PDA

View Full Version : 2008 DRR 90cc question-potential buyer

rinaldi
04-06-2009, 06:42 PM
I am looking for a quad for my son's; one is soon to be 6 and the other soon to be 8. I was originally looking at a JetMoto or Vbike 110cc for about $800, but I was at the atv park and saw some kids on the DRR's. I found a guy clearing out his inventory and can buy an 08 90cc for $1800 brand new. First, is this a good deal? He says it is cost. In addition is it worth that much more than the other brands if my kids are very conservative riders. I plan on taking them to a 150 acre atv park for some trails, etc. My reasoning for looking into the DRR was they seem to be much better built, have a wider stance, better suspension, etc. But they are also much more money.

Nichols Atvs
04-06-2009, 08:10 PM
BUY YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!!!!!!!

rinaldi
04-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Thanks. Can you expand a bit? I see you are a DRR dealer as well. I would guess this seems to be a good price on an 08 new one.

Nichols Atvs
04-06-2009, 08:41 PM
The other brands that you have mentioned do not compare . Apples to oranges You allready know the just of DRR .. The potential for these machines is in your hands . In stock form they are very reliable and have tons of aftermarket parts to meet your needs from trail riding to full blown race machines. And backed by a great company that WILL stand behind their product. As for price i dont know what the quad is Water cooled or air. Single a-arm or dual .Just depends on what you are looking to do with it. Sound to me like you are going to trail ride it . so if it was a single a-arm that would be fine if you were going to race i might suggest the dual a-arm . Single would work here as well. seen some singles beat duals . Good luck to you in your future purchase.

Heath Nichols

bulldogfallon
04-06-2009, 09:25 PM
That is way below dealer cost on a 90cc DRR.

I wish I could buy them for that price.

rinaldi
04-07-2009, 05:19 AM
This guy has a left over 07 250 DRR as well for $2600 and it is new. Seemed like a great quad for the money; nerfs, locking gas cap, mph display with fuel gauge.

mac75
04-08-2009, 08:04 AM
what about how easily the frames break on the drr's......

Logan #34's Dad
04-11-2009, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by mac75
what about how easily the frames break on the drr's......

If he is just trail riding, it will not need gusseted. If you buy the 90, then when you have down time I'd weld in the upper frame rail gussetts. That will take care of the frame issues. AND - they don't break all that easily.