PDA

View Full Version : tires?????

Gommer450r
03-31-2009, 07:36 PM
I just got a 450 and notice the stock tires on my 450 just aint enough bite i dont ride mx so i dont have to worry bout mx tires i usto have realtors on my 250r but i cant find them cant find any pure sport was thinkin as well bandits
will be doing all trail/mud/hill climbin/snow
i loved the realtors for that as well i ran with guys with itp spider trac worked really well and held up for wear
i want an agressive tire but dont wanna go to big
i know i em fussy but cant find any good tires
any sugestions?
or where i can find pure sport tires

Young_Gun1
03-31-2009, 09:03 PM
why don't you look into Maxxis Razr its what pretty much everyone runs in the rear

BlaineKaiser450
03-31-2009, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Young_Gun1
why don't you look into Maxxis Razr its what pretty much everyone runs in the rear i like em. The fronts are good too

BossHogg420
03-31-2009, 11:36 PM
gbc x rex maxxis razor II clones but half the price great tire!

Gommer450r
04-01-2009, 06:29 AM
see i had a set of normal razrs and didnt like them one bit i went further places with my almost wore out stock 400ex tires than the razrs wasnt not impressed with them at all i kinda like the razr 2s tho hated the front razrs too i dont mind the stock ones on my now just need something more agressive on the back
someone said u can get mudlites for 20s?
but what size be better dont wanna **** with how the bike it set up for like speed and low end i like where it is at now i know if i go bigger tire ill loose bottom but gain top end but i dont wanna drag alot either
sorry for beenin so fusy lol
dont want anything like razr hole shot or x pattern
im glad u guys like them i dont but thats my opion

ccdhowell
04-01-2009, 12:09 PM
I don't run them, but have never heard anyting bad about the Mudlite SP tires you're talking about. I've known guys that loved the fronts and rears that ran on some very tough terrain, they said they last a while too. You might give them a try.

jjm400ex
04-01-2009, 12:30 PM
i have the kenda knarlys rear and like them alot, 6 ply tire yet not to heavy, good wear.