PDA

View Full Version : i need a place to ride

honda400-4-ever
03-31-2009, 03:51 PM
ok i live in missouri (south of st. louis) and i usually go to st. joe and getting bored of it. im willing to drive any where in mo. where are some good place's to ride. is there any thing on the mississippi river side of illinois to ride????

sosbe
03-31-2009, 04:02 PM
Umm, well it would be a haul, and I get kind of bored with it because I live within 20 minutes of it. But have you ever been to the Badlands in Attica, Indiana? Everyone that's from out of town always seems to be very pleased. Lots of sand. And lots of woods. And if you come and the right or wrong time, depending on what you're into, LOTS of mud. They have a newly built, VERY NICE mx track that you pay extra to ride on. I havent ridden on it since it was finished, but it looks pretty sick.

I have also been to Windrock Mountain/ Coal Creek ATV club in Tennessee. One word - HUGE!! 90,000 acres if i remember correctly. You couldnt cover all of it in a week. And it was well worth the haul down there. I will definitely be going back sometime. I know both of these are a little further than you're looking, but thought I'd suggest them.

honda400-4-ever
03-31-2009, 05:28 PM
have u heard of little eygpt????

sosbe
03-31-2009, 05:37 PM
Yes I've heard of it actually. I had a bunch of buddies make plans to go on the ol' lady's b-day weekend, so ya know what first priority was there. But they said it was a pretty good time. There's a couple full nude clubs close by too for the evenings. From what they said it was a pretty good time.

lucasbarker11
12-04-2009, 12:49 PM
im pretty sure its the same place. refered to as little sehara in winoka oklahoma.

miller821
12-04-2009, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by honda400-4-ever
have u heard of little eygpt????

What type of terrain/style do you like to ride?

Little Egypt is about 15 minutes away and has a little over 1200 acres or so... Definitely worth a day trip.

http://leormc.org/

There's also a MX places too.