PDA

View Full Version : riders support program

jlrenken
04-01-2009, 11:44 AM
for those who have been accepted for the support program did u find out through your deal or did brp contact u. thanks

Blizzard24
04-01-2009, 12:06 PM
I had to go through my dealer... they submit the paperwork and they are notified.

The details are on the application.

jlrenken
04-01-2009, 02:54 PM
who contacted u to let u know

blaster99
04-01-2009, 02:58 PM
my dealer told me when i was accepted.

jlrenken
04-01-2009, 03:05 PM
how long after when he sent it in

Blizzard24
04-01-2009, 04:34 PM
my dealer told me too, it took 2-3 weeks.

blaster99
04-01-2009, 05:29 PM
about 1 week

maticus
04-02-2009, 01:04 PM
i was looking into trying this but im not sure i would be accepted, i dont really race any official series just a bunch of local stuff. what do you think are the odds of getting this? is it pretty much just thier way of getting people to buy the ds?

Mr. Big Time
04-02-2009, 06:41 PM
I got a email from can-am today saying that the big discounts ony aply to people who purchase another quad, but that they have assigned me and i.d. # where I can order race parts from them and get race tips. They have also expanded the worcs contingency program.

blaster99
04-03-2009, 04:54 PM
I think as long as you have some sort of race experience, they accept you.

grannysleeper
04-14-2009, 10:05 PM
Do you have to buy a quad to receive the 75% discount on the suspension upgrades and receive the motorworks performance kit?

Pappy
04-14-2009, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by maticus
i was looking into trying this but im not sure i would be accepted, i dont really race any official series just a bunch of local stuff. what do you think are the odds of getting this? is it pretty much just thier way of getting people to buy the ds?

From what I gathered listening to them lay it out, anyone who races has an equal shot at getting on the support program.

I also thought it may be a sales ploy, however, the support doesnt end with the sale and there isnt a use it or loose it attachment to it. I cant say much more until I check my notes, but there may be additions coming to the program.

spanky101
04-15-2009, 10:54 PM
I would be very interested in applying to see what may be availble for me and maybe make the can am even more appealing to me price wise. Pappy if you could maybe review your notes and let us know itd be greatly appreciated!

xrxmxcx
04-21-2009, 06:54 AM
Just a heads up, April 30th is the deadline for open applications!

maticus
04-21-2009, 01:23 PM
where did you see that info at?

Sforza919
04-22-2009, 09:20 PM
i am sending in my app. tomorow so most importantly will it get there in time, and if it does whats my chances of getting accepted, i dont have the greatest resume i've only raced one race before and did decent, however i plan on racing several series this year, and i have verious people to testify that am i a good c rider and do have a good chance at winning my class this year, and i have put down to purchase about everything i can through them, so does anyone know my chances of getting it?

kellymi
04-23-2009, 05:45 PM
I dunno, I turned mine in to my dealer a month ago and I haven't hear back yet. I've even been racing for the past three years and have a decent resume. Although I'm finding my local dealer kinda sucks so I'm almost certain that they just circular filed it. I need to find another dealer to turn it into. If you have a good dealer I would say you have an alright chance.

craigmacphee
04-23-2009, 07:27 PM
I turned mine in 2 weeks ago, got approved last Tuesday, picked my new quad up on Wednesday, stripped it down that night, and made it to my first practice on Saturday. What a machine!!!! even in stock form :)

Now I am waiting anxiously for my parts as promised.

From what I heard, the best way to get approved is to buy a new quad. You have to have the dealer apply some pressure on to the BRP Rep he deals with. They are the ones with the pull and the ones that can make things happen

ratsracung6
04-24-2009, 10:09 AM
We finally got our racer #, now just waiting on the parts to get
here so we can get them on. Yea ours was a little hard to get
because we bought the quad at one dealer that had bad customer service so I went through another dealer for the program. Our BRP rep was very helpful and hand walked our application through. Thanks Denis our BRP rep!

jlrenken
05-04-2009, 12:13 PM
ok i was accepted for the program and was given a rider number but my dealer said i wont recieve any of the other stuff because its for a purchase of a new ds well i bought mine in dec. of 07 would i not get the support or what. so if i dont get any of the upgrades then y give me a rider number. anyone who has some info please let me know. thanks