XX, but i like the outlaw 525 more. just the overall feel and look. i have SAT on both. and by that i think the outlaw was more comfortable, but to each his own, they are both AMAZINGLY fast and AMAZINGLY good trail machines, in fact, they are so close, any race or opinion is ALL UP TO THE RIDER. so please quit the bashing.

it is all rider when it gets down to this stuff. just like things like the LTR vs. the YFZ. it is ALL RIDER.

To each his own.

end argument

:D
Werd.:devil:

scuzz
04-14-2009, 08:06 PM

I haven't been stuck yet. True story.

The SRA guy in the middle of my video did though: (there wasn't even any mud!)

Skip ahead to 2:55...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5pGCVjewq30&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5pGCVjewq30&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Didn't some guy just buy an '08 525IRS for $500? Do you recall what the guy sold it to him bought? (hint: It rhymes with mevenhundred xx.)

RATPACK Z400
04-14-2009, 08:08 PM
I can beat my life you ride with us you,ll get stuck where we ride ,looks like you ride AZ or something close to that Im in MD and ride PA some serious mud /swamp everybody gets stuck now and then even the baddest quads do!oh texas I see lots of desert

scuzz
04-14-2009, 08:09 PM
No, that was in Southern Mississippi.

(Pssst....you can tell from the title)

Oh, and just because I siad I haven't been stuck doesn't mean I won't, it's just a lot easier for you SRA guys.

....and to think that there's no mud in Texas is absurd.

deathcorefan2
04-14-2009, 08:13 PM
hey i got a good idea. let's shut up, because it is all personal preference, im sure there has been XX owners sell theirs for an outlaw. yeah. it has happened. so shut up. there is no argument. equal. all rider, now you can argue about who is the better rider all you want. but the whole "my quad is better" thing is getting really childish.

wow and that is coming from a 16 year old.

come on KIDS. play nice.

scuzz
04-14-2009, 08:15 PM
I'm waiting for an auction to end....and this is passing the time.

Backstabber
04-14-2009, 08:17 PM
hey i got a good idea. let's shut up, because it is all personal preference, im sure there has been XX owners sell theirs for an outlaw. yeah. it has happened. so shut up. there is no argument. equal. all rider, now you can argue about who is the better rider all you want. but the whole "my quad is better" thing is getting really childish.

wow and that is coming from a 16 year old.

come on KIDS. play nice.
God, please go away and let the grown ups talk...

RATPACK Z400
04-14-2009, 08:19 PM
I just now saw vid ,man you need to take trip to PA those hill climbs are just mole hills compared to PA you would love PA that,s for sure.I,d take you out and scare you a litle on some of are climb,s ,next time we go I,ll get vid that will blow your mind are hillclimbs are huge slate hills like 300ft high.Come on Scuzz that doe,st prove anything but rider abilty that,s not that difficult of a climb he looks like he let off at the top and got stuck in rutt with no motion.

scuzz
04-14-2009, 08:23 PM
I wish I could! They have some pretty steep ones here where I live in Round Rock too, I just don't have a riding buddy here (I just moved here) so going up those by myself is a big no-no since I don't want them to find my body due to the birds circling over it.

I l-o-v-e hill climbs though.

deathcorefan2
04-14-2009, 08:26 PM
God, please go away and let the grown ups talk...

that is funny. you are all arguing like CHILDREN. look at yourselves. lmfao.

no my 700xx is better!
no the outlaw is better!
no a raptor will beat both!
bloobady bloobady blahhhh

lmfao

it is kind of entertaining. but funny, because you say grow up when obviously you are the childish ones here.

lol

scuzz
04-14-2009, 08:28 PM
Please go back to the 400ex forum and talk about getting, big bore kits and nerfs.

*****LATE EDIT*****

Forgot the smiley: :D

holtz
04-14-2009, 08:28 PM
you need to come to idaho then, i have some trails and hill climbs that will make your ***** pucker..hahahaha hell i have climbed stuff on the 700xx that i climb on my dirt bike..lol:devil:

RATPACK Z400
04-14-2009, 08:35 PM
I bought a new quad and people saw me riding it and asked me to ride with them was lucky ,you,ll find some guy,s to ride with soon that area looks sweet to ride others, will come and show you new places that alway,s fun been hillclimbing for 7yrs now my friend,s are hillclimb nuts they,ll try anything I got to get vid and post on here people will freak when they see are hillclimbs!

scuzz
04-14-2009, 08:36 PM
<----- loves vids!

Post 'em up when you get them!

sprayedgt
04-15-2009, 02:16 PM
Ratpack I have a freaking headache from trying to read your posts:confused:

deathcorefan2
04-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Please go back to the 400ex forum and talk about getting, big bore kits and nerfs.

*****LATE EDIT*****

Forgot the smiley: :D
oh do you want to play that?

then stay out of the outlaw section and quit bugging outlaw riders about how much better your quad is.

i never said anything about the 700xx that was negative.

Backstabber
04-15-2009, 07:20 PM

then stay out of the outlaw section and quit bugging outlaw riders about how much better your quad is.

Is this really happening? LOL, I'm pretty sure no one here has made any attacks on anyone. We're all just talking like before and you always jump in. Come on man, nobody ever goes full retard!:devil:

OzLinc
04-15-2009, 07:27 PM
Come on man, nobody ever goes full retard!:devil:

........."full retard".......that cracked me up.:p

deathcorefan2
04-15-2009, 07:32 PM
Is this really happening? LOL, I'm pretty sure no one here has made any attacks on anyone. We're all just talking like before and you always jump in. Come on man, nobody ever goes full retard!:devil:

he did. i was telling people that most quads in a this vs. that section all come down to rider.

if it was 700xx vs. 525. it would be all rider. and saying that each have their ups and downs. but i get greeted with a go back to the 400ex forum. real nice guys. quit acting like children.

smo0oth1
04-15-2009, 09:28 PM
lol at "full retard" I think that fits quite well

smo0oth1
04-15-2009, 09:30 PM

What we playing? I'm on Scuzz's team

smo0oth1
04-15-2009, 09:33 PM
This all belongs here:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=392506

holtz
04-15-2009, 10:29 PM
scuz, can i play too ?

deathcorefan2
04-15-2009, 10:41 PM
i don't get it? are you guys THAT unintelligent?...maybe you can't read?

really. i do not get why you guys are like this.

Backstabber
04-15-2009, 10:45 PM
i don't get it? are you guys THAT unintelligent?...maybe you can't read?

really. i do not get why you guys are like this.
The rooms spinning real fast...From all the gayness...:devil:

scuzz
04-15-2009, 10:46 PM

I've never said anything in their section to that effect. Every post that I have ever put in their section has been helpful and NOT negative.

So get the sand out of your vuhjay-jay...I wasn't even talking to you.

Originally posted by holtz
scuz, can i play too ?

Of course!

deathcorefan2
04-15-2009, 10:50 PM
I've never said anything in their section to that effect. Every post that I have ever put in their section has been helpful and NOT negative.

So get the sand out of your vuhjay-jay...I wasn't even talking to you.

Of course!

OH REALLY.
who where you talking to huh?

and yeah, you did, you went in and called it ugly. that isnt even the point, apparently i can't be here even if i'm not saying anything negative. so same goes for you i guess.

i was never negative twords the XX, why would i be? it is the section FOR the XX. i stepped in and said that in a race it is all rider when you have two quads so close in power.

which is true.

Backstabber
04-15-2009, 10:55 PM
OH REALLY.

and yeah, you did, you went in and called it ugly. that isnt even the point, apparently i can't be here even if i'm not saying anything negative. so same goes for you i guess.

i was never negative twords the XX, why would i be? it is the section FOR the XX. i stepped in and said that in a race it is all rider when you have two quads so close in power.

which is true.
I hate to burst your lil' bubble but the XX is the fastest/greatest machine ever built. It will always win, its built on a cloud up in the sky. Thats just my unbiased opinion....Oh wait?!?!:devil:

scuzz
04-15-2009, 10:56 PM
OH REALLY.

which is true.

My mistake, I was talking to you.

I may have said it was ugly too so you got me again, but as far as going in the Outlaw forum area and stirring things up, I beg to differ. I respect 90% of those guys there and help them whenever I can. I also respectfully disagree with them when it's right.

deathcorefan2
04-15-2009, 11:10 PM
My mistake, I was talking to you.

I may have said it was ugly too so you got me again, but as far as going in the Outlaw forum area and stirring things up, I beg to differ. I respect 90% of those guys there and help them whenever I can. I also respectfully disagree with them when it's right.
annnnnd i DO disrespect people?

please explain that also.

scuzz
04-15-2009, 11:13 PM

I don't think I ever accused you of that.

smo0oth1
04-15-2009, 11:16 PM

The negative attitude you get from most is because you post little if any informative info to help others. When I see members that do this I automatically flag them as trolls. Take a break from entertaining yourself on the forum and you will not get run on when you do post objective statements

deathcorefan2
04-15-2009, 11:17 PM
I don't think I ever accused you of that.

now that i look, don't think you did, but why should i get out, all im doing is comparing quads using a completely unbiased opinion.

scuzz
04-15-2009, 11:18 PM
ugh.

let it gooooooooo

deathcorefan2
04-15-2009, 11:39 PM
ugh.

let it gooooooooo
i don't get it? you guys brought this upon yourselves?

guess i win "the game"

yay me.

smo0oth1
04-15-2009, 11:48 PM
wow