PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION ABOUT PORTING AND POLISHING A CYLINDER ??? Mr. LT80 .. Help me out ?

HAYABUISARIDER
04-03-2009, 08:00 AM
I have a 1997 Suzuki LT80 4-wheeler ... I bored .050 over and the top end and the bottom end is all new ... when I got it, it was missing the stock airbox and the gentleman who had it just put on a 2 stage uni filter that is oiled with filter oil . The bike runs great and has ample power ... I want to do the clutch mod where the rollers are removed from the front unit ... I also want to do the rear shoes ? where they are cut down to 180 grams each ... but have no way to do it ... ANYBODY have a pre-cut set I could buy ? Also ... I am interested in having the cylinder ported and polished ... I bought a cylinder and head set cylinder needs boring ... head is good ... had it cut .010 ... Is ther anyone on the board that can port and polish the cylinder ? If so what is the usual cost to have this done ? I think I would like it if LT80 does the cylinder work ... THe bike is a yard runner and partime gravel track bike ... I need a faster take off and better power ... but I also like reliability ... If you wish to reply to this thread please do ... all imput is appreciated ... if you have the cut shoes ... email me at bigg_boyzz_toyzz@yahoo.com and if you have input about the cylinder port and polishing please let me know something ... I would buy a pre-port and polished cylinder if the $$$$$ is right ... Please be upfront about the quality of the parts as I am on an limited income ... and am building this bike for my 8 y/o ... Thanks In Advance ... Stephen:D

chris grissom
05-07-2009, 05:36 PM
I can do the work for you. Give me a call.
Chris Grissom
731-642-0511 after 4:00
I'm in West Tenn.

Bryar Riley
05-07-2009, 11:41 PM
send it to Chris......BEST IN THE WORLD.....

LT80
05-08-2009, 07:26 AM
How did you guys make the ink stick on this dusty thread? :devil:

Bryar Riley
05-08-2009, 08:34 AM
used alot of your HOT AIR....lol hello jack....how you been