PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my Burgard Quad!!

winters126
04-04-2009, 07:34 AM
Well, I just got my Burgard stuff put on and I'm so excited about it. I've been peeking out in the garage every 5 minutes just to look at it! lol. Thought I would share some pics. Here's a pic of my Burgard Honda 450R swingarm.....

winters126
04-04-2009, 07:36 AM
Here's the frame...shimmer candy purple....

winters126
04-04-2009, 07:38 AM
These long travel a-arms are awesome. I ran them last year and you can't ask for a better set up!

winters126
04-04-2009, 07:40 AM
And finished quad!!

winters126
04-04-2009, 07:42 AM
I got to take it out for the first time and am so happy with it. The set up is incredible! Thanks Burgard for the awesome products :D

Jersey450R
04-04-2009, 07:51 AM
when can we go ridin?!

burgard rep
04-05-2009, 07:31 PM
Just to let you know after I was done powder coating that frame. I was refered to as "Barney". Somehow some the powder ended up on me. I didn't think it was funny but the other guys did.

XXX -rider
04-11-2009, 07:05 AM
looks nice ! btw where was that last pic taken ?

winters126
04-12-2009, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Jersey450R
when can we go ridin?!

Breezewood Proving Grounds this coming weekend (April 18 and 19)!! I'll be there with a bunch of friends. The more the merrier :)

winters126
04-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by burgard rep
Just to let you know after I was done powder coating that frame. I was refered to as "Barney". Somehow some the powder ended up on me. I didn't think it was funny but the other guys did.

lol, that made me laugh, though. sorry jimmy! and you did an excellent job on that frame by the way.

winters126
04-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by XXX -rider
looks nice ! btw where was that last pic taken ?

This is Dave, right?? The last pic was taken down at wicky's world. It's near Felton...ever been there? I'm a member there and occassionally they have friends and family days and let non-members ride (I think for free??) I'll let you know when the next one is...it'd be cool to see Lauren out there passing all the Felton boys :D Check out the site if you haven't already: www.wickysworld.com The sweetest part is that it's so close to us!!

They have some big things planned this year....a big Budd's creek type of track is in the works.....

XXX -rider
04-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by winters126
This is Dave, right?? The last pic was taken down at wicky's world. It's near Felton...ever been there? I'm a member there and occassionally they have friends and family days and let non-members ride (I think for free??) I'll let you know when the next one is...it'd be cool to see Lauren out there passing all the Felton boys :D Check out the site if you haven't already: www.wickysworld.com The sweetest part is that it's so close to us!!

They have some big things planned this year....a big Budd's creek type of track is in the works.....

yupper it is I ;)

Yes I thought it was at Wicky's..thanx
yes we went 1 day last year ..we have were talking to Hugh some,. awhile ago about joining etc.. before Lauren's race season got us hopping all over the place etc.. yes I have seen the site ,there's afew of pics of Lauren on her ol suzuki quad & 1 of me on 1 of the links ..from the day we stopped in before the dirt drags ..last season ..
yes Keep in touch (PM ME) let me know when the next day is we can visit the place again ..we will stop in provided she has no race that w/e ..cool about all the plans etc..Lauren loves Budds ,recently finished 6th I beleive @ the last MDRA race. down there .. so maybe thats more reason to join

I assume sooner or later we will join ...just haven't much time off racing (already knocked out 5 races so far)..til this w/e.. & we went to Breezewood for some riding & some time on her quads too !...we just got back ..& she will be racing her bikes next 4 w/e 's too so we get pretty busy ..but it would be a great place to practice too ! ..

your quad looks good ,..keep in touch !

burgard rep
04-14-2009, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by winters126
lol, that made me laugh, though. sorry jimmy! and you did an excellent job on that frame by the way.

Well since it made some people laugh its worth lookin like barney then. lol