PDA

View Full Version : Maxxis GNC

R-Crazy
12-30-2002, 04:06 PM
how do you get "into" to GNC. do u just sign up at the ATVA like you would the NEATVMX and just go to all the different tracks? just curios. thanks.

dave

YamaWarr0121
12-30-2002, 04:09 PM
uh wel its the same thing as going to a national race basically, well you can go to a national race but if u want to have a chance outta **** to win, you probably should have been in the A class and won at your local tracks, then have sponsers who help you get there like i know a kid with duncan racing sponsering him, like 60% off and they come to races, they let him ride one of their R's at a nationals race in new york dont remember the track, but now he keesp racing them once in a while when they start back up in the GNC amature races

MrP
12-30-2002, 04:22 PM
300ex rules- You dont have to race the A class at locals to race at the Nationals. You just get you a ATVA Card and go to the National/Nationals you want and race. They a ton of classes to choose from. You will be able to find one thats good for you. I recommend going to them if you can cause it is a blast. Good Luck.

tprender
12-30-2002, 06:19 PM
Like MrP said all that you have to do is to show up anjd pick a class and race. You will need the ATVA card(AMA) at sign-up. The best thing about the GNC races is that there are no bike people there andall that is talked about is ATV's. On the average if you ride A local then at the national ride B. The level or ability of riders is a notch higher than at any local race. At the MX you can pratice on Friday, 1st moto on Sat, and 2nd moto on Sunday.

raptor_02
12-30-2002, 07:02 PM
I have been to one national race in my life and it was the greatest event I have ever attended. You don't really know how fast guys like JEREMIAH JONES and TIMM FARR are until u see them in person. I went to DANIEL BOONE last year and watched them race and they were soooooo fast. I would about lay down some money saying that they could take A class riders on bikes. No they couldn't beat Carmichael and guys like that but they could definetely smoke guys that race like the MEGASERIES ON BIKES. I've seen the PRO's in that class on bikes and I think the quads are just as fast!!!!!!!! But anyways definetely go to the nationals. Awesome event!!!!!!!!!