PDA

View Full Version : 06 450r and 05 300ex for sale

MX#9
04-03-2009, 12:35 PM
I have a couple of Hondas that i would like to sell.

The 06 450r has been ridden only by me and i bought it brand new. It has had the HRC kit since day 1 and I had the dealership swap out the stock tires for Maxxis Razr2's and I have yet to wear them out.
The other items it has is a precision stabilizer...Full skid(forget the brand)....Armadillo swingarm skid.....GT Thunder respring and revalve plus link....EHS air box lid....hand guards...twist throttle...AC nerfs.

I recently replaced all the a-arms with new take offs that i got from somebody on here because a stick tore one of the ball joint boots. i have not rode it since i replaced them. New axle bearings..new grease job...fresh oil and filter...also with no ride on them yet either.
I have a brand new set if iRazr rears and Razr2 fronts that have yet to be mounted as well as a stock set of fronts mounted and a set of 400ex rears mounted. Also have lots of other odds and ends that can go with it.

I would like to get $4600.00 for the 450 with all the extra stuff going with it when it leaves.

The 05 300ex I boght of a friend used. I replaced the handlebars....put an 87-88 250x dash on it and new handgaurds.
i also replaced 1 upper a-arm with a new one because i thought it was bent as well as new axle bearings....xring chain....both sprockets...new brake pads.
I got it for my wife and 18 yr old daughter and my daughter rode it in 2 poker runs and I've ripped around the yard a few times.
All tolled....we probably put about 15 hours on it.

I would like to see $2500.00 for it.

I am only trying to sell them to get a 700xx and avoid spending any out of pocket cash.

PM your email and i will take all the current photos you might want and i can PM back my phone number as well.