PDA

View Full Version : cant decide

thumpinex
04-05-2009, 07:13 PM
ok so hears the deal. im getting rid of the 400ex because we lost our trails and im looking to a 4x4 so i dont need them lol.ive been looking at a few different ones. the 750i brute force the 420 rancher and its bigger brothers.i have rode the bruteforce but none of the others.was wondering what your opinions were on these. the force seemed like it would get tiresome in the rougher stuff.my main concerns were the transmissions and long term hold up. i want something fun to ride that has the power to turn a good set of mud tires as well
thx shawn

Lakota300
04-07-2009, 06:56 PM
brute force are great fouwheelers but the way the 4x4 is engaged is kinda sketchy, you have to adjust the little lever like every other 1o miles our so, and you just can't beat a honda, but a rincon 650 would be great i own one and never got stuck.

400exc
04-12-2009, 06:55 AM
The Rancher 420's are great machines. They have power and are very fun to ride, but can't keep up with any of its other brothers or the Brute Force. The Rubicon's are great machines and have lots of power, but I think they lack in top speed. The Foreman 450's in my opinion are awesome. They have the power you need and weight to pull things. But like the Rubicon, they lack in speed. If I were you, I would get the Rincon. They have the power and can keep up with the faster big boys out there, and you can still whip the quad around like a sport quad. I have a 650 and I love it. The only thing is is they are cold blooded. Also the 680 FI Rincons in my opinion don't run well at all when cold, but once warmed up they run fine. Hope this helps you.