PDA

View Full Version : New sheriff surfing the board

Pages : [1] 2

Pappy
03-31-2009, 09:26 PM
With my schedule getting jam packed...I have to add another moderator to the staff. he has been instructed to take NO crap and boot anyone he feels needs it. I want this place squared away before some new additions are made.

Welcome Warnerade to the mod crew. Your controls will be activated shortly. I expect things handled when I return in afew days.Good luck:)

diangelo#67
03-31-2009, 09:28 PM
OH GOD!

well I guess I'll see you guys at the races. no more typing for me......I expect he will delete this shortly........:D :mad: :confused: j/k

Pappy
03-31-2009, 09:36 PM
yeah dont boot diangelo..he is a good guy. hey did you hear about you know who? lost his ride? i dont know if they have released the info it yet but figured you might have the skinny...pm me if you do, id like to know more. that has to suck!

Pappy
03-31-2009, 09:37 PM
LMAO he already tried to ban you!!! It cant go through because not everything is set rotflmao! Ill make sure you dont get banned:p

Quad18star
03-31-2009, 09:41 PM
....:o

Warnerade
03-31-2009, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, don't worry pappy when you get back from your trip ill have most if not all the members we talked about acting up and giving me a reason to boot them.

Quad18star
03-31-2009, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
Thanks for the warm welcome, don't worry pappy when you get back from your trip ill have most if not all the members we talked about acting up and giving me a reason to boot them.

Just don't be a dick like you've been and take out personal grudges against people just cuz you don't like them.

Ken shouldn't we have discussed this as a Mod crew before you signed up this kid? You know my feelings on this and I don't think this member should be a mod.

Pappy
03-31-2009, 09:53 PM
New policy Greg

Fight fire with fire:D They view me as older, more like a dad...and we know how teenagers can be. So let Shawn rip into them all he wants. Then when they ***** and cry they will be dealing with one of their own.

Warnerade
03-31-2009, 09:57 PM
Don't worry Greg, I'm strictly business now.

Sorry, diangelo sent me a om that wasn't pretty, had to give him the IP boot

Ralph
03-31-2009, 09:57 PM
take it to the mod forum Greg. I'm tired of you making us look unprofessional on here.

We are gonna have to have a talk when pappy gets back.

Quad18star
03-31-2009, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
New policy Greg

Fight fire with fire:D They view me as older, more like a dad...and we know how teenagers can be. So let Shawn rip into them all he wants. Then when they ***** and cry they will be dealing with one of their own.

I'm not really liking this "new policy" ... I think the discussion and decision should have been made as a group. He's just a kid and he's gunna f*ck up the forums by taking out personal grudges. All us mods are older than the tweens and we understand and know how to deal with the problems ... I think he's just gunna screw it up and ban people for no reason.

I don't know man ... this new policy stuff and mods being taken in without any consideration of other mods has me kind of pissed. Either we get this fixed ( he goes) or I Quit being a mod.

Quad18star
03-31-2009, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
take it to the mod forum Greg. I'm tired of you making us look unprofessional on here.

We are gonna have to have a talk when pappy gets back.

Why ..... I'm letting you guys know now ... I don't want " Cheat on your girlfriend, Not your Workout" as a mod ... either he goes or I go.

madskrillz2
03-31-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
I'm not really liking this "new policy" ... I think the discussion and decision should have been made as a group. He's just a kid and he's gunna f*ck up the forums by taking out personal grudges. All us mods are older than the tweens and we understand and know how to deal with the problems ... I think he's just gunna screw it up and ban people for no reason.

I don't know man ... this new policy stuff and mods being taken in without any consideration of other mods has me kind of pissed. Either we get this fixed ( he goes) or I Quit being a mod.

Jesus who pissed in your Kool-Aid? You're not gettin paid or anything.

Pappy
03-31-2009, 10:02 PM
Well if you'd like to walk then walk, but re-think what I stated....I think it could be the scratch to the itch this place has been lacking. I hate being the prick all the time, and most dont care about keeping this place clean and moving forward so the hell with them..if they get booted so be it.

If you have more to say, then pm me, take in the mod section or pick up the phone. I have no problem telling you how it will be.

Warnerade
03-31-2009, 10:05 PM
Greg, you mean your afraid of me doing exactlt what your doing? Never knew you felt so strong about this.

I sure do wish I could be welcomed by all and not just some.

Pappy
03-31-2009, 10:07 PM
Greg, you mean your afraid of me doing exactlt what your doing? Never knew you felt so strong about this.

I sure do wish I could be a fellow mod.

Your done, its done....just use the best judgement you can. Welcome aboard.

Quad18star
03-31-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Jesus who pissed in your Kool-Aid?

Take a guess !!!!

miller821
03-31-2009, 10:16 PM
Jesus who pissed in your Kool-Aid? You're not gettin paid or anything.

Shawn's been known to start quite a bit of crap with a lot of members... Don't get me wrong its always worth a good laugh, but hell he's been banned what 1-2 times himself?

Whether he does good or not, who knows... But I can see why Greg has definitely questioned this decision.

Warnerade
03-31-2009, 10:25 PM
Pappy your right

Greg, don't worry I won't let anyone down. I have a responsibility now, you'll see a change

Dan_Guetter
03-31-2009, 10:40 PM
Congrats Warnerade - i'm sure you'll do a great job ****ing up this place

Johnny & Monica
03-31-2009, 11:27 PM
:huh Always the last to know anything!

QuadJunkies
04-01-2009, 12:42 AM
Oh , I think this is a GREAT place to get this all out.
Greg, you seem to do nothing but complain and MOAN in the mod section about EVERYTHING and EVERYONE.
I think Pappys right on this one- just give him a chance to prove he can do a good job!
I never like to see a mod leave but its your choice I guess.

loons
04-01-2009, 12:58 AM
Tick, tock. Still a couple minutes here in Cali before it's official.........

QuadJunkies
04-01-2009, 12:59 AM
Welcome aboard! Its about time we had someone who is willing to step in and clean house ! :macho

honduh440
04-01-2009, 01:01 AM
i havnt been on these boards for a while now and i come back to search random stuff and im just sitting back laughing at you people

TGW_400ex
04-01-2009, 06:30 AM
So this is what the mod forum is like....

derekhonda
04-01-2009, 06:49 AM
Hahahaha this is great.

jcv400ex
04-01-2009, 07:36 AM
OHHH I GET IT!!!!! APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

Warnerazz a mod.....BAHHHAAAA!!!!!!

fandl450r
04-01-2009, 07:44 AM
This thread delivered.

Would read again.

A+

scuzz
04-01-2009, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
OHHH I GET IT!!!!! APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

Warnerazz a mod.....BAHHHAAAA!!!!!!

X2

derekhonda
04-01-2009, 08:07 AM
Shawn, your pm box is full.

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 08:09 AM
not anymore

scuzz
04-01-2009, 08:32 AM
Jokes on us.

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 09:06 AM
for those of you that think this is an april fools joke...

respect my author-i-tiii

http://technicalfoul00.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/cartman-cop.jpg

derekhonda
04-01-2009, 09:10 AM

scuzz
04-01-2009, 09:18 AM
Thinking the thread's a joke and respecting your authority would be two different issues entirely.

jcv400ex
04-01-2009, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by scuzz
Thinking the thread's a joke and respecting your authority would be two different issues entirely.

Holy crap Gary, I just peed alittle....

scuzz
04-01-2009, 09:32 AM
:D

I love this stuff.

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Oh , I think this is a GREAT place to get this all out.
Greg, you seem to do nothing but complain and MOAN in the mod section about EVERYTHING and EVERYONE.
I think Pappys right on this one- just give him a chance to prove he can do a good job!
I never like to see a mod leave but its your choice I guess.

Complain and Moan ?? Ha !!!!!

I'm the only one that has ever spoke out about anything ... the rest , you guys just follow along with whatever is done. :rolleyes:

He was given a chance many times before and blew it ... why do you think he was banned a handful of times ??? But hey turn him into a mod , that'll solve the problem ... might as well turn all the trouble makers on this site into Mods ... solve ALL the problems.

I don't want to leave , but I've said .. either he goes or I go .... and since I can no longer get into the Moderator section , I guess the decision has been made. :rolleyes:

Pappy
04-01-2009, 09:38 AM
LOL...kind of ironic Greg....

Shawn posts Cartman, and another Canadian is denied:devil: Deal with it moose molester:eek:

scuzz
04-01-2009, 09:40 AM
Flannel and moderators make me....hot.

madskrillz2
04-01-2009, 09:43 AM
Complain and Moan ?? Ha !!!!!

I'm the only one that has ever spoke out about anything ... the rest , you guys just follow along with whatever is done. :rolleyes:

He was given a chance many times before and blew it ... why do you think he was banned a handful of times ??? But hey turn him into a mod , that'll solve the problem ... might as well turn all the trouble makers on this site into Mods ... solve ALL the problems.

I don't want to leave , but I've said .. either he goes or I go .... and since I can no longer get into the Moderator section , I guess the decision has been made. :rolleyes:

Cry me a river

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 09:43 AM
LOL...kind of ironic Greg....

Shawn posts Cartman, and another Canadian is denied:devil: Deal with it moose molester:eek:

Ohhh .. another reference to SouthPark .... not like that one hasn't been played out a million times. Very Original !!!

Pappy
04-01-2009, 09:47 AM
We are Americans Greg, we dont change alot, we just go with what works:o

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 09:47 AM
Greg, is this what all Canadians look like on the verge to having their first period?

Pappy
04-01-2009, 09:50 AM
Greg, is this what all Canadians look like on the verge to having their first period?

LOL..now thats original:devil: :eek:

FHKracingZ
04-01-2009, 09:55 AM
O boy, ***** just got serious haha..

congrats shawn, just do the damn thing..

TROMP STOMP ATVRIDERS!! hahaha

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 09:59 AM

You're the one that likes the company of 13 year olds ( if I remember correctly) ... you tell me what it's like before they have their first period.

FHKracingZ
04-01-2009, 10:00 AM
I'll cry you a river so you can paddle here and I'll kick ya in the teeth. Sound good?

Damn , stuff turned on you real quick..

dont ya think its aboot that time ya get outta here, EHY?

300ex_#387
04-01-2009, 10:00 AM
You're the one that likes the company of 13 year olds ( if I remember correctly) ... you tell me what it's like before they have their first period.

It was totally worth the 3-6 years I did.......

dirtbike&quad
04-01-2009, 10:01 AM
i cant tell if this is serious or not but i dont like warnerade at all...but its cool hes a mod now i guess?

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 10:03 AM
Way to be that guy. Trust me if I ban anyone forpersonal reasons ill show him what me being jealous really means haha
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
O boy, ***** just got serious haha..

congrats shawn, just do the damn thing..

TROMP STOMP ATVRIDERS!! hahaha

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
Damn , stuff turned on you real quick..

dont ya think its aboot that time ya get outta here, EHY?

Looks like one of them erased my post to madskillz ... glad you caught it in time so that he can get the message.

Nah , it's not ABOUT time I get out of here .. EH !!!

Come on now , if you're going to try and make fun of me being Canadian , atleast do it in a way to doesn't make you look like a fool. Never heard a Canadian say Aboot and it's EH .. not EHY!

buck440
04-01-2009, 10:06 AM
fight fire with fire...i'll be a mod too :scary:

madskrillz2
04-01-2009, 10:07 AM
Looks like one of them erased my post to madskillz ... glad you caught it in time so that he can get the message.

Nah , it's not ABOUT time I get out of here .. EH !!!

Come on now , if you're going to try and make fun of me being Canadian , atleast do it in a way to doesn't make you look like a fool. Never heard a Canadian say Aboot and it's EH .. not EHY!

Lmao I'd like to see you try and kick me in the teeth. Canadians don't know Kung Fu silly.

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 10:08 AM
You're the one that likes the company of 13 year olds ( if I remember correctly) ... you tell me what it's like before they have their first period. if your talking about my personal experiences, its like shoving a cheese wheel into a test tube

buck440
04-01-2009, 10:15 AM

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 10:16 AM
I'd hate for my first locked thread to be one about me...come on guys, lets keep it civil...

jcv400ex
04-01-2009, 10:20 AM
Canadian = Disarmed American with healthcare....:ermm:

Bryson#221
04-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Ohhhh.

My.

:rolleyes:

gcart2
04-01-2009, 10:27 AM
now would be the perfect time for someone to post the picture of warnerade posing as a youngin' on his little suzuki lol.

JRP
04-01-2009, 10:30 AM
Im happy with the decision, shawns a good friend and a respectful dude, give him a chance, he wont let anyone down. Just tough it out if you dont like him, or leave the boards, enough said. And honestly, the mods are here to control the boards, so if you don't do anything wrong, then you have nothing to worry about.

ridered92
04-01-2009, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by buck440
fight fire with fire...i'll be a mod too :scary:

me too, pappy sign me up

Pappy
04-01-2009, 10:41 AM
See Greg, im just following Obamas lead, you put the people in place to run things that have the same lifestyle as those they control. You know, crooks, tax evaders, people generally with no expierence in doing the job they will be expected to do:o It should work out quite well!

With Shawns history, he will have no problem dealing with morons:devil:

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by JRP
And honestly, the mods are here to control the boards, so if you don't do anything wrong, then you have nothing to worry about.

Except if they don't like you or if you disagree with their point of view. Shawn's got a lot of grudges against many members , so when he starts banning it'll more personal than business I'll guaranty you that much.

Jordan , I've never had anything against you , so I'll let you in on a little secret . In the moderator forum there's a "watch list" and each mod has his or her own section to add members names that are on the verge of being banned . One of our lady moderators ( ie QuadJunkies) has you on there for comments you made in a thread a few months back . Why am I telling you this ?? Cuz they took away my access into that section .. and frankly I don't give a crap who I piss off anymore. Just thought I'd let you know .

Oh and if you're wondering .. Warnerade was on every Mods watch list. :rolleyes:

Pappy
04-01-2009, 10:42 AM
Yeah JRP needs to be removed from that list or banned...who really cares:devil:

gcart2
04-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Except if they don't like you or if you disagree with their point of view. Shawn's got a lot of grudges against many members , so when he starts banning it'll more personal than business I'll guaranty you that much.

Jordan , I've never had anything against you , so I'll let you in on a little secret . In the moderator forum there's a "watch list" and each mod has his or her own section to add members names that are on the verge of being banned . One of our lady moderators ( ie QuadJunkies) has you on there for comments you made in a thread a few months back . Why am I telling you this ?? Cuz they took away my access into that section .. and frankly I don't give a crap who I piss off anymore. Just thought I'd let you know .

Oh and if you're wondering .. Warnerade was on every Mods watch list. :rolleyes:

well if you dont get banned for this then this is a joke. this would be a good joke too. Ben obviously got everyone pretty good a couple years back. pappy trying to top it? maybe.

jcv400ex
04-01-2009, 10:45 AM

I've been on that since 2000.....big whoop! :rolleyes:

I smell Mutiny on the ship captain!

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Yeah JRP needs to be removed from that list or banned...who really cares:devil:

Well once Shawn has his access to the Ban button , how about you see if he'll do the job right or take things personal and not ban JRP.
Jordans comments were out of line ... so this is the test ... ban a friend over comments not appropriate on the board or keep him around cuz he's your buddy. That'll prove his dedication to the website.

And Ken ... who killed my access to the mod forum? I'm guessing Eric , since him and I never got along and he's power tripping.

tim colston
04-01-2009, 10:47 AM
I just wanna see how this plays out. oH and Warnerade I graduated from the University of Toledo. Go rockets.

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 10:49 AM
Yeah JRP needs to be removed from that list or banned...who really cares:devil: not me. And how does anyone even remember I was banned? It was 5 and 7 years ago. Move on people.

ZeroLogic
04-01-2009, 10:50 AM
My baby is all grown up now.:(

With this new promotion you can feed our kids!

<3 XOXOXOXO

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by gcart2
well if you dont get banned for this then this is a joke. this would be a good joke too. Ben obviously got everyone pretty good a couple years back. pappy trying to top it? maybe.

They can ban me all they want ... I'll just use a different IP address to get back on.

I'm just letting you guys know how it works in the Mod forum ... hell the way this is being run , every one of you guys will be a Mod sooner or later with this new "policy" that Pappy wants to bring in. Just giving you a heads up for when you get in there and see your name on a few lists.

ridered92
04-01-2009, 10:55 AM
well i want to be a mod :D

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 10:55 AM
Well once Shawn has his access to the Ban button , how about you see if he'll do the job right or take things personal and not ban JRP.
Jordans comments were out of line ... so this is the test ... ban a friend over comments not appropriate on the board or keep him around cuz he's your buddy. That'll prove his dedication to the website.

And Ken ... who killed my access to the mod forum? I'm guessing Eric , since him and I never got along and he's power tripping. actually Greg your my first test. Ill deal with pepper later. You know your way out of line posting information from the mod section.

QuadJunkies
04-01-2009, 10:56 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Quad18star

Oh and if you're wondering .. Warnerade was on every Mods watch list. :rolleyes: [/QUOTE

I cant believe you posted that on here!We ALL had a list and a valid one.
How about all the porn crap you posted in the mod section here not too long ago(anyone remember the site issues we had about a week or so ago?) Harlen and Pappy was NOT happy about that since they both were at Nationals . REAL RESPONSIBLE GREG....
I dunno what happened to your additude since you became a mod but its def. something we dont need... Get to steppin already BUD!:rolleyes:

Pappy
04-01-2009, 10:56 AM

And Ken ... who killed my access to the mod forum? I'm guessing Eric , since him and I never got along and he's power tripping.

Dont know, but I support their decision:o

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 10:57 AM
actually Greg your my first test. Ill deal with pepper later. You know your way out of line posting information from the mod section.

Blah Blah Blah .... do you know when to ever shut up or do you need a lesson on that also?

S.A.J
04-01-2009, 10:59 AM
ouch
i would say from an outsiders veiw piont when there is a board of people in this case moderators,and they have control over somthing like mayb a church board,school board,or watever have you,but anyway you would think that you would take into consideration everyones opinion before making a decision of adding somebody to that board,mayb take a vote or watever you do inform first and if the majority is in favor and one person aint then let him leave like in this case but surely everybody should be informed IMO as for warnerade causing trouble etc. i think all people can change and i wish him luck and if he really has changed then wonderful,i think moderators who dont take crap are GREAT BUT if he does start doing things outa line it should not be tolerated at all either and should be dealt with acording to how he would deal with pple starting crap.if he proves himself to have changed and he does a good unbaised job i think its a good add but i personaly think it could have been done abit diferently or alittle bit more of an informative way.

thats my honest opinion if anyone cares for it

jcv400ex
04-01-2009, 11:03 AM
This is Greg.

Eviltanker
04-01-2009, 11:04 AM
Honestly Mods, Sit back and look at whats going on here. Do you people really think this should be on the public side? If ya'll can't keep your composure in front of the regulars how are you as Mods going to govern a site? A strong Staff that works together will take this site to better levels. You don't have to like the Mods you gotta work with but you should be able to stay profesional about it.

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 11:06 AM
First off Tina ...... I asked Ralph first about posting the stuff and he said Go Ahead ... and it didn't seem to bother any of the other Mods until Harlen got a look at it ... but who cares it was in the Moderator section , not like anyone else but us have access to it. But whatever ... follow the leader like little lost puppies ... doesn't surprise me at all.

Ken , how'd I know that's the comments you'd come out with " I support the decision" ... you support anything that Eric does ... does he pay you to take his side?

And S.A.J. I'm glad to see atleast one person on this board that has a level head and understands my frustration. It should have been voted on and should be 100% agreement before he was made a Mod . I'd have never voted for him I'll tell you that much.

250r rider 88
04-01-2009, 11:07 AM
thread of the year but seriously can anyone say:

Chit
You know what should have been Warnerades first action as mod?

Unban MrMan! :D

Quad18star
Originally posted by Eviltanker
Honestly Mods, Sit back and look at whats going on here. Do you people really think this should be on the public side? If ya'll can't keep your composure in front of the regulars how are you as Mods going to govern a site? A strong Staff that works together will take this site to better levels. You don't have to like the Mods you gotta work with but you should be able to stay profesional about it.

This would ahve all been kept private , but thanks to Eric who has taken my moderator section access away , there's no other way of doing it or discussing it. Welcome to the OPEN forum !!!!!

coryatver
04-01-2009, 11:08 AM
have you guys seen the v max 1700 4x4 quad thats coming out in dirtwheels? 200 hp eats thundercats for breakfast:eek2:

ridered92
04-01-2009, 11:09 AM
why do we even have mods if they cant be adult about what they post dont get me wrong all this bull is like watching dr phil and is quite entertaining but on a serious note if someone was ban before why the hell make them a mod?

jcv400ex
04-01-2009, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by coryatver
have you guys seen the v max 1700 4x4 quad thats coming out in dirtwheels? 200 hp eats thundercats for breakfast:eek2:

Yeah, I called my dealer about it. he said they haven't given a official release date yet, but should be under $12,000 new. Best part is that since it's titled as a "V Max" shouldn't be too hard to get it licensed for the road....

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by ridered92
on a serious note if someone was ban before why the hell make them a mod?

Holy Hell ... there's actually two people on this board of immature kids that actually have a straight way of thinking.

jcv400ex
04-01-2009, 11:20 AM
Speaking of "Mods, how'd you pick em?".....how does Raptorchick go from being ridiculed with her supercoolfreestylefriend Chris....to a mod???

Eviltanker
04-01-2009, 11:22 AM
OK, Slow your roll now. Who are you calling an immature kid ?
I'm older than you and I'm not acting immature. You need to slow down a bit. EVERYBODY DOES. Some stupid things are being said here by both sides and it's getting old.

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 11:22 AM
Holy Hell ... there's actually two people on this board of immature kids that actually have a straight way of thinking. too bad your not one of them.

Don't let the door hit you in the vag on the way out.

QuadJunkies
04-01-2009, 11:24 AM
Holy Hell ... there's actually two people on this board of immature kids that actually have a straight way of thinking.
At least hes not SKERD to it the ban button unike someone else I know .. :o

QuadJunkies
04-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Speaking of "Mods, how'd you pick em?".....how does Raptorchick go from being ridiculed with her supercoolfreestylefriend Chris....to a mod???

Same way the other girls get interviewed...

Shes got a nice rack,trust me ... Ive seen them . :devil:

ridered92
04-01-2009, 11:27 AM

haha well i havnt post a pic:devil:

jcv400ex
04-01-2009, 11:27 AM

Gotta say, I'd pay money to see them!

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 11:30 AM
At least hes not SKERD to it the ban button unike someone else I know .. :o

HAHA !!! Why talk about yourself like that Tina?

I've banned more people in the 8 months that I've been a Mod , than you have in the last 2 years .

So who's scared of the Ban button ?? I'll give you some extra time to rethink that one since you're "special" .. blondie. :rolleyes:

Ralph
04-01-2009, 11:31 AM

We already talked about the pics in the mod section. I'm sorry, i thought it would be ok and told Greg is was cool to post...

QuadJunkies
04-01-2009, 11:31 AM
You need to slow down a bit. EVERYBODY DOES. Some stupid things are being said here by both sides and it's getting old.

I agree! I think its time to call the boss and clue him in on things.

Cody_300ex
04-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Ohh this is quite entertaining. It actually reminds me of the good ole EXrider days.

ridered92
04-01-2009, 11:32 AM
We already talked about the pics in the mod section. I'm sorry, i thought it would be ok and told Greg is was cool to post...

i think you need to PM me these pics.:devil:

TGW_400ex
04-01-2009, 11:33 AM
Geez is this joke going from midnight till midnight?

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 11:34 AM
OK, Slow your roll now. Who are you calling an immature kid ?
I'm older than you and I'm not acting immature. You need to slow down a bit. EVERYBODY DOES. Some stupid things are being said here by both sides and it's getting old.

If I had my way , you'd be the next to go with some of the crap you've posted ..... but it seems that Eric took away my Ban access also. Probably a good thing ... half you guys would be gone if I had my way right now.

feuerstack411
04-01-2009, 11:34 AM
Did anybody else lose respect for some of the mods because of this thread? I know I did. This is some real immature nonsense, and its all coming from mods?

400ex28
04-01-2009, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
Did anybody else lose respect for some of the mods because of this thread? I know I did. This is some real immature nonsense, and its all coming from mods?

x2

Ryan
04-01-2009, 11:36 AM
April fools...... I HOPE! This whole thread is childish nonsense.

But JMO, I wouldn't vote in that fool to be a mod... But then again, I really don't care.

Quad18star

Thanks Ralph .... you tell me to post them , then backstab me when Harlen starts questioning . Good buddy you are.

Now tell us how you really feel about Shawn becoming a Moderator. I know how much you just loved editing and deleating his posts .... you got the kahunas to admit it in the open forum that you do not agree , or you gunna follow the lead like the rest?

ridered92

x3

QuadJunkies
04-01-2009, 11:38 AM
I'll give you some extra time to rethink that one since you're "special" .. blondie. :rolleyes:

Oh, I AM special sweetheart.. I dont need to think about that for a minute .
BTW .. those PM's you keep sending me are very cute.
At least the peeps I did ban had it coming . You said you banned a few just because you felt like it and yet,you are critizing our newest mod that he may do the same thing??:huh

Anyone noticed that alot of our mods from the past arent on here as much anymore??
Greg once again stirring up DRAMA

Eviltanker
Not to start a P!@#ing contest but, I'm in the service I go by proof so go ahead and post up some of my crap. If it's as bad as you say I'll go ahead and leave on my own. If it's deemed not "crap" by others do me a favor and walk away with some dignity. FYI I don't nesseceraly agree with the new Mod but, I'm open minded. If he messes up he messes up. Nobody is perfect at first. Maybe he will do good who am I to judge.

Bryson#221

Regardless of whether or not I agree with the addition to the newest Mod member....I know I sure did.

Ralph
Thanks Ralph .... you tell me to post them , then backstab me when Harlen starts questioning . Good buddy you are.

Now tell us how you really feel about Shawn becoming a Moderator. I know how much you just loved editing and deleating his posts .... you got the kahunas to admit it in the open forum that you do not agree , or you gunna follow the lead like the rest?

I'm drinking the cool aid on this one.

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 11:42 AM

Come on ... name them ... the ones you've lost respect for.

May be immature , but I've spent years on this forum and have put in a lot of time ... I think my opinion matters when decisions are made. But apparently to some ( ie Pappy) , opinions don't matter ... what he says Goes.

ridered92
04-01-2009, 11:44 AM
what the hell is wrong with you guys/girls? its a damn forum. yes we have a new mod i dont care for it as much as the rest of you get over it. its been done. yes this is a funny thread and i do enjoy watchin you all be immature but enough is enough. and dont go bashing you eviltaker i dont care if you dont like him he is serving our country have some damn respect!

Ralph
04-01-2009, 11:44 AM

I don't know, he has said some pretty dirty stuff...

Originally posted by nacsracer27
eh..tried it last year...got it..it took me a few tries though...i think 7 is impossible..havent seen a kid do it yet..the trick is to shove them all in your mouth...and just keep swallowing

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 11:45 AM
Not to start a P!@#ing contest but, I'm in the service I go by proof so go ahead and post up some of my crap. If it's as bad as you say I'll go ahead and leave on my own. If it's deemed not "crap" by others do me a favor and walk away with some dignity. FYI I don't nesseceraly agree with the new Mod but, I'm open minded. If he messes up he messes up. Nobody is perfect at first. Maybe he will do good who am I to judge.

I don't have the time to deal with you right now.

He's messed up in the past ... banned a handful of times ... that says a lot about him .

But I guess when you give Kenny enough powdercoating business , your chances of becomming a Moderator go up pretty quickly.

New Slogan ..... "Want to be a Mod ... send me your business and I'll increase your chances" <------- There ya go Ken ... new business slogan for ya.

Eviltanker
04-01-2009, 11:45 AM
It's cool I can handle it. I would still like to see some proof.

Eviltanker
04-01-2009, 11:48 AM
I understand he has messed up. I Have soldiers in my Platoon that have messed up pretty bad but, I gave them another shot at doing the right thing and they turned themselves around Whats to say this dude can't?

QuadJunkies
04-01-2009, 11:48 AM
I don't know, he has said some pretty dirty stuff...

So has Jerry and hes still around ...:D

QuadJunkies
04-01-2009, 11:49 AM
I understand he has messed up. I Have soldiers in my Platoon that have messed up pretty bad but, I gave them another shot at doing the right thing and they turned themselves around Whats to say this dude can't?

EXACTLY-THANK YOU!!

QuadJunkies
04-01-2009, 11:52 AM
But I guess when you give Kenny enough powdercoating business , your chances of becomming a Moderator go up pretty quickly.

New Slogan ..... "Want to be a Mod ... send me your business and I'll increase your chances" <------- There ya go Ken ... new business slogan for ya.

OMG.. Kenny, you gonna put up with that crap??! :eek:

you disrespectul lil ****!

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 11:52 AM

We've all seen them in the Mod section .....

Nice rack? I've seen bigger stuff on a Barbie doll.

Tina ... want me to post the pictures of you from your vacation last summer? I'm sure everyone is dieing to see them. HA !!!!

3or4HONDA
04-01-2009, 11:54 AM
HA THIS IS RIDICULOUS! and im just waiting for the April fools.

I agree if your going to give someone the authority to make decisions on the forum, those that all ready have that authority should all agree on the decision. Obvioulsy thats not how it works on this forum. Whether or not that Warnerade will make a good moderator, only time will tell. If he was banned years ago who cares now. If he was banned last week thats a different story.

But IMO it should have been agreed upon by all the moderators.

Ralph
04-01-2009, 11:55 AM
We've all seen them in the Mod section .....

Nice rack? I've seen bigger stuff on a Barbie doll.

Tina ... want me to post the pictures of you from your vacation last summer? I'm sure everyone is dieing to see them. HA !!!!

your crossing the line greg

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 11:55 AM
I don't have the time to deal with you right now.

He's messed up in the past ... banned a handful of times ... that says a lot about him .

New Slogan ..... "Want to be a Mod ... send me your business and I'll increase your chances" <------- There ya go Ken ... new business slogan for ya. wow, its pretty obvious someone is jealous my bikes look better than theres...sorry I liketo have flashy stuff.

Who even cares that I was banned in the past? honestly it was 5 years ago and 7 years ago....move on people, times have changed.

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 11:56 AM
OMG.. Kenny, you gonna put up with that crap??! :eek:

you disrespectul lil ****!

Why? You know it's true. Isn't that how you became a Moderator ... send the man some work and money and Presto ... Moderator status comes along. :rolleyes:

Ralph
04-01-2009, 11:58 AM
Why? You know it's true. Isn't that how you became a Moderator ... send the man some work and money and Presto ... Moderator status comes along. :rolleyes:

Pappy told me that's how you get the patron thingy?

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 11:58 AM
your crossing the line greg

Ralph you crossed that line when you backstabbed me and didn't stick up for me with Harlen ... only weeks later the truth comes out that you said it was Ok to post up the pics. Whatever !!!!!!

QuadJunkies
04-01-2009, 12:00 PM

Who? Pappy or Harlen?:huh

Not that I did or anything.. :o

feuerstack411
Banned because the word is an ethnic slang .

Edited by Moderator.

ben300
wow, its pretty obvious someone is jealous my bikes look better than theres...sorry I liketo have flashy stuff.

Who even cares that I was banned in the past? honestly it was 5 years ago and 7 years ago....move on people, times have changed.

.. agreed, 5 to 7 years ago is a long time!

madskrillz2
04-01-2009, 12:04 PM
What a soap opera this has turned out to be. Too bad you can't film an internet forum; I'd be a millionaire!

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 12:05 PM

Times have changed , but your attitude never did .

scuzz
04-01-2009, 12:05 PM
What a soap opera this has turned out to be. Too bad you can't film an internet forum; I'd be a millionaire!

It's all in good fun.

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 12:06 PM

Have you started paddling up that river you said I cried? My steeltoes are ready to meet your teeth. :)

buck440
04-01-2009, 12:08 PM
ha, i posted a link to a porn/death site just to get banned but all i got was a warning and you got banned for typing gudio? ha!

feuerstack411
04-01-2009, 12:10 PM
ha, i posted a link to a porn/death site just to get banned but all i got was a warning and you got banned for typing gudio? ha!

I also didn't agree with a certain mod, but yep.

madskrillz2
04-01-2009, 12:10 PM
Have you started paddling up that river you said I cried? My steeltoes are ready to meet your teeth. :)

I think it's hilarious you come at me like you wanna fight or something. Like I said I would love to see you try to kick me in the teeth. I could honestly probably break your skinny *** in half.

jcv400ex
04-01-2009, 12:11 PM

Steeltoes??! Since when do you need steel toe shoes to got to college?! :huh

And if you get mod status by paying Kenny.....then I'm gettin screwed!

JRP
04-01-2009, 12:11 PM

Shawns not going to do that, or he will get kicked off being a mod. Everyone just needs to chill out lol. And oh well for me being on a "watch list". Its a effin website lol, and i dont think ive said anything bad. Ive met several members in life, became good friends with tons, and I just think everyone needs to get a grip and calm down. Im laughin the whole time im reading this because everyone is arguing over the internet, give me a break! If this isn't a april fools joke then you aka greg just need to take a deep breath and count to 10, its not like this decision is ruining your life.

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 12:12 PM
I think it's hilarious you come at me like you wanna fight or something. Like I said I would love to see you try to kick me in the teeth. I could honestly probably break your skinny *** in half. whoa whoa...josh, lets keep that kind of talk to PM's where its safe to say whatever you want.

Like I stated, I would honestly hate for my first locked thread to be my welcoming thread...

scuzz
04-01-2009, 12:14 PM

Like I stated, I would honestly hate for my first locked thread to be my welcoming thread...

Yeah especially since there's only 11 more hours of April Fools Day. (Central time of course)

:P

This threads gonna turn into a pumpkin at midnight.

ridered92
04-01-2009, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by scuzz
Yeah especially since there's only 11 more hours of April Fools Day. (Central time of course)

:P

i got 10 hours and 46 minutes but thats eastern time

madskrillz2
04-01-2009, 12:16 PM
whoa whoa...josh, lets keep that kind of talk to PM's where its safe to say whatever you want.

My B. Just got a little caught up in this.

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by JRP
Shawns not going to do that, or he will get kicked off being a mod. Everyone just needs to chill out lol. And oh well for me being on a "watch list". Its a effin website lol, and i dont think ive said anything bad. Ive met several members in life, became good friends with tons, and I just think everyone needs to get a grip and calm down. Im laughin the whole time im reading this because everyone is arguing over the internet, give me a break! If this isn't a april fools joke then you aka greg just need to take a deep breath and count to 10, its not like this decision is ruining your life.

You don't think he'll do it? Quite a few mods , especially Tina want you gone but Ken has been keeping them from doing it. Like I said , I never had anything against you , but I guess we'll see what happens when Shawn gets the access to banning and editing stuff. It'll be a true test of character for him ... see what kind of balls he's got.

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 12:17 PM
You know what ... **** you's all .. I'm outta here.

ridered92
04-01-2009, 12:19 PM
has the pissing match came to an end?

JRP
04-01-2009, 12:20 PM
You know what ... **** you's all .. I'm outta here.

Before you leave..... I think the real reason your mad, from an inside source... is that about 3yrs ago shawn stole your gf, and thats why you moved to canada.

Dan_Guetter
04-01-2009, 12:21 PM
hahahahaah

"The Banadian"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by JRP
Before you leave..... I think the real reason your mad, from an inside source... is that about 3yrs ago shawn stole your gf, and thats why you moved to canada. ****. I didnt think you would actually post that...ah well

Yes everyone, thats the real reason gregs pissed...I stole his thunder three years ago, and hes afraid I'm gonna do it again.

3or4HONDA
04-01-2009, 12:22 PM
****'* gettin deep :eek2:

ridered92
04-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by 3or4HONDA
****'* gettin deep :eek2:

i think its a bunch of bull.

gcart2
04-01-2009, 12:24 PM
post your ideas on how its going to turn out here!!

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3551130#post3551130

ben300
04-01-2009, 12:25 PM
i think its a bunch of bull.

i dont know what to think...if this is fake...its pretty good

the need a standing applause little smilie face deal

ridered92
04-01-2009, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by ben300
i dont know what to think...if this is fake...its pretty good

the need a standing applause little smilie face deal \

no i think the whole mod thing is real but the g/f stealing crap is a bunch of bull

ben300
04-01-2009, 12:32 PM
\

no i think the whole mod thing is real but the g/f stealing crap is a bunch of bull

if real....i could see that being fake..but then again...i have been surprised before

Urban Legend
04-01-2009, 12:34 PM
Oh goodiee fresh meat!!! I herd u gots a purty mouth boy.... :scary:

ridered92
04-01-2009, 12:34 PM
idk but its quite entertaining.

maticus
04-01-2009, 12:37 PM
i think we need to see these pics the mods are speaking off..........pics or it didnt happen:devil:

3or4HONDA
04-01-2009, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by maticus
i think we need to see these pics the mods are speaking off..........pics or it didnt happen:devil:

Urban Legend
Lukin liek me n da boyz gots to make a run to Canaduuh and set Q-tip streight....U aint sayin nice things about QJ and dat ain't rite son!

meankfx
I agree we want pics we want pics.:D

buck440
Originally posted by Urban Legend
Oh goodiee fresh meat!!! I herd u gots a purty mouth boy.... :scary: squeal like a piggy boy!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE!!!

buck440
04-01-2009, 12:48 PM
real mature mods, messing with my profile

scuzz
04-01-2009, 12:49 PM
real mature mods, messing with my profile

AGAIN, I say...it's all in good fun.

meankfx
04-01-2009, 12:51 PM
ha ha poo

Pappy
04-01-2009, 12:55 PM
You all actually think we could pull this off as a joke:p

Urban Legend
squeal like a piggy boy!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I bet u coudlnt "Buck" me off boy....:scary:

Pappy
I bet u coudlnt "Buck" me off boy....:scary:

Good lord, now where are the other 3:eek2:

buck440
04-01-2009, 12:57 PM
five stars i give it

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Good lord, now where are the other 3:eek2: well I had tina ban slapmynutz as a personal favor....

Pappy
04-01-2009, 12:59 PM
well I had tina ban slapmynutz as a personal favor....

personal favor? is that what she is calling it now:devil:

Scro
Geez you better not post in here...there's people that have been member's for a long time that are dropping like flies:eek2:

buck440
I bet u coudlnt "Buck" me off boy....:scary: wtf are you talking about? :) :confused: i was quoteing from the movie :D

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 01:00 PM
personal favor? is that what she is calling it now:devil: lets keep that in the mod section...I dont want greg getting any more immature ideas for stuff to try and throw in our faces.

QuadJunkies
04-01-2009, 01:04 PM
Yeah, Id hate to be accused of not banning anyone ...:rolleyes:

jcv400ex
04-01-2009, 01:06 PM

What?! What about Monkeyballz, haven't seen him in awhile

QuadJunkies
04-01-2009, 01:08 PM
personal favor? is that what she is calling it now:devil:

consider it part of the our "Stimulus package " .

Pappy
04-01-2009, 01:09 PM
consider it part of the our "Stimulus package " .

LMFAO!

Geez you people are gulible:devil:

Ruby Soho
04-01-2009, 01:12 PM
wow i just read this entire thing.

good entertainment for sure

jcv400ex
04-01-2009, 01:13 PM
wtf are you talking about? :) :confused: i was quoteing from the movie :D

Watch it man, Rico couldn't even shake that guy off of him at Hatfield....

gcart2
04-01-2009, 01:13 PM
so what happend

Bryson#221
04-01-2009, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
wow i just read this entire thing.

good entertainment for sure

Yeah it went from 3 pages to 14 REALLLLL quick.

Pappy
04-01-2009, 01:15 PM
Hook

Line

And SINKER:devil:

suck my pipe
04-01-2009, 01:17 PM
Hook

Line

And SINKER:devil:

So then this is a april fools joke?

3or4HONDA
04-01-2009, 01:17 PM
got me :D

hondariderdylan
04-01-2009, 01:21 PM
i was about to say if this is an april fools joke, then its a dam good one

and if it wasnt, then these mods are acting like a bunch of little girls fighting with each other and random members that happened to jump into the wrong thread at the wrong time, hell i could make a better mod:D

gcart2
04-01-2009, 01:21 PM
so whats the joke?

is the Canadian gone?

Warner a mod?

is jvc really gay?

scuzz
04-01-2009, 01:22 PM
I blame this whole effin' thing on that conflicker worm.

buck440
04-01-2009, 01:23 PM
they took down my poll :grr:

Warnerade
you guys beleive anything pappy posts...guess we'll find out monday when me and harlen get back from kentucky :devil:

Chit
I'm confused.

I'll leave it at that.

suck my pipe
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1Y73sPHKxw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1Y73sPHKxw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

jcv400ex
04-01-2009, 01:24 PM
you guys beleive anything pappy posts...guess we'll find out monday when me and harlen get back from kentucky :devil:

Well, I think we know the general populations opinion! :eek2: :devil:

hondariderdylan
04-01-2009, 01:24 PM

jeeze, such suspence over a mod

this is funny

Pappy
04-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Credit for all this fun does not fall on me, it goes to Shawn:p

There is absolutley no issues between any of the mods, infact I picked Greg to be the hard *** in all this simply because he is so good natured it would be a giant CLUE that tthe majority missed:devil:

There is no list of members in the mod forum, if you get the boot it just happens:o There is a section devoted to Tina's pics:devil:

Power trippin':confused: bahaha...dont be sheep!

05LSR250R
04-01-2009, 01:30 PM
After watching these mods go at eachother. I think that I now know how all of us must look like when were constantly bashing eachother or moaning about stupid things that are said in the forums. I dont know how you Mods can do it! I wouldn't want the job....thats for sure!

JForestZ34
04-01-2009, 01:30 PM
HA HA that was a good one.. I thought something was up when the thread wasn't locked....

James

Chit
04-01-2009, 01:32 PM

There is absolutley no issues between any of the mods, infact I picked Greg to be the hard *** in all this simply because he is so good natured it would be a giant CLUE that tthe majority missed:devil:

There is no list of members in the mod forum, if you get the boot it just happens:o There is a section devoted to Tina's pics:devil:

You know what will convince them that this thread was fake?

Unban MrMan. COUGH COUGH.

mittman
04-01-2009, 01:34 PM
I tell you what I read the whole thing it was pretty funny and the mods got some good acting skills. I was believing it up till about the 5-6th page. It seemed a bit weird that this was all happening on April 1st

buck440
04-01-2009, 01:35 PM
i've been sitting in my chair sweating my man boobs off worrying what the next person was going to say and wondering who keeps putting banned in my avatar sig for 3 hours:grr: and it's all a joke....am i really banned or what cause it won't quit saying that?

3or4HONDA
04-01-2009, 01:36 PM
i knew it when i was banned, i was like wait a minute what did i do lol

bravo, bravo

Bryson#221
04-01-2009, 01:37 PM
:D LOL.

Mike (Pipeless416) wrote and sent me the link to this thread saying..."I can't tell if this is real or not. What do you think?..If it is, it's lame!"

Sooo...you got most of us.

It's our turn next year ;)

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 01:37 PM

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 01:40 PM
so whats the joke?

is the Canadian gone?

Warner a mod?

is jvc really gay? no

no

and yes

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Chit
You know what will convince them that this thread was fake?

Unban MrMan. COUGH COUGH. you got my vote old friend...i miss you.

buck440
04-01-2009, 01:47 PM
when i saw it said i was banned i was about to put a crap load of questionable pictures and links up but i'm glad i didn't now:D :rolleyes:

ridered92
04-01-2009, 01:52 PM
i thought somthing was kinda fishy because q-star and pappy are real good friends and QJ never buys in the all the bull****. i thought somthing was up when pappy called q-star a moose molester:confused:

madskrillz2
04-01-2009, 01:53 PM
Alright who wants to volunteer to bury me in a hole somewhere? Haha cause I got double Pwnd. First by this thread and Shawn had to pull a smaller scale one on me. Thanks for making me feel like a horses *** the rest of the day. :D

Oh and this should probably be stickied because this is a thread of epic proportion. lmao

Pipeless416
04-01-2009, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Bryson#221
:D LOL.

Mike (Pipeless416) wrote and sent me the link to this thread saying..."I can't tell if this is real or not. What do you think?..If it is, it's lame!"

Sooo...you got most of us.

It's our turn next year ;)

i don't recall that :p :o . i totally called this last night when i pmed SRH lol.

derekhonda
04-01-2009, 02:11 PM
Ok the score card is in.

Pappy gets 5 points for putting this plan into action.

Greg had 7 points for being a good sport, but then i had to deduct 5 for being candian so he only gets two.

Shawn had 7 points for causing lots of trouble, and then he got a bonus point for this:

So that gives him 8.

Tina gets -2 points til the pictures surface.

Buck 440 gets last place just because.

3or4HONDA
04-01-2009, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Ok the score card is in.

Pappy gets 5 points for putting this plan into action.

Greg had 7 points for being a good sport, but then i had to deduct 5 for being candian so he only gets two.

Shawn had 7 points for causing lots of trouble, and then he got a bonus point for this:

So that gives him 8.

Tina gets -2 points til the pictures surface.

Buck 440 gets last place just because.

so if i understand this correctly

Tina gets 7 points when the pictures surface and would make her the winner?

and remember second place is the the first loser
:devil:

hondariderdylan
04-01-2009, 02:23 PM
wow

the mods really got us this time:p

NacsMXer
04-01-2009, 02:28 PM

Holy crap. That was a damn good production :eek2:

Friends turning on friends, mods turning on mods, out-of-line personal attacks, members being banned left and right. I thought the apocalypse had come here on ATVriders :eek:

...you definitely got us by choosing Greg as the hard arse in this, I knew he was a good guy but couldn't believe what I was reading.

WOW :p

Pappy
04-01-2009, 02:32 PM
And Shawn did have full mod controls since midnight until we turned them off. He just never asked how to use them:eek2:

He could have banned anyone he wished but much like women, he didnt know how to make things happen:devil:

All in good fun, the mod forum saw more activity in the past 12 hours then it has in years:D We love to have fun as well!

Pipeless416
04-01-2009, 02:35 PM
i bet some members feel really dumb now lol. i thought it was 12/21/12 already :eek2:

madskrillz2
04-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
i bet some members feel really dumb now lol. i thought it was 12/21/12 already :eek2:

I'm on top of that pedestal right now. :o

gncc025
04-01-2009, 02:44 PM
definitely one to remember :p

Bradracer18
04-01-2009, 02:45 PM
lol....good one pappy....figured it was a joke until he started talking bad to Tina....was about to stomp a mud hole in his @ss after that!!! lol..

You darn mods!

S.A.J
04-01-2009, 03:01 PM
lol i was kinda in disbelief but it got me lol nice very nice

yam450_53
04-01-2009, 03:09 PM
Well that was entertaining :D

Bryson#221
04-01-2009, 03:25 PM
THAT.....

was BS.

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 03:29 PM
Thank You , Thank You , Thank You !!!!:devil:

What most people didn't see lastnight was my first post in this thread congratulating Shawn on being a Mod .... I was then nominated to be the azzhole , so my post was edited.

Madskillz .... don't worry about any of it ... no boots to the teeth bud ... you were just the first target since you posted up something first.

Eviltanker ... I tried to get you going but you're too damn calm.

I had to try and get all the mods involved some way or another .... when Tina told me in the Mod forum that she was gunna be a Beotch towards me , I had to think of some way to drag her into all this ... along with Ralph and Eric. :p

Thanks to Shawn for being a good sport also.

As much of a good April Fools joke this was , this can be a lesson learned also. What you saw go on between the Mods , is stuff that gets reported to us everyday ...stuff that we have to edit and put up with.

Hope ya'll enjoyed the use of my Grade 10 acting class I had to take. ;)

Ralph
04-01-2009, 04:32 PM

What most people didn't see lastnight was my first post in this thread congratulating Shawn on being a Mod .... I was then nominated to be the azzhole , so my post was edited.

Madskillz .... don't worry about any of it ... no boots to the teeth bud ... you were just the first target since you posted up something first.

Eviltanker ... I tried to get you going but you're too damn calm.

I had to try and get all the mods involved some way or another .... when Tina told me in the Mod forum that she was gunna be a Beotch towards me , I had to think of some way to drag her into all this ... along with Ralph and Eric. :p

Thanks to Shawn for being a good sport also.

As much of a good April Fools joke this was , this can be a lesson learned also. What you saw go on between the Mods , is stuff that gets reported to us everyday ...stuff that we have to edit and put up with.

Right after we picked you as the jerk i noticed you posted shawn a nice little congratulations message lol.

thank god i was quick enough.

And your not getting your avatar back :D

gcart2
04-01-2009, 04:35 PM
very good. a sticky would be nice.

very good.

especially the canadian and warnerade.

so warnerade is a mod or no?

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 04:45 PM

so warnerade is a mod or no?

Call him an azzhole and see what happens ...... I dare ya !!!!

Ralph
04-01-2009, 04:47 PM
Call him an azzhole and see what happens ...... I dare ya !!!!

Stop Powertripping

ridered92
04-01-2009, 04:52 PM
haha that was good i was on q-stars side at first until he gave eviltanker ****. this was good now to top it next year? o and on a serious note how do you become a mod?

Les Davis
04-01-2009, 04:53 PM
bravo guys and girls!! I followed this as soon as it was posted last night and like a little school girl I fell for it hook line and sinker!

Damn wish I could get the 30 minutes back that I just wasted reading that!

clap...clap...clap!!! good one!

Ralph
04-01-2009, 04:54 PM
haha that was good i was on q-stars side at first until he gave eviltanker ****. this was good now to top it next year? o and on a serious note how do you become a mod?

I wouldn't know, i went straight to admin :cool:

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 04:55 PM
haha that was good i was on q-stars side at first until he gave eviltanker ****. this was good now to top it next year? o and on a serious note how do you become a mod? it was stated earlier in the thread...donate to the site and give pappy a TON of business, you'll be a shoe in!

ridered92
04-01-2009, 04:57 PM
it was stated earlier in the thread...donate to the site and give pappy a TON of business, you'll be a shoe in!

i think pappy needs to use the slogan q-star came up with

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 04:58 PM
o and on a serious note how do you become a mod?

Send Pappy a lot of business and buy your way in. :devil:

LMAO.

Ken you know, you can make a lot of money by doing it this way. ;) :p

exrider12
04-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Honestly i was gonna go rip **** but.... this was good. And i think the whole idea of Warnerade being a mod should happen. I dont really know him but he seems like a cool guy. IMHO

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 05:00 PM
Send Pappy a lot of business and buy your way in. :devil:

LMAO.

Ken you know, you can make a lot of money by doing it this way. ;) :p copy cat

ridered92
04-01-2009, 05:01 PM
my question is do these pics exist??????????

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 05:05 PM
This thread got over 5000 views in 8 hours . I think that shatters the previous record ..... the release of the TRX450r.

ridered92 .... yes the pictures do exist .... will you see them ? That all depends if you ever beome a moderator.

The only person outside the Moderator forum to see them was ATVMxRider ( aka Jerry) and we only showed them to him cuz that's the only way he'd stop bugging after hounding for 4 months straight.

ridered92
04-01-2009, 05:07 PM
This thread got over 5000 views in 8 hours . I think that shatters the previous record ..... the release of the TRX450r.

ridered92 .... yes the pictures do exist .... will you see them ? That all depends if you ever beome a moderator.

The only person outside the Moderator forum to see them was ATVMxRider ( aka Jerry) and we only showed them to him cuz that's the only way he'd stop bugging after hounding for 4 months straight.

haha well i guess i just have to bug you for 4 months then:D

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 05:15 PM
haha well i guess i just have to bug you for 4 months then:D

I didn't know how to use the Ban Button when Jerry was bugging ... I know how to now though. :)

LTandRaptorider
04-01-2009, 05:18 PM

Au Contraire! I dusted off an old folder on my pc that I forgot about until this thread... Took a look at a couple pics and said... YEP! GREEAATT RACK! :D

Course that was from about 4 years ago... :ermm:

:blah:

ridered92
04-01-2009, 05:18 PM
I didn't know how to use the Ban Button when Jerry was bugging ... I know how to now though. :)

oh come on now dont be that way.:D i guess ill just have to pay pappy to be come a mod

MX MaNiAc 06
04-01-2009, 05:22 PM
I'm truly proud. I refused to post until things got cleared up. haha

Now was Pepper in on this, or did he get it extra hard? haha

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Au Contraire! I dusted off an old folder on my pc that I forgot about until this thread... Took a look at a couple pics and said... YEP! GREEAATT RACK! :D

Course that was from about 4 years ago... :ermm:

:blah:

Hahaha ... I forgot you had them too. I'm wondering if they are the same pictures . Send them to me and I'll be the judge and tell ya if they're the same as 4 years ago or not. :D

Quad18star
04-01-2009, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06

Now was Pepper in on this, or did he get it extra hard? haha

Jordan hadn't a clue what was going on. I just targeted him cuz he's always been a good member .... wnated to make him sweat a little and make him try and think back to what he may have said. :p

Eviltanker
04-01-2009, 05:55 PM

"Eviltanker ... I tried to get you going but you're too damn calm. "

Actually, You all got me.... Years of thick skin keeps me from losing it easily. I was going though, Good job everyone. I will get you all back next year some how. I can't go on duty knowing I was owned so bad.
Pap, I'll get your redneck hillbilly !@s sooner or later.

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 05:55 PM
Jordan hadn't a clue what was going on. I just targeted him cuz he's always been a good member .... wnated to make him sweat a little and make him try and think back to what he may have said. :p pepper got it extra hard lmao

Pappy
04-01-2009, 05:58 PM
Actually, You all got me.... Years of thick skin keeps me from losing it easily. I was going though, Good job everyone. I will get you all back next year some how. I can't go on duty knowing I was owned so bad.
Pap, I'll get your redneck hillbilly !@s sooner or later.

LOL...I was going to send you a pm, but your such a good member that I figured if you stopped it would give it straight away:devil:

Now....when your on patrol tonight, just grab the first raghead you see that needs a kicking and bust him one:o I am sure you'll feel better, and I know I will:D

Eviltanker
04-01-2009, 06:02 PM
I wish I could,I'm home now. Not going back for a couple years I hope. Want to be around for my boy to start racing next year.
I know where some cameljockeys live near here though. Might have to go thump one of them!

Pappy
04-01-2009, 06:03 PM
LOl..I knew that:p Well, any one will do:chinese:

Warnerade
04-01-2009, 06:10 PM
I wish I could,I'm home now. Not going back for a couple years I hope. Want to be around for my boy to start racing next year.
I know where some cameljockeys live near here though. Might have to go thump one of them! sorry for lien to ya in the messages haha, I couldn't spill the beans