PDA

View Full Version : The end of Girlfriends part 2...Very sad.

2fastandfurious
12-30-2002, 04:15 PM
Well, QJ got the last words in. Are we taking up to much room on the server with all the pics Ben? lamo! Oh well! There will be a part 3 probably by someone else.
-Ben

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
12-30-2002, 09:34 PM
and there should be!that was the greatest thread ever (although I started it) but seriously it was the longest thread I had ever seen!but I was happy with my g/f thats why I really started it!

Ryan
12-30-2002, 09:42 PM
I wouldn't make fun of ben. He can throw you a snap of your fingers.

12-30-2002, 10:00 PM
that was a good on going thread.... why did you delete it???

2qk4u
12-30-2002, 10:00 PM
yeh there was alot of posts on that subject but not very many pics. when you guys start a subject like that when it says "post pics of your girlfriends" thats exactly what it means, post pics, dont sit there and type in a bunch of bs and waste space on this site. everyone that clicked on there to see these pics were probably dissapointed like me to just see a bunch of typing being done. try to just post pics if thats what the subject is supposed to be. just my 2 cents

Nausty
12-30-2002, 10:04 PM
it was locked, pry took up to much bandwidth. But if he wants to save bandwidth I know some people are sporting pictures in their sigs linked to attachments off from this site when I could set it up to be hosted off another site.

That thread was pretty popular though seeing it had almost 45000 page views:eek:

roostin_dale
12-30-2002, 10:05 PM
I have to agree, that was the longest thread i have ever seen. I think we set a record:D

JUSTINcredible
12-30-2002, 10:58 PM
Maybe sometime after we all get new girlfriends we will have a part 3

MeatHead
12-31-2002, 06:41 AM
Considering that most of the last thread was about QJ, why don't you be honest and addmit that if you were to start another it should be called something like. "I want to get with QJ" or something like that. She seemed to put up with alot of crap posted in that last thread, much of which I thought was offensive, so I stopped reading. I don't think we need another one of these threads for a while. Lets get back to quads, that is why we are here after all.

joeroadking
12-31-2002, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by 2qk4u
yeh there was alot of posts on that subject but not very many pics. when you guys start a subject like that when it says "post pics of your girlfriends" thats exactly what it means, post pics, dont sit there and type in a bunch of bs and waste space on this site. everyone that clicked on there to see these pics were probably dissapointed like me to just see a bunch of typing being done. try to just post pics if thats what the subject is supposed to be. just my 2 cents exactly what I was thinking ! ditto