PDA

View Full Version : need some opinions

ddfetters
12-30-2002, 07:26 AM
i'm new to the site & need some opinions.....just got the 400 'bout one month ago....so far i've ordered a K&N filter, Dyno Jet setup, modded airbox w/ Outwears......now i'm shopping for an exhaust system.....i'm really sold on the Yoshi comp system....any opinions out there? i ride mostly trails & wide open orchards in Pa.....i haven't done any mods yet - just waiting on the exhaust decision.....any suggestions would be helpful.....

[_4ex_]
12-30-2002, 07:42 AM
if u did trail buy a pipe with a spark arrestor

cals400ex
12-30-2002, 01:04 PM
it all depends on how loud you want the pipe. slip on or complete system? i would get a complete system but you will be paying for it also. if it was my money i would buy a curtis sparks probally. i also believe lrd, hetrick, hmf and others are great pipes.

Atreyu
12-30-2002, 02:43 PM
I would go with Sparks, LRD, or white brothers. White brothers is the only company that isnt afraid to have their pipes dyno'ed.

nakomis0
12-30-2002, 04:33 PM
The Yosh pipe is an awesome pipe. I think your making a great decision getting that pipe. It looks good and is in the top for performace.

My 3 favorite pipes in no particular order are, E-series, Yosh and Pro Curcuit.

I also think the baddest looking pipe in the world is the Yosh Titanium Tri-Oval, the pipe is unbelievable. Get that and you will be the coolest guy on the block. Its like $900, maybe $700... but it never rusts, and like I said its a looker.:D

QuadJunkies
12-30-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by nakomis0
The Yosh pipe is an awesome pipe. I think your making a great decision getting that pipe. It looks good and is in the top for performace.

My 3 favorite pipes in no particular order are, E-series, Yosh and Pro Curcuit.

I also think the baddest looking pipe in the world is the Yosh Titanium Tri-Oval, the pipe is unbelievable. Get that and you will be the coolest guy on the block. Its like $900, maybe $700... but it never rusts, and like I said its a looker.:D I agree too, both our quads run with the Yoshi system and the 400ex of ours has the full system,you may pay more ,but worth the money,and OH...it sounds SAWEET!

shorty's400ex
12-30-2002, 04:44 PM
I wouldn't buy anything else besides white brothers! proven four stoke company for years! worry free, hassle free performance

trailburner
12-30-2002, 05:23 PM
WHITE BRO'S !!!! i love mine. & yes they are proven in the 4-stroke industry..& most of all on the dyno there one of the best!
oh yea, and they sound great!!

jskance
12-31-2002, 01:35 PM
White Bros e-series slip-on with FMF Power Bomb. Best of both worlds....