PDA

View Full Version : Interesting ATV ORF2 facts

free_rider20
12-30-2002, 02:41 PM
What all kinda weird or interesting things have you found?
I have found that the train goes exactly 30. You can also get really good air by jumping the front of the train.
The most interesting thing I have found is that the quads go faster in reverse than forward.

tants
12-30-2002, 02:47 PM
these arent weird facts, but helpful ones...

when going off a jump, tap back or lean back, then tap foward, its like preloading the shocks, but not, but makes doing doubles and such much easier...

wheelie going threw whoops or keep tapping backwards...

Nausty
12-30-2002, 02:56 PM
I dunno if you can do this in atv fury 2 but in #1 when going up a steep hill you can pull a endo on the top and then start riding backwards on a endo while the guys head drags in the dirt. Also has anyone besides me every landed on top of the train and stayed there?

12-30-2002, 02:59 PM
yeah you can ride up the back of the train and it has little jumps in the coal beds. You can ride on top of the train from the back to front and never wreck..:huh

don't try it in real life..:eek:

HONDA55
12-30-2002, 03:10 PM
I've noticed you can stand the quads up on the grab bar without the rider falling off.

tants
12-30-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by HONDA55
I've noticed you can stand the quads up on the grab bar without the rider falling off.

exp when your on ice. and you can ride it forever. it doesnt allow you to give it gas tho. it just glides.

what level has the train on it?

YamaWarr0121
12-30-2002, 03:19 PM
the trains one of the amature freestyle places u can go up teh back on a lil ramp, jump it and land in a coal bed then to anothe rcoal bed then onto the train itsself then off a jump on top of it onto the front part of the train

free_rider20
12-30-2002, 06:43 PM
With the train you can just come up behind it and drive right on instead of trying to jump onto it. For doin wheelies, I find them easier to do in the water and if you do a wheelie in deep water the countdown wont come up.

lildude
12-30-2002, 08:15 PM
heres a good way to improve time get a fast bike (banshee,ct440ex) and in sx there isnt to many jumps you gotta preload for just lean back it helps go alot faster