PDA

View Full Version : hey all you J-Law haters

250r rider 88
04-04-2009, 06:34 PM
hate all you want but this is what a true ambassador of the sport would do:
http://www.racerxonline.com/article/jason-lawrence-saves-blake-whartons-night.aspx

wharton just wanted an engine and couldn't find anyone there willing to donate one, and J-Law gives him his entire bike and says here ya go, thats a true racer right there all you J-Law haters can't deny that

WKY400EX
04-04-2009, 06:49 PM
That is pretty impressive. Not many people would even consider doing something like that.

spanky101
04-04-2009, 07:39 PM
Definate props to JLaw for that move! Hope Wharton does good tonight on it!

powermadd400ex
04-04-2009, 07:48 PM
way to go j-law

i think he is a very good guy, but he makes mistakes like everyone else.

BlaineKaiser450
04-04-2009, 09:34 PM
i think Jlaw is a good guy, he just cant control himself when hes in the zone

XCRacer236
04-04-2009, 10:13 PM
wooooo he let a guy borrow his bike.

he still should be banned for life.

250r rider 88
04-04-2009, 11:15 PM
if i showed up to the race you were at and my bike broke down would you let me borrow yours? highly doubt you can say the same thing:rolleyes:

spanky101
04-04-2009, 11:51 PM
Considering tyler has been doing pretty good this year thats a HUGE thing. Another thing being that tyler will get his name out there and thats the best thing for a privateer! This is a huge deal for tyler wharton!

250r rider 88
04-04-2009, 11:52 PM
tyler made the main but finished 19, not bad for never riding a yamaha before, and it could have been much worse

Johnny Minehan
04-05-2009, 07:06 AM
Wait, why do we hate him?

Jersey450R
04-05-2009, 07:16 AM
jlaw saw that as an opportunity to rebuild his name a little.

i know if i did the things he did, i would have done the same thing...anything to show that i'm a gentleman, not the guy that gets in fights on the track lol.

its just good for him and the sport also.

ALAMX37
04-05-2009, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by CaseDawg350
wooooo he let a guy borrow his bike.

he still should be banned for life.

Dont worry, he has 10x the talent you ever could. Banned or not he will be faster than anyone on this board, and that why we race to be faster than the next guy. So guess how that makes you look?

MX MaNiAc 06
04-05-2009, 05:04 PM
He owes a lot to AMA and the sport. Maybe he's just starting to grow up and look back at his actions as being childish, as he should.

STEVENJANNA
04-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Good step in the right direction. I was very impressed with his performance at Daytona and I believe that if he could find a way to channel his attitude into his training he would be a serious threat to Reed.

Jake250ex
04-06-2009, 01:40 PM
If he donated all his hair to lock of love....

I still would never be able to get over the way the twists his mouth up when he talks :ermm:

XCRacer236
04-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by ALAMX37
Dont worry, he has 10x the talent you ever could. Banned or not he will be faster than anyone on this board, and that why we race to be faster than the next guy. So guess how that makes you look?

slow? congratulations.

TWISTED
04-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
If he donated all his hair to lock of love....

I still would never be able to get over the way the twists his mouth up when he talks :ermm:

I wish I could say I thought of that...... Good one.....

Pappy
04-07-2009, 05:38 PM
I always though J-Lo had a big butt:p

She was funny in that Southpark espisode!

250r rider 88
04-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I always though J-Lo had a big butt:p

She was funny in that Southpark espisode!

hahahaha yes! pappy you can always make me laugh with the stuff you post on here

TWISTED
04-09-2009, 07:15 AM

Go to racerxonline and read the Jacksonville observations, and that proves why that kid is a tool..........

rundrave
04-09-2009, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
Go to racerxonline and read the Jacksonville observations, and that proves why that kid is a tool..........

lol here is what the article said:

First the good: Upon seeing privateer Tyler “Prison” Wharton blow up his CRF250 motor into little itty-bitty pieces, Lawrence volunteered his vacant Yamaha 250F for the kid to use. After some tech inspection details were worked out (and for the people that asked and emailed me, there was nothing wrong with what the AMA did because it wasn’t open qualifying yet; it was still in the free practice part of the first session) Wharton jumped on a bike he had never ridden before and promptly over-jumped the triple by ten feet! Amazingly, Tyler made the main but crashed out early on. Nice of Jason to do that for Tyler, but I am in shock that a rider with a national number and a brother of a factory rider does not have a spare motor. I mean c’mon, this is professional racing!

This was the move Lawrence pulled on Hepler. Neither guy made it through this.
Then there is the bad: During the first lap of the main, while in fifth, Lawrence was passed by Broc Hepler in a textbook cut-under-the-guy supercross pass. On the very next lap, in the same section, Lawrence hit Hepler so hard it knocked them both down and ruined their nights. There was no way Lawrence was even thinking about trying to make the turn and it was dirty. I’m talking like Christina Aguilera dirrrty. Lawrence hit Hepler so hard his bike flew off the track and landed on a flagger!

But wait, it gets better. After both guys got up near the back, Lawrence proceeded to jack with the DEHAD Broc (Doesn’t Even Have a Dog) some more by flipping him off down the start straight. Then, in case he hadn’t been a big enough a-hole already, he rides Broc to the outside of the turn and stops. Like a slow speed F-U.

After that Lawrence rode off the track and quit. The guy rode like an *** and then instead of putting his head down and trying to compete, he quit. After the race Yamaha showed the footage to the FIM and we’ll see what happens but I have to say, it was pretty pathetic

dehner47
04-09-2009, 01:29 PM
now, what that article didn't state is that he pulled off the track cause his front brake rotor was so bend his wheel wouldn't even roll. but some how, that article never stated that. thats cause steve mathes is a jlaw hater. so yes, he's gonna give you a one sided "observation"

i am a jlaw fan. a big fan at that. everyone on here knows that. i do feel what he did to hepler by slamming his and all is childish and dangerous. but its racing. i am a very aggressive rider and am never scared to bang but theres a fine line between being aggressive and riding dirty. and yes, he was riding dirty. no doubt about that. but please, know all the facts of why he pulled off and "quit" the way he did. he rode dirty yes. but its kinda hard to jump a sx triple and skim across whoops the way those boys do with a front brake rotor thats bent all to s**t.

MX MaNiAc 06
04-09-2009, 01:38 PM
Jason Lawrence kinda reminds me of Happy Gilmore. He's such an embarassment to the sport and a pain in the butt. But they keep him for ratings. "What's this idiot gonna do next?" haha

JessetheKid
04-09-2009, 06:41 PM
J Law's the man...rubbing is racing and it brings even more excitement to sx. I think someone like him is good for the sport

ProspectorJim
04-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by JessetheKid
J Law's the man...rubbing is racing and it brings even more excitement to sx. I think someone like him is good for the sport

every sport needs their *******s I geuss...

K-Dub
04-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Havnt seen this kid race/ride, but from the sounds of J-Law he isnt any worse than Damon Bradshaw or Chicken Matasovich (SP) was when they where young in the early 90s. I remember a race between the 2 back in the 92 season where they was at a crawl fighting in the turns and finnally Bradshaw straight out tboned Chicken right off the track and then waited for him to catch back up. This race in my opinon cost Bradshaw the title and handed Jeff Stanton his third title.

sunco
04-10-2009, 07:53 PM

I'm faster than JLAW.

mxduner
04-12-2009, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by dehner47
now, what that article didn't state is that he pulled off the track cause his front brake rotor was so bend his wheel wouldn't even roll. but some how, that article never stated that. thats cause steve mathes is a jlaw hater. so yes, he's gonna give you a one sided "observation"

i am a jlaw fan. a big fan at that. everyone on here knows that. i do feel what he did to hepler by slamming his and all is childish and dangerous. but its racing. i am a very aggressive rider and am never scared to bang but theres a fine line between being aggressive and riding dirty. and yes, he was riding dirty. no doubt about that. but please, know all the facts of why he pulled off and "quit" the way he did. he rode dirty yes. but its kinda hard to jump a sx triple and skim across whoops the way those boys do with a front brake rotor thats bent all to s**t. OK, yes you are a law fan and of course you stick up for him time and time again...i assume.Isn't this just another sign that 1 should about back down and realize that he is a complete joke? he just put himself in YET another situation... hmmm. well lets see... is anyone with me on this and think maybe this not...
. but its racing. i am a very aggressive rider hello... hello? anyone with me on this here? i see how 1 could see the light through a talented rider but thru amd thru, a rider has to make good decisions on and off the track.c'mon this tool has not even come close to doing either and some people come back and continue to 'make excuses' for someone and 'this story does not tell the whole story' idk. Don't get much traction with me

TWISTED
04-12-2009, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by mxduner
OK, yes you are a law fan and of course you stick up for him time and time again...i assume.Isn't this just another sign that 1 should about back down and realize that he is a complete joke? he just put himself in YET another situation... hmmm. well lets see... is anyone with me on this and think maybe this not... hello... hello? anyone with me on this here? i see how 1 could see the light through a talented rider but thru amd thru, a rider has to make good decisions on and off the track.c'mon this tool has not even come close to doing either and some people come back and continue to 'make excuses' for someone and 'this story does not tell the whole story' idk. Don't get much traction with me
AMEN!!!!!!