PDA

View Full Version : Check out my site & let me know what you think.

rigger
04-06-2009, 06:09 AM
Hey guys, I have been working on this for a little while now and it is still under construction but if you would, please check it out and let me know what you think. You won't hurt my feelings at all if you see something that you think sucks. I want to know what you think so I can change what needs to be.

Please give me your opinions.

scuzz
04-06-2009, 07:56 AM
Please keep in mind that this is constructive criticism and not a personal attack on you, your site or it's products.

My goal is to have a site that gives you a place to find good quality products that will help you get your toys to where they need to be. The real playgrounds.

Should be:

My goal is to have a site that gives you a place to find good quality products that will help you get your toys to where they need to be; the real playgrounds.

You also have two sentence fragments:

"The real playgrounds"

"All because they were not properly secured down."

Also for:

Do you have any pictures of the "trailer in a bag"? How big is it? More importantly, how heavy is it?

Did m&r products give you permission to hotlink and use this image:

You also used their WHOLE PAGE for your content:

The same image that is at the bottom of that page is a banner on the top of yours.

You might want to divorce your page from all tie-ins (pun not intended) to M&R products and copy. ESCPECIALLY because you put "© Copyright 2009 - MLB Ventures Inc. D.B.A. Haulin Hobbies" on the bottom of yours.

For your products page, you might want to have images of the items you sell rather than links to them. People like pictures and not reading. :)

Also your SSL certificate looks bogus:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/gwwaddle/ssl.jpg

Quad18star
04-06-2009, 10:04 AM
Listen bud .... the moderators have removed your topic once ... don't start another.

Read the forum rules ... unless you're a paid advertiser, you won't be posting up your stuff here.

And this goes for everybody ... we're starting to really crack down on this now. You'll get one warning for posting it ... the second time around you're gone.

Mxjunkie
04-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Listen bud .... the moderators have removed your topic once ... don't start another.

Read the forum rules ... unless you're a paid advertiser, you won't be posting up your stuff here.

And this goes for everybody ... we're starting to really crack down on this now. You'll get one warning for posting it ... the second time around you're gone.

Once, try twice before lol.. I didn't see this one, I rekon 3 times was for good luck?? :blah:

I wish ya'll would read the rules and follow them lol :o