PDA

View Full Version : DS90 Valve Adjustment

liquidlouie
04-06-2009, 12:50 PM
How do you find TDC on the DS90 when adjusting valves..?? Is there a window near the crank in which you look for markings like on the bigger machines..?? Is there a cover that you remove to access a nut for turning the crank..?? Thanks for the help.

05-27-2009, 11:49 PM
The only thing people want to do on this site is BLOW THEIR HOLE. Meaning, have you gotten any good feed back? No, it is like a bunch of women using this site for gossip. (HOWS FISHIN? AND SUCH.) Not to answer real questions. I don't know the answer to your question but if I did I would tell you. Trying to get BLOW FACES OFF THIS SITE. I post what I know about my sons Can-AM on this site from what I have learned from trial & error ($). Most want to use this as a E-Mail address like women. THIS SITE IS FOR PARENTS COMPARING NOTES FOR OUR CHILDRENS SAKE and riding,not for blowing and know it allswith NO advisewhat so ever. It is not like we (parents) are riding these 70cc, 90-cc, four wheelers (our children are). Am I right or wrong?

liquidlouie
05-28-2009, 07:02 PM
Yes...you are correct. I have seen this with technical questions, as well as trying to sell items. People ask for items in the "wanted" section, and even though you respond back with exactly what they are looking for (2 or 3 times) they never respond back. But a week later they will post the same "wanted" add again. I've been on other sites that have provided far more information and responses. It's too bad too, because for how large this forum is you think you would receive better (any) information. Good call...!!

musky
05-29-2009, 10:11 AM
Did you ever think of calling your dealer? This topic was covered before but what do I know I'm one of the blowholes!:devil: :devil: :devil: