PDA

View Full Version : Senior Prank

raptor35086
04-03-2009, 10:08 AM
We are going to have all the seniors bring in alarm clocks and put them in all their lockers and set them to all go off at the same time...

how does that sound to you guys?

08mxkfx
04-03-2009, 10:29 AM
very bad idea if you ask me. Last year a bunch of kids did it around here and they all got arrested for fake bomb threats.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1852119/posts

fastredrider44
04-03-2009, 10:59 AM
The good senior pranks are the ones that get people asking who did it. Alarm clocks in your own locker, not that great.

atvmaster0927
04-03-2009, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by 08mxkfx
very bad idea if you ask me. Last year a bunch of kids did it around here and they all got arrested for fake bomb threats.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1852119/posts

Yup I live five minutes from where they did that. NOT a good idea.

Cr85rRida
04-03-2009, 11:47 AM
I did a lot of nonsense in highschool, it got to the point where if i did anything else i wouldnt graduate. Which stunk since the end was yet to come. Then i decided to get creative. They wouldnt let me bring in the school (alchy related lol) but it sure did look pretty out in the parking lot for everyone to see, around 1,013 budlight caps and some others for the "of" (my knee is blocking some of it)

took a couple of months but we got it done. It was 8ft X 4ft and on hinges so it folded and made it easier to transport.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/Cr85rRida/sign.jpg

631kfx400
04-03-2009, 12:48 PM
last year a senior dressed up in a cow suit and rode a pocket bike around the halls:blah:

JParisi48
04-03-2009, 12:56 PM
one of our senior this year is going to put some dead fish in the central venting system, we might get outta school for a few days lol

Pipeless416
04-03-2009, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by JParisi48
one of our senior this year is going to put some dead fish in the central venting system, we might get outta school for a few days lol

been there.. done that.. in the locker room lol. as if it doesn't get smelly enough in there.. that carp sure didn't help :devil: oh how i miss high school. not.

bean2080
04-03-2009, 01:00 PM
we got my teacher in our mechanics lab with a bunch of kids and when he walked in we just pelted the teacher with water balloons, it ended up being a huge water fight because the teacher started throwing them back :D

the fish idea is good too, go get some milk and hide it on a friday, when you come back monday it will be smelling nice. just make sure you make it so it dont spill because if you get caught like we did you will have to clean it up lol

bustedknuckle
04-03-2009, 01:08 PM
we have a 20 year old tradition.the seinors ride tractors. to school the last day.needles to say were a country school..the days before the last day .you could find many different types of critters hanging from the flag pole.it starts with ground hog.to a nice buck or two.

04-03-2009, 01:25 PM
it doesnt get better than seagulls in the lunch room :D and the other plan of mine, fill the principals office with packing peanuts. I mean so high you cant see anything but pieces of foam. You can lift the ceiling tiles and dump them from one side of the wall to the other.

wilkin250r
04-03-2009, 02:01 PM
The best senior pranks are the ones that don't cause any lasting damage. Dead fish can still stink even after they remove the fish, stealing things costs money to replace. We had a group superglue all the locks, and the school had to hire a professional locksmith to come in and drill out all the locks and replace them. Administrators were obviously unhappy.

The best senior prank I ever saw was 30,000 plastic forks stuck in the lawn in the courtyard and entrance. Funny, and once you remove the forks, no lasting effects.

exrider12
04-03-2009, 02:03 PM
Lmao. this years senior PRANKS were seniors drawing huge penises in our schools parking lot with spray paint.

The other one was them sneaking into the school at midnight and taking our janitor zambonie floor cleaning things and racing them around the school. They got caught by one of the video cameras. They crashes one and broke it hahahaa

JParisi48
04-03-2009, 05:04 PM
some idiot brought a GOAT into my sister high school last year, animal control came and tried to pull it out the front door, THEY BROKES ITS NECK!! so they had a dead goat in there school for a few hours before the ONE LADY could pick it up and put it in the van!!! people are stupid sometimes....

younggun95
04-03-2009, 07:25 PM
We shoveled snow in front of the doors of the school high enough that they couldnt be opened until they were dug out.

1fst400
04-03-2009, 11:24 PM
find out what kind of car whoever you want to prank drives. And their cell phone number.

List their car forsale on craigslist or something for a good price that will make allot of ppl call. harmless, but poor person will have a million calls!!.

To top it off you can put their name something funny like " call pat magroin" Or Jack Megof.Please call between hours of 10pm and 10am. lol

buck440
04-04-2009, 12:34 PM
you can put any kind of glue in the key holes to the doors to the school early in the morning so nobody can get in unless thet take the door off...just don't let anybody know about it:devil: :chinese:

04-05-2009, 09:12 AM
1) Buy three chickens
2) Label them with paint. 1,2,4
3) Let them loose in the school
4) Watch them go nuts looking for the "3rd" chicken

lmao

matt14c
04-05-2009, 12:08 PM
I lived out in the sticks. So we got 12 pigs and let them loose in the school for our senior skip day. Then on the last day of school we all drove out tractors to school the night before and parked in the faculty parking lot. So the next day all the teachers had to park like 3 miles away on the streets. Was pretty funny.

04-05-2009, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by DMC-4OOEX
1) Buy three chickens
2) Label them with paint. 1,2,4
3) Let them loose in the school
4) Watch them go nuts looking for the "3rd" chicken

lmao

such and old prank your principals class of 70 probally pulled that one off.

WhiteZrider
04-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Jump up and punch out a ceiling tile, get a bunch of milk cartons and throw them really far down from where the ceiling tile is missing, should smell after awhile.

06 Honda 450R
04-05-2009, 05:36 PM
put buck bombs(deer pee in a spray can) in the air vents and hallways

trx400EXtreme
04-05-2009, 07:15 PM
i think it would be funny to plant a tree on the 50 yard line on the football feild lol.

04-05-2009, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by trx400EXtreme
i think it would be funny to plant a tree on the 50 yard line on the football feild lol.

haha that would be funny. they would have to dig it out and try and make it look nice again in that spot for graduation. school is real defensive if anything happens to the football team or their equipment so idk how that will fly over.

spanky101
04-06-2009, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by FlewByU352
haha that would be funny. they would have to dig it out and try and make it look nice again in that spot for graduation. school is real defensive if anything happens to the football team or their equipment so idk how that will fly over.

That would be a touchy subject with it being "destruction of property"

Jake250ex
04-06-2009, 01:43 PM
me and a buddy bought feeder mice and put them in the recepticles in the vending machines at lunch

ATC_KING
04-06-2009, 03:25 PM
im a senior this year to and still thinking about stuff without getting in trouble. my school is hard on everything its dumb. any smart ideas. all the seniors are taking a skip day and me and 15 of my buddys are going to farmingdale in the black hills about an hour and a half away fun fun

Cr85rRida
04-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by ATC_KING
im a senior this year to and still thinking about stuff without getting in trouble. my school is hard on everything its dumb. any smart ideas. all the seniors are taking a skip day and me and 15 of my buddys are going to farmingdale in the black hills about an hour and a half away fun fun

farmingdale on Long Island, NY ???

bergoff
04-06-2009, 03:51 PM
the school that i went to was small and we always did pranks. we would park our cars so close to the teachers that they could get in. or lift up the back of your shop teachers and put blocks under the rear axle so it would go anywhere. but the best was we had a teacher that was always mean and just was gross. he left his sunroof open and there a plastic bag full of poop and he never found out who did it. he was so pissed he yelled at us for a week to tell him we just said that it was karma.

ATC_KING
04-06-2009, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Cr85rRida
farmingdale on Long Island, NY ???

in SD there is a riding place outside of rapid city that everyone calls farmingdale

04-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Some guys at our school took a utility quad apart, brought the parts into the library, then put it back together haha.

Warnerade
04-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by #101
Some guys at our school took a utility quad apart, brought the parts into the library, then put it back together haha. haha sounds like mine. I got together with the autp mechanics class when I was a senior and we took apart the auto teachers car and hid the parts around different class rooms

ATC_KING
04-07-2009, 11:56 AM
that would be funny stuff what did they do with the atv in the lib?:D